Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,774 members, 7,930,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:55 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1591159 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (1486) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Fieryblaze:
People of God please I am about to make order for a drone of $200 on Aliexpress and I need it delivered in 3 weeks max, please this Chinese holiday thing will it affect delivery? This ₦760/$ no easy, please advice�
I can give you dollar at N745 oo

I can fund your prepaid card too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ObalaEmma: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
valgbo:
please is this Emma Ugoh?
yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olumighty123(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Runsboi:

I can give you dollar at N745 oo

I can fund your prepaid card too

What prepaid card can I use please ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jerosman2: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
I can helo u fi you live in Lagos. Face to face but you will have to come to me. I stays in Jakande estate in lekki.
akseph1:
Please I need 2 referees for gtb dollar account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
jorhney:

mine has been on arrived at linehaul office since dec 5. no call yet

U better go post office to check...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Olumighty123:

UBA, GTBank etc
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Olumighty123:

Do you have any?

If you don't, I can help you place the order with mine.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olumighty123(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jefferyzz:
I just used my Uba card to buy something of $19. Stanbic card is still available too

Heard the monthly spending limit is 25bucks? I wanted something I could spend more
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Olumighty123:

Heard the monthly spending limit is 25bucks? I wanted something I could spend more
Dollar card is calling you!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
Runsboi:

UBA, GTBank etc
GTB prepaid dollar card cannot be funded with a transfer but with dollar deposits at the bank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nadingo:
[url][/url]Bro, does speedaf always call when one's item arrives their office or one will use the tracking on their site and just go to the office when he sees that it has arrived?
They always call, but if you can track your order and it shows it's arrived in your state. You can always just go to their office and collect your package even if they haven't called you yet.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sexymonkey(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
Babalegba:
GTB prepaid dollar card cannot be funded with a transfer but with dollar deposits at the bank
please since I'll be the one sourcing for my dollars to load this dollar card, will there be restrictions on it like the normal bank card restrictions on crypto exchanges?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
sexymonkey:
please since I'll be the one sourcing for my dollars to load this dollar card, will there be restrictions on it like the normal bank card restrictions on crypto exchanges?
No, you just get the physical dollars (not more than 20 thousand dollars a year) and deposit it in the account.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prinzton(m): 12:26am On Jan 16, 2023
Nadingo:
Thanks. Can I pls have the phone number? Nagode.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Brandguy(m): 1:15am On Jan 16, 2023
Babalegba:
I got the card whithin an hour of walking into the bank and the 10 dollars annual fee was deducted when I credited the card with dollars.You do need I.D ,proof of address and a passport photograph.
My guestion is as follow>: does the normal bank card have the $20 dollar spending limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 2:57am On Jan 16, 2023
Brandguy:

My guestion is as follow>: does the normal bank card have the $20 dollar spending limit?
The normal bank cards has ,0 spending limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sexymonkey(m): 5:42am On Jan 16, 2023
Babalegba:
No, you just get the physical dollars (not more than 20 thousand dollars a year) and deposit it in the account.
thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abudat(m): 6:31am On Jan 16, 2023
Do you need to make online and you are finding it difficult.
I am here to offer the services of online payment for AliExpress.
Contact whatsapp 070 89359586
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by leocollins(m): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2023
Good morning guys, please which foreign site can i buy iphone XR at an affordable rate.thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olumighty123(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2023
I will rather not shop on Aliexpress than entrust my money with some strangers all in the name of shopping for me, tueeh tongue

8 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by valgbo(m): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2023
ObalaEmma:
yes
wow this is Ikenna, text me on this number... 07039340603
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Papertrail11(m): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2023
Guys I just paid my supplier on Alibaba what address can I use or shipping coy to have it shipped to me here in Naij?

Content of thenitsns are bee keeping tools.

Lexz that 12kg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nadingo: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2023
Newbie Alert.

I just received a mail from Speedaf that my very first order on AliExpress has arrived and awaiting pick up. Order was made on 28th Dec. I want to appreciate all the gurus for the guidance on this thread. It is unfortunate that just when I built the nerve to embark on this AliExpress journey, na when banks decided to end international transactions on naira debit cards. That not withstanding, we go still run am through dorm account.

PS: Anyone knows the charges that applies to a Fidelity Bank dorm account dollar card? I have a dorm account but lost the card in Dubai Airport in 2018. I noticed that aside sms alert charges,I have not been deducted even $1 as maintenance charges from my $ balance in the account (according to the balance on my banking app) in 4yrs, although account has been dormant for 2yrs and needs to be reactivated.

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mhalosky(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2023
zacwale:

But if you need order I will give you 700/1$

Please how can I reach u
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mhalosky(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2023
zacwale:

But if you need order I will give you 700/1$
Please how can I reach u
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Precixx(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2023
Good day shoppers
I know this question would’ve been asked here repeatedly, but Nairaland search feature isn't the best and does an awful job when searching for a specific keyword, so I'll just ask again
I want to buy something of $566 and I'd like to know which card you think it's best to use and what's the exchange rate?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2023
Precixx:
Good day shoppers
I know this question would’ve been asked here repeatedly, but Nairaland search feature isn't the best and does an awful job when searching for a specific keyword, so I'll just ask again
I want to buy something of $566 and I'd like to know which card you think it's best to use and what's the exchange rate?

Chippercash and their exchange rate is #770 to a dollar or open a dormiciliary account and fund it with dollars from black market

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maximanuel: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
[quote author=zacwale post=120038447]

But if you need order I will give you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Papertrail11:
Guys I just paid my supplier on Alibaba what address can I use or shipping coy to have it shipped to me here in Naij?

Content of thenitsns are bee keeping tools.

Lexz that 12kg

how can you first pay, before first concluding freight terms/issues with supplier??. doesn't make any sense.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olumighty123(m): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Meister:

Chippercash and their exchange rate is #770 to a dollar or open a dormiciliary account and fund it with dollars from black market

Please, how do I go about this chippercash and how to fund it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Olumighty123:

Please, how do I go about this chippercash and how to fund it

Download the app and register

(1) (2) (3) ... (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) ... (1486) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.