Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1603442 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
LaseBby09:
What bank card still works on Aliexpress?
Does GTB, UBA and Stanbic still working?

Zenith Bank Master Card still working too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Encitee3991:

Will have to get one too.
What's the requirements, identity card, passport photograph, etc.

Means of identification and utility bill. I made use of NIMC and current Nepa bill. They didn't ask for passport photograph, only BVN.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonyc00(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
ItsTutsi:
What are the requirements to open prepaid dollar account?

Does the deposit have to be in dollar or can u pay equivalent in naira?

Can international transactions beyond the 20$ limit?

The requirements here was only to have an account with them. Yes, all deposits have to be in dollars, and you can make transactions of even up to $1000
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Olamak1:

Means of identification and utility bill. I made use of NIMC and current Nepa bill. They didn't ask for passport photograph, only BVN.

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonyc00(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
How long does it take to get the GTBANK dorm account and GTBank dollar master card

The GT bank prepaid dollar card took me 2 days. The first day to open an account and th second day to request for the card, which was handed over in an hour.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonyc00(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Praise God, I finally opened the UBA domiciliary savings account today. I checked another UBA branch, and they old required my passport to open the account. However, the customer care staff told me that I can't fund the account from the counter, that I can only receive funds with it. She also told me that when I make a total transaction of up to $2000, the account will be frozen, and I will need to upgrade the account to a full domiciliary account. For that I will need an ID, NEPA bill, 2 current account references from UBA, and nothing else.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ItsTutsi(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Which one is better between Dom and prepaid dollar account?
sonyc00:

The requirements here was only to have an account with them. Yes, all deposits have to be in dollars, and you can make transactions of even up to $1000
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonyc00(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
ubreeze:
PREPAID DOLLAR CARD IS DIFFERENT FROM DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT CARD.
Let me explain as much as I can.
Domiciliary account is an account you open in a bank for foreign currencies and you can get an ATM card for it. When you get an ATM card for it, the funds in your Dom account can be accessed through the card when u want to make payments via card.
Now to PREPAID DOLLAR CARD, this is a stand alone card that is not linked to any bank account. For you to use it, You need to pay in physical Dollars over the counter at the bank. You can also ask someone who has a Dollar prepaid card to sell you funds, he can transfer from his card to yours ; I use UBA Prepaid Dollar card and this is the method i use to fund my card 99% of the times(see the screenshot attached).

Now to make the distinction very clear, lets assume you have a UBA dollar prepaid card and you also have a UBA dom account,
1. YOU CANNOT USE YOUR DOLLAR PREPAID CARD TO ACCESSS FUNDS IN YOUR DOM ACCOUNT!!!
2. YOU CANNOT TRANSFER MONEY FROM YOUR DOMICILARY ACCOUNT TO YOUR DOLLAR PREPAID CARD!!!
The 2 are completely different and are not linked in any way.

I have UBA, Zenith bank and Access domiciliary accounts, ATM cards linked to the Dom accounts and dollar Prepaid cards for each bank.
Of all, UBA is the easiest to get.
To open a dorm account or get a dollar prepaid card with UBA all u need are:
1. Means of identification: NIN, Voters card, Drivers Lincense or Intl Passport
2. Utility bill
3. A passport photograph
That is all!!!
And you must make a deposit of atleast $5 as initial deposit (just buy from a Mallam close to you).
They dont ask for referees or any of those long process.
However, I have one issue with their Dom account, YOU CANNOT TRANSFER FROM YOUR DOM ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER DOM ACCOUNT.
Access allows me to transfer from my Dom account to another Access Dom account ( I av not tried transfering to another bank's Dom account before).

I hope this ends the confusion, Domicilary account ATM is not the same as a PREPAID DOLLAR CARD! They can both be used for international purchases but they are not the same.

This should answer you. For me, I prefer the prepaid dollar account, since it houses my AliExpress discount

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jefferyzz(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
My zenith card not working on AliExpress. Is this general?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 3:36am On Nov 23, 2022
sonyc00:

The GT bank prepaid dollar card took me 2 days. The first day to open an account and th second day to request for the card, which was handed over in an hour.
what's the annual cost of maintaining the card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2022
kenebee:

select aliexpress standard delivery
so every AliExpress standard shipping is handled by speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2022
sleemoon:

Zenith Bank Master Card still working too
Tried zenith MC, didn't work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2022
jadajada:
so every AliExpress standard shipping is handled by speedaf
No, Singapore post which is handled by nipost is also AliExpress standard shipping. You get about ninety percent chance of getting speedaf though when you choose AliExpress standard shipping.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
Qsand:
25th of this month will mark 30 days of my package being in speedaf warehouse. I've tried severally calling the number attached to the mail to do door delivery for me since their warehouse is super far from my location. The number never picks or is always switched off. What do I do please

Best is to visit the office address to pickup.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo(f): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Custom should stop this delays abeg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dietola01(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
sonssyo:
Lol you better relax oh, this is festive period
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Toluene15:

Tried zenith MC, didn't work

Used it for 20.48 worth of dollars yesterday morning
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Babalegba:
No, Singapore post which is handled by nipost is also AliExpress standard shipping. You get about ninety percent chance of getting speedaf though when you choose AliExpress standard shipping.
okay. Is there any way to know the item is going to be handled by speedaf?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Okehzoe: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
sonssyo:

Omo my stuff from Aliexpress has been in customs for a week now,previously it stays for 2 days max, what’s happening ?
And my other stuff was shipped to a transit country (Netherlands) and it hasn’t given any update for a week also, I didn’t expect all this! Why would they use a transit country it’s 3 weeks now ��‍♂️.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Check out on your Aliexpress orders available now at affordable rate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Papichuchu: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
For you shopping on AliExpress you can use it cards sterling Bank MasterCard Kuda visa card chipper card flutterwave MasterCard inbox me for more
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo(f): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Okehzoe:

Omo my stuff from Aliexpress has been in customs for a week now,previously it stays for 2 days max, what’s happening ?
And my other stuff was shipped to a transit country (Netherlands) and it hasn’t given any update for a week also, I didn’t expect all this! Why would they use a transit country it’s 3 weeks now ��‍♂️.

Very crazy,me self wan give client the items
They have being on my neck
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obaelemide: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Please has anybody used this website before ubuy.com.ng? There is an Item I am looking for that is available on the website.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dietola01(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Papichuchu:
For you shopping on AliExpress you can use it cards sterling Bank MasterCard Kuda visa card chipper card flutterwave MasterCard inbox me for more
boss post this thing here make person test am, if e work we go show you love

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Papichuchu: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chat me up on this number 09080776228 I have alot of online banking app that give us dollar card for some amount of money
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jess99: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Can both 1k for card issuance and 4k maintenance be paid in naira, or does it have to be in dollar?

Which one do u recommend for international transaction between prepaid dollar and domiciliary account?

It was 10 dollars for the card maintenance. 4k ish was the naira equivalent i paid in.
I only have dom account and i can send money to and from the card to the account easily because i also receive some inflow. I get the same Aliexpress discounts
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
Papichuchu:
Chat me up on this number 09080776228 I have alot of online banking app that give us dollar card for some amount of money

Oga rest you don't have anything, no one should fall a victim to this new account oo

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ItsTutsi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Which bank is easier to open?
Jess99:

It was 10 dollars for the card maintenance. 4k ish was the naira equivalent i paid in.
I only have dom account and i can send money to and from the card to the account easily because i also receive some inflow. I get the same Aliexpress discounts
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
Meister:

Oga rest you don't have anything, no one should fall a victim to this new account oo

Lol�
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
This is TribaPay

Pls is there a cheaper means of getting dollars

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by michealdeco: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Bubewilson:
This is TribaPay

Pls is there a cheaper means of getting dollars
use chippercash

790/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Papichuchu: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mister that is your problem if you don't believe and I don't care if you do or not. For the people who want to give me a try inbox me seen is believing

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (1490) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: loricara and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.