Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,767 members, 7,948,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1608945 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (1491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 12:57am On Jan 19, 2023
zenith4biz:

Check your dashboard whether you will see virtual account number from sterling Bank, you will transfer to the account

So its sterling that owns Klasha, right?

They also own Gomoney and their virtual naira mastercard allows international transactions before the went gágá like other banks. In fact it has been totally discontinued for Gomoney since like September 2022.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 2:32am On Jan 19, 2023
Fucklove:
He's right. Your username "Runsboi" doesn't sound like a legit business identity even though you might be very legit.

Sounds more like a Yahoo stuff, why not try changing to a more appealing identity? cool

cry cry cry
Can usernames be changed??

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:05am On Jan 19, 2023
Runsboi:

cry cry cry
Can usernames be changed??
It can't. Forget it and move on or open a new account!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 5:59am On Jan 19, 2023
ceaser:

So its sterling that owns Klasha, right?

They also own Gomoney and their virtual naira mastercard allows international transactions before the went gágá like other banks. In fact it has been totally discontinued for Gomoney since like September 2022.

From my observation it is not own by sterling Bank, but it has been in existence since 2021.

Unlike some virtual cards that seems to be third party arrangement, Klasha cards seems to be independent.

1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AirVaans(m): 6:31am On Jan 19, 2023
Has Anyone tried GTBank Dollar Card here??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2023
melonsgroup:
Good day Ladies/gentile men..
Please I want to order for this phone on AliExpress.....
Is the price I'm seeing there real?
And how do I go about the transaction.
Thanks

Yes!! The price is REAL!
even the s22 is real as you can see it written there
But the Samsung part sha cheesy
Na that one I nor fit vouch for

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
queenfav:
Very Mint neatly used Mi 11 lite 5G NE (new edition) is available for s

Madam u don tire for this ur phone, i remembered last year when u unveiled it to replace ur Mi note 10 lite.

This phone no too tey for ur hand like the 10lite.

Too much money,

Whats next nw 12S Ultra or 13pro?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by queenfav(f): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
alosbaba007:

Madam u don tire for this ur phone, i remembered last year when u unveiled it to replace ur Mi note 10 lite.

This phone no too tey for ur hand like the 10lite.

Too much money,

Whats next nw 12S Ultra or 13pro?
Omo,una dey remember something o.I have left Mi jare,got Samsung.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ParkiaZerm(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Not related, but if there is anybody that can be trusted with check-outs (Ebay, AliExpress etc.) I trust Noobody to always deliver, he's honest, polite and he bring it home (trust).

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
iamdannyfc:

Pls add me 08176142873
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bolton08(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Good day all,

Please I need a guidance. I ordered an item on Ali express in September 2022. As at when it arrived at my destination, I went for work at a remote area. So I could not be reached. When I got back, I received a message that the item had been returned to the warehouse. I phoned Speedaf (the local logistic provider) and they promised to process the item to be returned to me. Meanwhile my Aliexpress account has automatically updated that I have received the item and so I can't open a dispute nor request for refund. Later in January Speedaf told me that they've returned the item back to Ali express. I've contacted the sellers but couldn't do anything about it.

What can I do to get my money back please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AmNuhRegular(f): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
bolton08:
Good day all,

Please I need a guidance. I ordered an item on Ali express in September 2022. As at when it arrived at my destination, I went for work at a remote area. So I could not be reached. When I got back, I received a message that the item had been returned to the warehouse. I phoned Speedaf (the local logistic provider) and they promised to process the item to be returned to me. Meanwhile my Aliexpress account has automatically updated that I have received the item and so I can't open a dispute nor request for refund. Later in January Speedaf told me that they've returned the item back to Ali express. I've contacted the sellers but couldn't do anything about it.

I don't think you can get your Money back oooh.... The sellers seff are greedy if not , they can actually send you another item and you won't pay for it just to cover that cost... But them seff wan chop the money

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
ParkiaZerm:
Not related, but if there is anybody that can be trusted with check-outs (Ebay, AliExpress etc.) I trust Noobody to always deliver, he's honest, polite and he bring it home (trust).

Thanks for the recommendations boss
I appreciate

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
bolton08:
Good day all,

Even if Aliexpress system confirms that you've received the order, you still have 15 days window for opening dispute (it starts counting from the day order receipt is confirmed). But if the 15 days has already lapsed, then you can't get your money back.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
bolton08:
Good day all,

do you still have the receiving tracking number? If yes, does it indicate an active return? If not, ask speedaf to give you the return AWB no.

For me, an email conversation is better so that the conversation can serve as additional evidence.

Chat the seller up and discuss with him/her. If response isn't positive, contact AliExpress cc with the details/evidence. You may get a compensation coupon (if it's still being supported).

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sounwave: 1:37am On Jan 20, 2023
noobody:

Boss,If I start with my own ehn,very many filmsy and funny experiences ehn,I have seen cases of people telling me to send my card details so they can do the checkout them selves,afterward I would paid or wanting my intl passport as proof,wanting to meet up in person or even wanting me to come to there location,use there AliExpress account to do the checkout,in the end most of them would still come back with half mind and do the checkout.
The craziest one I had recently was someone contacting me he wanted to do checkout,I told the person to send link for the item,next thing I saw was he cursing my father and my family,saying I want to scam and rip him off,that he sent the same link to his brother as a test and it was his debit card details the bother recieved.
Few mins later he came back apologising that he sent his brother something else instead,
He asked for rate,I told him ,next thing he curse my generation again,saying I am cursed like buhari and he blocked me,
I am glad he met a calmer me thou,cos if na before,the guy go collect 10X.
Special shoutout to those ones that dont know how to use calculator as well,they are always confused when you tell them rate and always won't know how to calculate to get the total amount,no matter how you explain to them,they always want you to do the maths for them,anytime someone tells me to do the calculation after you have seen the cost price and rate,I am 90% sure they are time wasters
And not to forget the ones that would dig up 2015 posts when dollar was 370/$ and be claiming that is what the current rate is,would even bring 2015 nairaland image screenshot to ask why is the current dollar rate high
good morning sir, i want to buy a phone from aliexpress. how do i go about it? how soon will i get it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toniotonero(m): 5:52am On Jan 20, 2023
queenfav:
Omo,una dey remember something o.I have left Mi jare,got Samsung.
Y u leave MI?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by queenfav(f): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2023
toniotonero:

Y u leave MI?
I got bored..been using mi phones since 2018.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lucasinho(m): 8:14am On Jan 20, 2023
What is wrong with Chipper cash...I can't create USD Card

1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lucasinho(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2023
Anybody using Chipper cash... what's their current rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2023
melonsgroup:
Good day Ladies/gentile men..
Please I want to order for this phone on AliExpress.....
Is the price I'm seeing there real?
And how do I go about the transaction.
Thanks
[/color] grin

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin[color=#990000]
angry angry grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonyc00(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
jboixxx:
do you still have the receiving tracking number? If yes, does it indicate an active return? If not, ask speedaf to give you the return AWB no.

For me, an email conversation is better so that the conversation can serve as additional evidence.

Chat the seller up and discuss with him/her. If response isn't positive, contact AliExpress cc with the details/evidence. You may get a compensation coupon (if it's still being supported).

Good luck.

Good day boss. Abeg I get question regarding Chinese phone with global ROM, Xiaomi 11E pro specifically. That kind phone fit work for Naija. Some people say that the network will have issues and that some Google play apps will not work. Would you advise I go for it or just find Global version of another brand
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BentizilL: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
AirVaans:
Has Anyone tried GTBank Dollar Card here??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BentizilL: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Someone said he ordered on AliExpress using GTB MasterCard...
Chiefs pls is GTB MasterCard still going?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
sonyc00:

Good day boss. Abeg I get question regarding Chinese phone with global ROM, Xiaomi 11E pro specifically. That kind phone fit work for Naija. Some people say that the network will have issues and that some Google play apps will not work. Would you advise I go for it or just find Global version of another brand
They are right. Don't go for it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
BentizilL:
Someone said he ordered on AliExpress using GTB MasterCard...
Chiefs pls is GTB MasterCard still going?
You shoulda ask "when was that or which of the GTBank MasterCards - Naira or Dollar?" Naira card is not available anymore for international transactions.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahoodetector: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
bolton08:
Good day all,

Open dispute but I doubt you will get the money back because the inability to pickup was from you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BrainRider: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
; my case is peculiar.
I ordered and item with scale 0.5g instead of 0.05g. I only realized my mistake after getting the items. And unfortunately, I have 3 of such items on transit. Please anything I can do? Is it possible to get the items changed?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Brandguy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Babalegba:
The normal bank cards has ,0 spending limit

wow
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jennynexx22: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Order placed: Fri Jan 06
Recv'd by logistic: Sat Jan 07
Cargo flight departed: Thu Jan 12
Cargo flight arrived: Fri Jan 13
Custom clearance started: Fri Jan 13
Custom clearance finished: Tue Jan 17
Arrived local distribution center: Wed Jan 18
Delivered: Fri Jan 20

Speedaf

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (1491) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.