Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,247 members, 7,923,224 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:43 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1582046 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (1484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dawahlarry: 8:47am On Jun 30
Lenovo T470s
Touchscreen
Core i5
6th gen
256GB SSD, 8GB RAM
Backlight Keyboard

Dell latitude 5300 2-in-1
13.3" FHD lps Touchscreen x360 Convertible Display
Intel Core i5 8th Generation Processor
8GB RAM
256GB SSD
Backlight Keyboard

Dell Latitude 5410
14 inches FHD
Core I5
10th Gen
256GB SSD
16GB Ram
Backlight Keyboard

Dell Latitude 7480 Touchscreen
14" QHD (1440p) Touchscreen Display
Intel Core i5 7th Generation Processor
8GB RAM
256GB SSD
Backlit Keyboard

HP Elitebook 840 G6
Core i7
512gb SSD, 16gb Ram
Facial unlock
Keyboard light
Fingerprint
8th Gen

Call or whatsapp 08063460864
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:35am On Jun 30
MissyVee007:
Does anyone know why Ali express increased the amount I have to spend to get free shipping? It was formerly N7,500 and I bought a few times. But now they’ve increased to N15,000 minimum spend. Thanks, please let me know if you know.

This shows that the last time you ordered from Aliexpress, Bulaba hasn't taken over power

Here's the logic behind it, it's still thesame minimum of $10 for choice items before free shipping could be achieved with the exception of buying from Digitaling choice store which can be as low as minimum of 3 items for $2.99 or $2.69 during sales, choice days etc

When you saw #7,500 ($10) as minimum to initiate free shipping on choice items, it means the exchange rate then was #750 to $1, now exchange rate is #1,500 to $1, that's why you're seeing it as #15,000, it didn't change the minimum of $10 rule to initiate free shipping, just our official exchange rate changed

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:48am On Jun 30
Mfunkynation:
please what's the current rate of bitnob?

Here you go!
As at 30 - 06 - 2024, 9:50 a.m

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MissyVee007: 10:08am On Jun 30
No I actually started buying only this year. Some of the items I want are not under the choice part and I have some coupons to use, so they go to my basket and not the $2.69 which is picks. Please is there a way to merge both? It’s so confusing

icon91:

This shows that the last time you ordered from Aliexpress, Bulaba hasn't taken over power

Here's the logic behind it, it's still thesame minimum of $10 for choice items before free shipping could be achieved with the exception of buying from Digitaling choice store which can be as low as minimum of 3 items for $2.99 or $2.69 during sales, choice days etc

When you saw #7,500 ($10) as minimum to initiate free shipping on choice items, it means the exchange rate then was #750 to $1, now exchange rate is #1,500 to $1, that's why you're seeing it as #15,000, it didn't change the minimum of $10 rule to initiate free shipping, just our official exchange rate changed

Hope this helps
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MissyVee007: 10:09am On Jun 30
Yes it is, but that goes to my picks. I usually buy from sellers and add to my basket and I have free shipping for N7,500. I also have some coupons from some stores.

lilioj:

The 3 for $2.69 is still available
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30
icon91:

Here you go! As at 30 - 06 - 2024, 9:50 a.m
Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jidobaba(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30
Has anyone ever shipped from Aliexpress using Aramex shipping? Do they also connive with Customs to rip us like DHL/FEDEX do? Please I want to know because they are much cheaper than AES(Speedaf) for this item I want to get.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 7:55pm On Jun 30
This is really amazing ordered 4 days ago.lithium battery holders

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 8:02pm On Jun 30
This was ordered on 24th of this month

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 9:56pm On Jun 30
jidobaba:
Has anyone ever shipped from Aliexpress using Aramex shipping? Do they also connive with Customs to rip us like DHL/FEDEX do? Please I want to know because they are much cheaper than AES(Speedaf) for this item I want to get.

I've used Aramex in the past though not AliExpress. When I started no customs issues but when dem visit my matter I run!
Big customs charges. I no fit talk how I comot for the matter eventually.
Don't know if that has changed sha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:30am On Jul 01
anonymousey:

I've used Aramex in the past though not AliExpress. When I started no customs issues but when dem visit my matter I run!
grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:36am On Jul 01
anonymousey:

Anything aramex,dhl,

Prone to serious customs billing.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 9:44am On Jul 01
noobody:

Anything aramex,dhl,

When dem hol me ehn!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:44am On Jul 01
okikigsm:
This is really amazing ordered 4 days ago.lithium battery holders

I noticed Anytime this wxl and zll picks items,it stays longer than usual.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:45am On Jul 01
noobody:
Bring all orders,we are making payments swiftly,
Thank you for the trust nairaland
Rates is cheaper than chipper,bitnob and all fintechs.
We can order any amount,no limit.

Bring all orders,we are making payments swiftly,
Thank you for the trust nairaland
Rates is cheaper than chipper,bitnob and all fintechs.
We can order any amount,no limit.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:20pm On Jul 01
noobody:

Anything aramex,dhl,

Imagine me blindly ordering an item for 25USD and shipper used FedEx! Na after I saw the strange update that I went back to check and realised it was stated to be FedEx. I wan craze. I de wait them sha.... Already in 9ja.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SaintUlot: 12:56pm On Jul 01
jboixxx:
Imagine me blindly ordering an item for 25USD and shipper used FedEx! Na after I saw the strange update that I went back to check and realised it was stated to be FedEx. I wan craze. I de wait them sha.... Already in 9ja.

We ll be waiting for your update.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kmaster007: 1:26pm On Jul 01
I'm unable to buy on with my Naira master card on AliExpress what could be the issue
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01
kmaster007:
I'm unable to buy on with my Naira master card on AliExpress what could be the issue

It won't work,look for a suitable fintech app and register or bring links let me help you order.

Cheers.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kmaster007: 2:15pm On Jul 01
Wch one be fintech app... Can you upload a picz of it and tell me how to go about it biko
noobody:

It won't work,look for a suitable fintech app and register or bring links let me help you order.

Cheers.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonmbata: 6:33pm On Jul 01
LoL.

read previous pages
Last 10 should be enough

kmaster007:
Wch one be fintech app... Can you upload a picz of it and tell me how to go about it biko
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01
noobody:

I noticed Anytime this wxl and zll picks items,it stays longer than usual.

First time I'll be seeing them (Wxl) picking my item after customs clearance!
You mean they have this penchant for delaying the distribution of parcels after their arrival in Los –INT?

The order itself arrived in 7 days of ordering and was cleared by customs within 24 hours . Normally, I should get it the following day......

Well, let's see what they're up to. Fingers crossed!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SimpleGuy001: 6:53pm On Jul 01
Please has anyone tried Geegpay card, does it work?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01
Olamak1:

First time I'll be seeing them (Wxl) picking my item after customs clearance!
You mean they have this penchant for delaying the distribution of parcels after their arrival in Los –INT?

The order itself arrived in 7 days of ordering and was cleared by customs within 24 hours . Normally, I should get it the following day......

Well, let's see what they're up to. Fingers crossed!

I sincerely hope this case is different,

Last time I experienced them,

Item spent close to 2 weeks with them.

Even speedaf customer care could not help
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01
Please, my order has been like this since on Friday and j have gone to speedaf office twice but they keep saying it's still on the way, meanwhile from port Harcourt to umuahia is just 2 hours journey. What could be the cause of the delay because the item is of urgent importance

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01
noobody:

I sincerely hope this case is different,

Last time I experienced them,

Item spent close to 2 weeks with them.

Even speedaf customer care could not help

Two weeks! It's a serious matter.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01
PubgAvicii:
Please, my order has been like this since on Friday and j have gone to speedaf office twice but they keep saying it's still on the way, meanwhile from port Harcourt to umuahia is just 2 hours journey. What could be the cause of the delay because the item is of urgent importance

Those guys are just unfair to have delayed the dispatch of your item to your location DC.

Send an email to Speedaf in respect of the item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:14pm On Jul 01
PubgAvicii:
Logistics don't just dispatch packages but must follow schedules. Just wait for it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ezybaba(m): 6:54am On Jul 02
My order have been showing this on speedaf since Sunday 2024-06-30 12:05:31
Received in 【LOS-INT】,Pick-Up Courier is【wxl】
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 7:06am On Jul 02
ezybaba:
My order have been showing this on speedaf since Sunday
2024-06-30 12:05:31

Same thing here too.when did this start? Mine is zil,what is d meaning pls?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:33am On Jul 02
ezybaba:
My order have been showing this on speedaf since Sunday
2024-06-30 12:05:31

Read a comment up there by noobody, highlighting the fact that this "Wxl" is notorious for delaying parcels.

If they continue this way, dem go soon spoil show for Speedaf!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Newwking: 8:44am On Jul 02

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (1484) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: budosky(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.