Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1520301 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) ... (1463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13
Vankayyyyy:
Omo, what's going on with speedaf? Today makes it 8days ๐Ÿ˜•
Where is yous stuck at because mine has been in DEPARTURE FROM COUNTRY OF ORIGIN for a week now cry embarassed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vankayyyyy: 3:42pm On Jun 13
PubgAvicii:

Where is yous stuck at because mine has been in DEPARTURE FROM COUNTRY OF ORIGIN for a week now cry embarassed

Stuck at departure from country of origin as well ๐Ÿ˜”... My stuffs is almost 350k plus
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13
Vankayyyyy:

Stuck at departure from country of origin as well ๐Ÿ˜”... My stuffs is almost 350k plus
Mine is phone screen i ordered and I need it urgently because of important documents inside the phone ๐Ÿ˜ช

God help us
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Faithful4real(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13
Please can do i contact postal office. I don't think their official email is working.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13
Faithful4real:
Please can do i contact postal office. I don't think their official email is working.
Go to the nearest post office that is close to your shipping address
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13
Unluckrees:

How far, did the money later reflect on Chipper? Cos I did a transaction few hours ago from Opay to Chipper and it's yet to reflect. Their customer service are not responding
It reversed after 5days..
Chat them on twitter too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Faithful4real(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13
PubgAvicii:

Go to the nearest post office that is close to your shipping address

my own is still stuck with custom for 1 month

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13
Faithful4real:

my own is still stuck with custom for 1 month
Ask for refund asap, no too stress yourself or you check at your local post office
And btw which logistics is handling your package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Faithful4real(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13
PubgAvicii:

Ask for refund asap, no too stress yourself or you check at your local post office
And btw which logistics is handling your package
postnl
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13
Alozera:

It reversed after 5days..
Chat them on twitter too

5 days Omo!!! Alright, I will. Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 8:13pm On Jun 13
Faithful4real:
postnl
Check at your local post office boss
It should be there
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Faithful4real(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13
PubgAvicii:

Check at your local post office boss
It should be there
i went there 3 weeks ago. They told me the product is not with them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13
Hello guys, I'm having a little trouble with Klasha since last Month till now

A refund that was made to my card(expired) since last Month is yet to enter my wallet, i did provide all the requested info from them, after so many weeks of back & forth with the customer care agent, i keep telling them that the money is with them already providing the evidence both from Aliexpress & the card that was meant to receive the refund

There final say this evening is that I'll need to create a new card to be able to receive the refund & they know fully well that their card funding & card creation service is down since last Month till now

From my little experience, refunds normally hit the card if it's available but hits wallet if the card is not longer available, do these guys really want to chop my money

As jboixxx confirmed earlier, my refund will hit wallet, I'll then decide whether to liquidate ....

What do you guys think i should do, i need my money ASAP, is there a way to escalate this issue?

@Olamak1
@Jboixxx
@mctfopt...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:19pm On Jun 13
icon91:
Hello guys, I'm having a little trouble with Klasha since last Month till now

A refund that was made to my card(expired) since last Month is yet to enter my wallet, i did provide all the requested info from them, after so many weeks of back & forth with the customer care agent, i keep telling them that the money is with them already providing the evidence both from Aliexpress & the card that was meant to receive the refund

There final say this evening is that I'll need to create a new card to be able to receive the refund & they know fully well that their card funding & card creation service is down since last Month till now

From my little experience, refunds normally hit the card if it's available but hits wallet if the card is not longer available, do these guys really want to chop my money

As jboixxx confirmed earlier, my refund will hit wallet, I'll then decide whether to liquidate ....

What do you guys think i should do, i need my money ASAP, is there a way to escalate this issue?

@Olam.ak1
@Jbo.ixxx
@mctfo.pt...

I stopped dealing with Klasha as I can no longer take them serious. Sorry about your misfortunes so far, ideally you are not supposed to create another card to get your refund. It just doesn't make sense. If they receive your refund, let them credit your wallet. I hate their poor services and numerous downtime, that is the major reason I stopped using them. Also, I was once refunded just like you, didn't see the refund. Couldn't check my history too. Chatted customer care and they claimed to have refunded me, I just can't remember seeing that refund.. Also was pissed I could not check my past transactions. It was like $2.59 didn't want to waste more effort following up as it has been like 2 months.

Just do whatever it takes to get your refund and jump ship after. Good luck
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:56pm On Jun 13
Just do whatever it takes to get your refund and jump ship after. Good luck [/quote]

Thanks for your input bro, honestly i don't know what to do again at this point, it's $50

A refund has been made to CID according to the card sef, everything is just there & they keep saying rubbish, i just regret signing up with these guys in the first place
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vankayyyyy: 5:17am On Jun 14
Packages just got shipped, everyone that has delayed packages should go check their tracker for updates too๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:10am On Jun 14
Faithful4real:
i went there 3 weeks ago. They told me the product is not with them.
If your protection expires, open dispute. I'm not seeing that item arriving anytime soon. Sometimes, it's a false update. Get your refund.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:15am On Jun 14
icon91:

Just do whatever it takes to get your refund and jump ship after. Good luck

Thanks for your input bro, honestly i don't know what to do again at this point, it's $50

A refund has been made to CID according to the card sef, everything is just there & they keep saying rubbish, i just regret signing up with these guys in the first place
Create a new complain and hear what another cc will say cuz refund should hit your card/wallet (whichever that's available). Or simply create a new card and get your fund. Maybe they've reviewed their policy cuz my refund hit my card within hrs last week. Just considering whether to order with it or get a withdrawal.

If you need your sanity intact (lol), leave these fintechs and get a physical $ card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 7:33am On Jun 14
jboixxx:
Create a new complain and hear what another cc will say cuz refund should hit your card/wallet (whichever that's available). Or simply create a new card and get your fund. Maybe they've reviewed their policy cuz my refund hit my card within hrs last week. Just considering whether to order with it or get a withdrawal.

If you need your sanity intact (lol), leave these fintechs and get a physical $ card.
Before I start running mad, what does this thing means because u thought my package has left china since

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vankayyyyy: 7:47am On Jun 14
PubgAvicii:

Before I start running mad, what does this thing means because u thought my package has left china since

It was stuck at the airport for days , now it has left china airport and on it's way to Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 7:50am On Jun 14
Vankayyyyy:
Packages just got shipped, everyone that has delayed packages should go check their tracker for updates too๐Ÿ˜Š
Yeah it just got updated this morning
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 7:50am On Jun 14
Vankayyyyy:

It was stuck at the airport for days , now it has left china airport and on it's way to Nigeria.
We are in the same shoes. We die here๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 7:56am On Jun 14
jboixxx:

I have done that already, i have lodged different complaints with different customer care agent, all the time,i found out they just keep repeating thesame things(submit so so so & so files), then later their response will always be 'we're sorry, our team is working to resolve...'

I think the major problem here is that the card (Pink Card) has expired before the refund was made, otherwise like you mentioned, it doesn't take more than few working days for refunds to enter wallet, it has been like that for me in the past with them

The greatest challenge here again is in new card creation, both their pink card & black card creation has been down since May up till now, 'service downtime error' i could've created new card since sef, I'm just so fed up at this moment

Any other way for me to escalate this issue?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 9:06am On Jun 14
icon91:

I have done that already, i have lodged different complaints with different customer care agent, all the time,i found out they just keep repeating thesame things(submit so so so & so files), then later their response will always be 'we're sorry, our team is working to resolve...'

I think the major problem here is that the card (Pink Card) has expired before the refund was made, otherwise like you mentioned, it doesn't take more than few working days for refunds to enter wallet, it has been like that for me in the past with them

The greatest challenge here again is in new card creation, both their pink card & black card creation has been down since May up till now, 'service downtime error' i could've created new card since sef, I'm just so fed up at this moment

How many years is their card validity?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 9:28am On Jun 14
icon91:

Just forget klasha and seek for better virtual cards like grey or this new geotop up master platinum card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ehay(f): 9:50am On Jun 14
[color=#006600][/color]
Olamak1:

They no longer allow funding of usd card directly from naira wallet. It's now a two-way process:

1. First convert your naira to dollarโ€”
While at the home page, select "convert" and input the amount in naira you want to convert to dollar.

2. Fund your usd card โ€”
Thereafter, go back to homepage and select "card". Here, you have the opportunity of adding your already converted dollar to your usd card.

That's all!

Please do I would like to have a greys virtual card. Do I use the mobile app on playstore or Website?
Which is better?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by victorogundepo0(m): 10:34am On Jun 14
Need to make any website payment urgently?

Send a dm. No limit

Checkout is available
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 11:39am On Jun 14
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color]

Please do I would like to have a greys virtual card. Do I use the mobile app on playstore or Website?
Which is better?
It's in play store, that's what I have been using for 2 years and it's cheaper than chipper
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14
SaintUlot:

How many years is their card validity?

Pink Card is 1 Year, i don't know the current validity of Black Card, the last i used it, it was 3 Years validity
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14
PubgAvicii:

Just forget klasha and seek for better virtual cards like grey or this new geotop up master platinum card

I'm just trying to get my money that is there already, nothing more
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by occfx: 12:34pm On Jun 14
sureteeboy:
Good evening, house.
I'm unable to fund my Grey dollar card
What could be wrong?

Tinubu have blocked all channels... I don't know the problem of APC. There own is to kill whatever that is working instead of creating or inventing new things. Las Las, na crypto we dey go web 3 direct exchange.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ehay(f): 3:26pm On Jun 14
[color=#006600][/color]
PubgAvicii:

It's in play store, that's what I have been using for 2 years and it's cheaper than chipper

Thanks a million.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) ... (1463) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.