Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:26 AM

Please A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please A Virgin? (2560 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2010
evil666:

ok, f@ck-off, u still dey form, why are u now replying, i even tink u be better person sef, evil!

shocked shocked shocked shocked See anger of refusal bro no be by FORCE NA grin
Re: Please A Virgin? by InkedNerd(f): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2010
evil666:

ok, f@ck-off, u still dey form, why are u now replying, i even tink u be better person sef, evil!

Lmfao!!! What's your problem? Your mad because I didn't accept you offer? Because I REJECTED you? Get over yourself. Must I talk to you? Will you die now that I have REJECTED you? If you don't like me then too bad. Me not wanting to talk to you is no reason for you to have a b***h fit. My life doesn't revolve around you. Grow the hell up!!! Smmfh.

REALITY101:

No mind am.

Re: Please A Virgin? by evil666(m): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2010
REALITY101:

That girl na mumu oo!
Re: Please A Virgin? by InkedNerd(f): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2010
evil666:

That girl na mumu oo!

Look who's talkin'!!! Homie pick ya face off the damn floor and move on.
Re: Please A Virgin? by evil666(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2010
@Inked_Nerd

dont be silly and dont get me wrong, i ve explicitly stated the category of a girl i need, a virgin or one who has not had se.x more than 5 times and with a single guy. I know you can never be in that category. All your kpekus don dilute and u know i can never come close to that. go away, evil girl
Re: Please A Virgin? by InkedNerd(f): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2010
evil666:

@Inked_Nerd

dont be silly and dont get me wrong, i ve explicitly stated the category of a girl i need, a virgin or one who has not had se.x more than 5 times and with a single guy. I know you can never be in that category. All your kpekus don dilute and u know i can never come close to that. go away, evil girl

LMFAO, you have got to be the biggest fool ever. Your the one who initiated everything and your telling me to get away? Like I said, pick ya face off the damn floor and move on. Me not wanting it talk to you is no reason for you to use snide and idiotic remarks. Get over yourself. Is this how you handle rejection in real life? So some girl doesn't wanna talk you so you have a mega b***h fit online? Grow up!!! Grow up!!! Move on already. What did you think I was gonna back down because you threw a few insulting names in my direction? Think again!!! I don't scare easily.
Re: Please A Virgin? by sohiemi(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2010
Re: Please A Virgin? by evil666(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd666

Your foolishness is that you thought i wanted to toast you or ask you out. I told you i just wanted to see your ugly face because of that trend you posted (focal place Piercings). that is why i only asked if i can see your pic
if i needed someone like you i can pay a prosttute, -so dont let it get into your head that you turned a toaster down.
so evil girl can you now leave me alone?
Re: Please A Virgin? by InkedNerd(f): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2010
evil666:

Inked_Nerd666

Your foolishness is that you thought i wanted to toast you or ask you out. I told you i just wanted to see your ugly face because of that trend you posted (focal place Piercings). that is why i only asked if i can see your pic
if i needed someone like you i can pay a prosttute, -so dont let it get into your head that you turned a toaster down.
so evil girl can you now leave me alone?

LMFAO, your an even bigger i.diot than I thought. I never said you wanted to toast me. All I said is that I didn't want to talk to you on YIM and all of a sudden you have a b***h fit. Dummy, go back and re-read everything you've written. Did I ever mention you wanting to toast me? Stop letting you idiotic ways show like this. Pick ya face off the floor and move on. I was polite to you till you started having a b***h fit about me not wanting to respond. Smh.
Re: Please A Virgin? by evil666(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2010
come, witch you dont wanna leave me abi
have you ever died b4 or do u know the meaning of obituary, better think ok?
Re: Please A Virgin? by InkedNerd(f): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2010
Sweetie, get over yourself.
Re: Please A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Look who's talk!!! Homie pick ya face off the damn floor and move on.

Lol bro shes not  grin

Inked_Nerd:

LMFAO, you an even bigger i.diot than I thought. I never said you wanted to toast me. All I said is that I didn't want to talk to you on YIM and all of a sudden you have a b***h fit. Dummy, go back and re-read everything you've written. Did I ever mention you wanting to toast me? Stop letting you idiotic ways show like this. Pick ya face off the floor and move on. I was polite to you till you started having a b***h fit about me not wanting to respond. Smh.

Relaxing with ma drink watching both of you, by the way did I tell you that Omotola and some other artist them are in our Lounge for this weekend show?
Re: Please A Virgin? by InkedNerd(f): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2010
REALITY101:

Relaxing with ma drink watching both of you, by the way did I tell you that Omotola and some other artist them are in our Lounge for this weekend show?

lol, nah you didn't.
Re: Please A Virgin? by evil666(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Sweetie, get over yourself.

oh she calls me sweetie, isnt that romantic?
u don f@ck up already because by now ur pu$$$Sy 4 don wet
Re: Please A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2010
evil666:

u don f@ck up already because by now your pu$$$Sy 4 don wet

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Please A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, nah you didn't.

Oh ok, they just arrived from naija, coming back from airport, Please ignore this dude.
Re: Please A Virgin? by InkedNerd(f): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2010
evil666:

u don f@ck up already because by now your pu$$$Sy 4 don wet

lmfao, I call everyone sweetie. . . Even lowlifes like you grin. Trust me, I don't want you. . . That's why I declined your offer remember? Go re-read the posts from earlier.

REALITY101:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Babe, no mind the fool. He doesn't know how to handle rejection. If he wants to vent by pelting names at people, let him.

REALITY101:

Oh ok, they just arrived from naija, coming back from airport,  Please ignore this dude.

Cool, hope you have fun when you see 'em. As for ignoring him well. . .  Ummm, ok kiss. . . Maybe grin.
Re: Please A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2010
Ok then
Re: Please A Virgin? by evil666(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd666

now you are having fun, well i just proved a point
but what is the difference btw us doing this public chat and how we would have done it in private YM
anyhow, you still succeeded in making me chat with you and i guess u like my style.
Re: Please A Virgin? by InkedNerd(f): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2010
evil666:

Inked_Nerd666

now you are having fun, well i just proved a point
but what is the difference btw us doing this public chat and how we would have done it in private YM
anyhow, you still succeeded in making me chat with you and i guess u like my style.

You didn't prove anything tongue. I just didn't want to talk to you privately. I have nothing to hide so arguing with you in public means nothing to me. You acted like it was the end of the damn world because I didn't wanna speak to you outside of NL.
Re: Please A Virgin? by evil666(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2010
baby its ok, i wanna have some rest, i know you will miss talking to me now but dont worry i will look for you when i come back. pls take good care of yourself for me
Re: Please A Virgin? by InkedNerd(f): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2010
I doubt I'll miss you. . . Ummm. . . take care I guess tongue
Re: Please A Virgin? by Creamish(f): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2010
get an enlargement . .ur p-size is prolly d problem ur having. tongue
Re: Please A Virgin? by InkedNerd(f): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2010
Creamish:

get an enlargement . .your p-size is prolly d problem your having. tongue

lmfao, remember its not about size. its how you use it. what's the point in getting it bigger if you still don't know how to use it? undecided tongue lipsrsealed grin
Re: Please A Virgin? by rosely(f): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2010
Devil abi evil which one u be?hw many virgins u need nd what kind of ritual u wan use dem do?na dier nyash u want abi na dier head?bcs dey good 4 sacrifice only.contact me @evil666.virginsheadndnyash@help.com
Re: Please A Virgin? by evil666(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2010
@rosely

is this u?

Re: Please A Virgin? by tosyne007(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmfao, remember its not about size. its how you use it. what's the point in getting it bigger if you still don't know how to use it? undecided tongue lipsrsealed grin

u are always sounding as if u've got vast experience on this matter. is that so?

by the way, u sounded too harsh on the guy. though the guy is a j.e.r.k but i never blvd u could be this violent. quite suprising.
Re: Please A Virgin? by tosyne007(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2010
evil666:

@rosely

is this u?

looks could be deceiving (mr virgin searcher). moreover, it could be her sis or someone else. grin
Re: Please A Virgin? by InkedNerd(f): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2010
tosyne007:

u are always sounding as if u've got vast experience on this matter. is that so?

by the way, u sounded too harsh on the guy. though the guy is a j.e.r.k but i never blvd u could be this violent. quite suprising.

lol, well it is true about the size thing. Size no matta o. So to all the small koko men out there, keep your head up [hehehe no pun intended]. As for the guy, you really thought I was harsh on him? I'm sorry but I wasn't raised to sit back while someone makes verbal assaults on me. lol, how was it violent? The guy got what he deserved.
Re: Please A Virgin? by tosyne007(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, well it is true about the size thing. Size no matta o. So to all the small koko men out there, keep your head up [hehehe no pun intended]. As for the guy, you really thought I was harsh on him? I'm sorry but I wasn't raised to sit back while someone makes verbal assaults on me. lol, how was it violent? The guy got what he deserved.

quite an encouragement fot the "small koko men". on the other guy, guess with ur kind of personality, u should know how to handle such unwanted attention cos replying the way u did will only put u on a bad spot.

btw, the guy kinda likes u, he wouldnt be asking 4 ur pic if he doesnt and wit ur responses, that aint a good way to treat an admirer. smiley
Re: Please A Virgin? by InkedNerd(f): 11:37am On Oct 08, 2010
tosyne007:

quite an encouragement fot the "small koko men". on the other guy, guess with your kind of personality, u should know how to handle such unwanted attention cos replying the way u did will only put u on a bad spot.

btw, the guy kinda likes u, he wouldnt be asking 4 your pic if he doesnt and wit your responses, that aint a good way to treat an admirer.  smiley

Yes o, gotta encourage the small koko brothas grin. I understand what you're saying with evil666 but if he actually liked me which I doubt, he wouldn't have said to me "ok, f@ck-off, u still dey form, why are u now replying, i even tink u be better person sef, evil!". That's no way to speak to someone you like undecided. After all, this all started when he noticed that I mentioned something about my "lady parts". I understand that he's a guy and all but if if he liked me then my body shouldn't be his main focus. I know I am very open about things and often times I can be a bit stubborn and abrasive but I still feel that he was in the wrong. Anyway tosyne007, I appreciate you pointing those things out to me. Thank you wink.
Re: Please A Virgin? by evil666(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2010
Inked_Nerd

now baby, i am back, forget your pride, can we strike a deal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship / Insult Or Compliment? / Things I Have Noticed On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.