Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,887 members, 7,879,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency (18079 Views)

The Fake News Against The Credible Election Is Sinister Igbo Group Agenda / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by BruncleZuma: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
pawesome:
Deny deny deny
Deflect, deny, dodge...welcome to APC's Nigeria
Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by akdjr(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
As for me I see nothing wrong in the arm purchase. But the only issue I have with him till date was that my Tiger generator was stolen during his tenure.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by basty: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Part of security votes. The Lord will judge everyone according to his intention
Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by vivalavida(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
For a moment,I want you all to imagine this allegations were levelled against Fayose. Will the nonsense presidency respond like this?
Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by greenguy: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
I bet he cannot account for each riffle....or have a register of those in possession of the guns.

Apparently they are in the wrong hands by now. Presidency cannot justify this shi* or vindicate this man.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by eyeview: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
But it would have been if it was Fayose or Wike.
This is the worst govt in Africa
Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by SirLakes: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
akdjr:
As for me I see nothing wrong in the arm purchase. But the only issue I have with him till date was that my Tiger generator was stolen during his tenure.

Tweet at him, he'll buy you a transformer as compensation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by Bliss76(f): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
If you reside in Ogun state around 2011 you will remember how unsecured the state was before amosun intervene, by securing some armord personnel carrier and so on.i give him credit for that. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by jrusky(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hahahahaha it's over. Nigerians una see una lives?

Apc ride on afterall all the death happening around the country due to unchecked armed ring is affecting both apc, pdp etc.

Nice one from.presidency but Melaye must be jail for those fake 4 AK47 bah
Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
This hellhole of a nation in somewhere "outside Africa" the special forces would have had your arse on bars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by NnwachukuOkike: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Fulani sponsors are working hard to equipping their Fulani vigilante terrorist group.

They need guns and ammunition to defend the property and life of cows.

Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by Gazzy88(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
If you can't score amosun high on anything, he did awesomely well on security. People living in ogun will relate to this. Nobody could boldly sleep at night with their 2 eyes closed then but when he came in, he ensured all those miscreants were either chased away from the state or locked up somewhere. Suffice to say, insecurity has returned back to ogun state after his exit. Armed robberies has been happening in Abẹ́òkúta since Dapo took over. If Dapo wants to tackle insecurity, he better swallow his pride and consult amosun to know how he did the magic.
Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by SEGLIZ: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
............... as explanatory as the post is, it sounds funny a good number of people can comprehend or translate it all that I've are only adding meaning to it.
Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by Daboomb: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
yomi962:

Does it mean the news from premium times is fake, or another pen sold out to the highest bidder?
Of course we know the misguided folks and supporters of APC that want to tarnish his image.

I am a supporter of APC and l can tell you this for free:

- Amosun was using those weapons for his own personal agenda and harrassment of opposition in the last eight years.
- Those weapons were under Amosun's control, as Governor, in the Governor's lodge, for the last eight years. That was okay by him
- Now that he is no longer Governor and his annointed has been defeated in the last election, he suddenly felt it iwas no longer okay!
- Amosun still has majority of the weapons in his custody, as we speak. handing over 1,400 bullets and one APC, out of 4million Bullets and 13 APC shows the trickery of that person.
- Amosun is doing everything to weaken the Government of Abiodun, the new Governor and it shows how wicked and vindictive Amosun is.
- The worrying thing is that Buhari is always rushing to defend "his friends" like Amosun, no matter the levl of their crime.

It shows Buhari is a man who is held captive by his past.
Amosun should be grilled by the DSS and made to explain the discrepancy in the quantities of Arms bought and Arms handed over to the Police.
If Buhari will allow sha
. undecided undecided
Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by Daboomb: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
Gazzy88:
If you can't score amosun high on anything, he did awesomely well on security. People living in ogun will relate to this. Nobody could boldly sleep at night with their 2 eyes closed then but when he came in, he ensured all those miscreants were either chased away from the state or locked up somewhere. Suffice to say, insecurity has returned back to ogun state after his exit. Armed robberies has been happening in Abẹ́òkúta since Dapo took over. If Dapo wants to tackle insecurity, he better swallow his pride and consult amosun to know how he did the magic.

Why wont insecurity increase, when that was the landmine Amosun laid for the new govt?
Why wont it be so when Amosun has distributed soem of the weapons to criminals on his payroll?
Why did Amosun not leave the arraignement as it was before, when he was leaving as Governor?
Is Dapo Abiodun, the new Governor going to fight insecurity with APC broomsticks?

Amosun is simply a very wicked, selfish and vindictive egoist.
Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by kayusely70(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2019
He shouldve handed the huge weaponry to OPC or agbekoya
Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by Gazzy88(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Daboomb:

Why wont insecurity increase, when that was the landmine Amosun laid for the new govt?
Why wont it be so when Amosun has distributed soem of the weapons to criminals on his payroll?
Why did Amosun not leave the arraignement as it was before, when he was leaving as Governor?
Is Dapo Abiodun, the new Governor going to fight insecurity with APC broomsticks?

Amosun is simply a very wicked, selfish and vindictive egoist.
Oga listen very well to yourself and I'm sure you're learned to the letter. You mean amosun have been sponsoring all those robberies? Did amosun sponsor those bank robberies, incessant killings etc prior to his ascendancy in office? Which proofs do you have to back your assertions? Did you even read the report to know that those APC tanks were supplied by same Dapo? Have you forgotten that both of them used to be best of friends? It's better you hold your peace than forcing gibberish out of your mouth. You said someone was roundly defeated during the polls and you're now saying he's the same person foisting unrest in the state. How does that correlate? If he was defeated heavily during the polls, don't you find it incriminating to still be saying such person is the one causing troubles. Those people that amosun chased away in 2011,Daniel's boys, are back in town in case you don't know thanks to Daniel's romance with dapo. Was it only amosun's candidate that contested the election? What of others? If I check you very well, you're from ijebu cos it's only them that hates amosun for no reason. You really disappoint me with all those poo you wrote up there. All politics is local...

1 Like

Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 27, 2019
If na Wike be that, wahala for don dey brew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Sinister About Amosun’s Arms Importation - Presidency by booksrite001: 6:00am On Jul 02, 2019
ausrichie:
This hellhole of a nation in somewhere "outside Africa" the special forces would have had your arse on bars

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) / FG Establishes 12 Research ‘Centres Of Excellence’ In Nigerian Universities / Obiano's Arrest: CACOL Hails EFCC, Urges Them Not To Leave Any Stone Unturned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.