Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1520272 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) ... (1463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01
SaintUlot:

What percentage of the total amount do you think is reasonable to request for, judging that the item received is of no use and ll become a waste.

The word "reasonable" is a relative term because what is reasonable for you may not be so for me. But you can ask yourself the following question and then make your decision: "to reorder the item, will I be able to purchase it with the refunded amount (even if I have to add money) without incurring a heavy loss?"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01
How's your Bitnob card so far??
All good?
Has your Bitnob $$ card worked on Alibaba for you very recently?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anadozie1: 3:28am On Jun 02
anonmbata:
Thanks guys. Order placed.
Which card did you use for payment?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonmbata: 4:53am On Jun 02
Bitnob
It went 1 hand.

Remember to add new card first on your AliExpress payment profile. Once you get a notification of a 0$ charge on the card (should not take more than 5 or 10mins), the card is ready for use.

anadozie1:
Which card did you use for payment?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:12am On Jun 02
AliExpress/Alibaba checkout available for all your needs,
No limits
Rates cheaper than chippa.

If you have trust issues,don't near my DM,
Thank you

Call/WhatsApp:08100115319

Cheers..

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anadozie1: 9:58am On Jun 02
anonmbata:
Bitnob
It went 1 hand.

Remember to add new card first on your AliExpress payment profile. Once you get a notification of a 0$ charge on the card (should not take more than 5 or 10mins), the card is ready for use.

You funded through binance?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonmbata: 10:04am On Jun 02
Use any funding option of your choice from the available.

anadozie1:
You funded through binance?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Odusdave1: 10:32am On Jun 02
rust6:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the tracking number end with nl Abi sg?
SG OO,na nipost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Odusdave1: 10:33am On Jun 02
Faithful4real:

I can but since the product is in Nigeria, I wanted to wait for custom clearance. Also, i still have to wait for refund date.
how far your item
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02
Hello guys

Is anyone here still using Klasha?

A refund ($50) was made to my pink card(expired) since May but it's yet to reflect on my wallet, up till now nothing yet, i just want to take my funds out from there once the refund hit my wallet and go for maybe Bitnob or any other one that's great for now

Klasha's downtime error & other problems its having for this long period is really worrisome

@Olamak1
@Jboixxx
@Babalegba
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:21am On Jun 03
icon91:
Hello guys

A refund ($50) was made to my pink card(expired) since May but it's yet to reflect on my wallet, up till now nothing yet, i just want to take my funds out from there once the refund hit my wallet and go for maybe Bitnob or any other one that's great for now

Klasha's downtime error & other problems its having for this long period is really worrisome

@Olamak1
@Jboixxx
@Babalegba

I've left Klasha, don't know what to do again with them . I'm now onto bitnob.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:26am On Jun 03
icon91:
Hello guys

@Olamak1
@Jboixxx
@Babalegba

I stopped using the platform last year....

Chat up their customer agent and provide them the ARM relating to the refund.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 9:45am On Jun 03
I can do AliExpress payments for you, AliExpress, ALIBABA and other sites.
10 naira less of whatever Black market is saying.
Medium level to large orders only
Up to $1600 per payment.

DM me if serious.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:15am On Jun 03
mctfopt:

I've left Klasha, don't know what to do again with them . I'm now onto bitnob.

Ok, i just tire!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:17am On Jun 03
Olamak1:

I stopped using the platform last year....

Chat up their customer agent and provide them the ARM relating to the refund.

Ok bro, what does 'ARM' mean?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03
icon91:

Ok bro, what does 'ARM' mean?

A combination of numbers and letters given by Aliexpress for tracing the destination of refunded amount, and is usually found under "refund details".

Normally, Aliexpress sends the money back to your bank when the refund process completes. But, in case your bank claims it didn't receive it, the ARM would be used to trace it.

I once experienced the refund issue while using "Cardrypto" dollar card.......

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03
Olamak1:

A combination of numbers and letters given by Aliexpress for tracing the destination of refunded amount, and is usually found under "refund details".

Normally, Aliexpress sends the money back to your bank when the refund process completes. But, in case your bank claims it didn't receive it, the ARM would be used to trace it.

I once experienced the refund issue while using "Cardrypto" dollar card.......

Ok, i see!
Thanks for the detailed info bro

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 2:11pm On Jun 03
anonmbata:
Please shoppers
What's the best option to pay for 132$ product.

I have been eyeing this Teclast android 14 tab, with this Alixepress June promo sales, total cost plus shipping is lower now.

Please na payment option wahala I dey now.

Kindly advise.

Is it the same teclast t50 pro or another one?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonmbata: 10:31pm On Jun 03
T50HD 2024 edition

achorladey:

Is it the same teclast t50 pro or another one?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 10:50pm On Jun 03
anonmbata:
T50HD 2024 edition

Alright that T50 pro just get as e be ooo.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 10:56pm On Jun 03
anonmbata:
T50HD 2024 edition

Is it the one that came with the bucket list you decided to place order for?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CyberHustle: 7:50am On Jun 04
Be careful what you buy. Cheap things do fail. I experienced.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 8:52am On Jun 04
What kind of shipping is this guys means
CNG00654664786088

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonmbata: 9:34am On Jun 04
Don't have idea what you mean

achorladey:

Is it the one that came with the bucket list you decided to place order for?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 9:37am On Jun 04
anonmbata:
Don't have idea what you mean

The bucket list comes with the device and all accessories including keyboard, pen, otg, earpiece e.t.c
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 11:04am On Jun 04
Hello, guys using Bitnob here, how do you exactly fund your card?

I find it a bit not straightforward as someone coming from Klasha app, i opened an account & verified, then clicked on deposit via bank transfer, i was hoping to just get/see an account number to copy & make deposit on which will reflect on my wallet & from there i can fund my virtual card, instead i saw 4 things there which were the bank account, bank name, the narration/remark i have to put...i copied the account number & remark, i wanted to go back, close the app & then open my bank app & make the transfer

It prompted me with reasons for cancelling and under it, it says if you cancel often, you'll be restricted

Abeg guys that are familiar with it should put me through, it's a bit confusing compared to Klasha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:23am On Jun 04
icon91:
Hello, guys using Bitnob here, how do you exactly fund your card?

I find it a bit not straightforward as someone coming from Klasha app, i opened an account & verified, then clicked on deposit via bank transfer, i was hoping to just get/see an account number to copy & make deposit on which will reflect on my wallet & from there i can fund my virtual card, instead i saw 4 things there which were the bank account, bank name, the narration/remark i have to put...i copied the account number & remark, i wanted to go back, close the app & then open my bank app & make the transfer

It prompted me with reasons for cancelling and under it, it says if you cancel often, you'll be restricted

Abeg guys that are familiar with it should put me through, it's a bit confusing compared to Klasha

Don't close the bitnob app once you open it. Copy amount in naira to pay. Copy reference no too to add to transaction reference when doing transfer.. Once you make payment, come back to bitnob and click 'i have made payment" or something of that nature in that page that have amount, bank no and reference. Then you wait. I think they do manual credit because it takes like 10 minutes for the dollar to reflect. Then you go to "Cards" and click add fund. This requires a fee of $1 for amount less than or equal to $100, or 1% for amount greater than $100. Even topping card takes some time. I think all these are done manually. I may be wrong though.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonmbata: 11:42am On Jun 04
Really nice

This one is only cover๐Ÿ“” and keyboard

achorladey:

The bucket list comes with the device and all accessories including keyboard, pen, otg, earpiece e.t.c

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 11:55am On Jun 04
mctfopt:

Don't close the bitnob app once you open it. Copy amount in naira to pay. Copy reference no too to add to transaction reference when doing transfer.. Once you make payment, come back to bitnob and click 'i have made payment" or something of that nature in that page that have amount, bank no and reference. Then you wait. I think they do manual credit because it takes like 10 minutes for the dollar to reflect. Then you go to "Cards" and click add fund. This requires a fee of $1 for amount less than or equal to $100, or 1% for amount greater than $100. Even topping card takes some time. I think all these are done manually. I may be wrong though.

Thank you for this detailed info bro

This will be a hassle for me, but I'll give it a try later

One, if i minimize the Bitnob app to open bank app, it'll close the Bitnob app, my bank app doesn't support multi screen either

What if one open Bitnob app for payment, then go to bank app but maybe have failed transaction or network issues for transfer, how person wan take do am na?

This Country just dy stress person no be small, all these unnecessary protocols just to buy/pay for something online!

Klasha still have one of the best user interface I've used in all these fintech apps, but their recent mess up too much, na why i dy try other alternatives, they did serve me well in the past but now...nah!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 12:23pm On Jun 04
anonmbata:
Really nice

This one is only cover๐Ÿ“” and keyboard

That's fine package too. Were you able to complete the deal on your own(through these master cards or virtual cards) or you were old helped by someone else?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04
PubgAvicii:
What kind of shipping is this guys means
CNG00654664786088

It would change to speedaf or postNL
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04
noobody:

It would change to speedaf or postNL
Thanks its now changed to Speedaf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) ... (1463) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.