Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,553 members, 7,888,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1539075 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (1470) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by data123(m): 1:56am On Oct 12, 2021
Hello my people
I will love to get this clog sandals from Aliexpress but the shipping fee is what is discouraging me...
Pls any better option or alternative.. it is dia a platform I will get free shipping or something minimal... With this same quality?
Thanks..

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lilachiever(m): 6:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Who knows current Zenith Bank Rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogbemuo: 6:34am On Oct 12, 2021
lilachiever:
Who knows current Zenith Bank Rate?
N460
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Ogbemuo:
N460
Looks like Zenith is the lowest for now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2021
elbuzzy:

What is also the exchange rate for GTB

₦480/$ as of today 12th October 2021
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bernar234: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2021
The item can't be tracked in Nigeria. You'd need to wait the post office would deliver it to you. But the only thing is tracking information is not updated.
Lojekunle:
Hello please guys
Am I supposed to get a sms or call from post office for unregistered mail.
My number said it has arrived at country of destination
It’s been stuck like this for days now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sexyberry06(f): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2021
Yes. I had 2packages stuck on 26th but I received 1 out of it
elvischukie:

same 26th sept? no update both on speedaf?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TopzyBaba(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2021
Ogbemuo:
Pls guys which bank has above $100 limit thanks.
Go for barter virtual card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TopzyBaba(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2021
@Arewawife, your order has been placed. Check your WhatsApp for tracking details and how to track your item. Tried your number several times but switched off.
Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheBoy1740: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2021
data123:
Hello my people
I will love to get this clog sandals from Aliexpress but the shipping fee is what is discouraging me...
Pls any better option or alternative.. it is dia a platform I will get free shipping or something minimal... With this same quality?
Thanks..

If you scroll down you'll find recommendations from other sellers with possibly lower or free shipping fees.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 8:37am On Oct 12, 2021
elbuzzy:

What is also the exchange rate for GTB

₦480
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by harkinlaby77(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2021
Chiefs in the house, please a seller wants me to make an order without paying but each time I try to make the order it always direct me to payment page, how do I bypass this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2021
Hello guys, please have you guys experienced this situation before?

I placed an order and up till now, no shipping update. I have chatted the seller and he keeps saying he will check but nothing yet.

I had to open dispute. AliExpress handled it and concluded that I should wait till the purchase protection ends before filing for refund. They said that the item is in transit.

But no shipping updates to know whether it has even departed country of origin.
This is d first time am seeing this.

Find attached.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elbuzzy(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2021
aieromon:

₦480
Thanks
Heard we can pay upto 200$ now how valid is this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2021
sexyberry06:
Yes. I had 2packages stuck on 26th but I received 1 out of it
Just to be sure, you mean the tracking wasn't updated from "Departed country of Origin" since 26th September but you've actually collected one of the packages
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2021
SilentVboy:

I placed an order and up till now, no shipping update. I have chatted the seller and he keeps saying he will check but nothing yet.

I had to open dispute. AliExpress handled it and concluded that I should wait till the purchase protection ends before filing for refund. They said that the item is in transit.

Find attached.

Na you know why u dey cover your tracking number, have you tracked it using other tracking sites ?

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KHNGDXAND3R: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
viaco:

Yeah it's 8/256 I bought

How much are you willing to sell it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
SilentVboy:

Find attached.

you dey find help u de cover tracking...nigerians here too funny..who wan collect ur package?? grin grin na why buhari de post so

use global.cainiao.com and see

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sexyberry06(f): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Yes
sureteeboy:

Just to be sure, you mean the tracking wasn't updated from "Departed country of Origin" since 26th September but you've actually collected one of the packages

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
sexyberry06:
Yes
Thanks.
My own package has been stuck on departed country of origin since September 20. Not Speedaf though
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sexyberry06(f): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
My 2nd package is still stuck there and it's Speedaf. I don't understand what could be the issue
sureteeboy:

Thanks.
My own package has been stuck on departed country of origin since September 20. Not Speedaf though
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
sureteeboy:

Thanks.

am in thesame shoes..no single update
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by viaco(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
KHNGDXAND3R:

How much are you willing to sell it?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Meister:

Na you know why u dey cover your tracking number, have you tracked it using other tracking sites ?
Yes I have tracked it and nothing shown. There is nothing about covering it. See it below:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lixusheng:

you dey find help u de cover tracking...nigerians here too funny..who wan collect ur package?? grin grin na why buhari de post so

use global.cainiao.com and see
Covering the number is not an issue. The number was accidentally covered by the person who assisted me on the screenshot. See the number below: No update on the shipping.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
SilentVboy:
Covering the number is not an issue. The number was accidentally covered by the person who assisted me on the screenshot. See the number below: No update on the shipping.
the seller didnt ship your item. so it was cancelled. tell the goat to give you another tracking number

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lixusheng:

the seller didnt ship your item. so it was cancelled. tell the goat to give you another tracking number
Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
nipost to embark on indefinite strike tumoro

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thaotech: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
itsUmohEtido:

You'll get a call. Mine got into Nigeria on the 1st of October, I received the package today. It was also un-trackable since arrived at destination country.

Cheif the poco?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
elvischukie:

am in thesame shoes..no single update
Is yours Singapore post as well?
I could remember I experienced the same when I ordered my Soundcore Motion plus speaker last year. I was only called to the post office to come for it after waiting for almost 2 months
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lixusheng:
nipost to embark on indefinite strike tumoro

hmmmm, no words.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
thaotech:

Cheif the poco?

Nope, that one is trackable, yet to get to Naija.
The one I received is the Earbud I ordered 2 weeks before the POCO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (1470) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.