Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,279 members, 7,932,168 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1593104 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1486) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abcdefghij10000(f): 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
toksade203:

GoodMorning.. Still on transit..

Relax!!
Hi, my order has been showing departed country of origin for more than a month and it is glaring that it wont get to me within the stipulated date which is on the 29th of February. I just want a refund , I ain't ready for buyer extension.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tziz(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
toksade203:

Hello, yes the order is at your local post office but I advice you give it max 5days for your post office to get in touch. If you’re unwilling to wait, then I suggest you go with your tracking code to the nearest post office

Ps: There could be a little delay if you’re outside lagos

Regards!!
Hey bro, I finally got a text frm my local post office to Com retrieve the item today. cheesy cheesy
Item took exactly 3weeks from date of order to reach my hand today. It's a Smart Watch and surprisingly the store tagged the package as a watch strap and quoted it for only $5 cheesy cheesy
I paid only N200 to retrieve it at d P.O. I'm glad. More orders on the way.. Thanks for the help. wink

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
can someone help me calculate the remaining days to open dispute for dis item

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
segunmelvin:
can someone help me calculate the remaining days to open dispute for dis item

Click on your Account,under Orders select Shipped and click on the item. It will open a page where you can see the countdown to initiate a dispute in real time.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
aieromon:

Click on your Account,under Orders select Shipped and click on the item. It will open a page when you can see the countdown to initiate a dispute in real time.
bros no spoil parole for me abeg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 1:27am On Feb 22, 2020
Package eyaff arrived smiley

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 1:36am On Feb 22, 2020
Abcdefghij10000:

Hi, my order has been showing departed country of origin for more than a month and it is glaring that it wont get to me within the stipulated date which is on the 29th of February. I just want a refund , I ain't ready for buyer extension.

Hello, you can go ahead if until 29th there is no package to pick up yet.. (File for a dispute)

Seems it’s an urgent stuff but you might get it before then suprisingly (Relax�)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 1:47am On Feb 22, 2020
tziz:

Hey bro, I finally got a text frm my local post office to Com retrieve the item today. cheesy cheesy
Item took exactly 3weeks from date of order to reach my hand today. It's a Smart Watch and surprisingly the store tagged the package as a watch strap and quoted it for only $5 cheesy cheesy
I paid only N200 to retrieve it at d P.O. I'm glad. More orders on the way.. Thanks for the help. wink

Anytime bro.. � Aliexpress is all yours to enjoy (Shop More)

Cheers!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 1:49am On Feb 22, 2020
nani667:
Package eyaff arrived smiley

Enjoy!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tranxo(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
Full refund entered my Payoneer today.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
What is does it mean when my order is under the to be shiped category on my profile
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by flexerking(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
tranxo:
Full refund entered my Payoneer today.
when did you cancel the order? me am awaiting mine
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mironak(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
Good evening bosses... Item status "Despatched to overseas postal admin" Status has been like that for 20 DAYS! Please is there anyone that has same issue? AliExpress Standard shipping, Singapore post.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Paxziano: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mironak:
Good evening bosses... Item status "Despatched to overseas postal admin" Status has been like that for 20 DAYS! Please is there anyone that has same issue? AliExpress Standard shipping, Singapore post.

Welcome to the club bruv... Mine has been that way since the 8th of January. Same Singapore Post.
If by 3rd March I don't see anything at the post office, na to quietly open dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tranxo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
flexerking:
when did you cancel the order? me am awaiting mine

I did not cancel the order

Item ordered: November 29, 2019

Item did not arrive

Started dispute: Jan. 31 2020

Dispute awarded to me: Feb. 17, 2020

Funds received: Feb. 22, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mironak(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
Welcome to the club bruv... Mine has been that way since the 8th of January. Same Singapore Post.
If by 3rd March I don't see anything at the post office, na to quietly open dispute[/quote]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mironak:

Mine is 40 days. I've informed the seller who has contacted the carrier about the delay. I really don't know why Singapore Post is having these issues. If you don't receive your item within the 60-day window, open a dispute and get a refund.

These are the dates of despatch for items ordered this year so far:
10th of January S05 - received in 16 days
13th of January S05 - still in transit
18th of January S06 - received in 20 days
20th of January S05 - received in 18 days
10th of February S05 - received in 16 days

Items I,II and V were bought from the same store. Items I and II are the same.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mironak(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
aieromon:

Mine is 40 days. I've informed the seller who has contacted the carrier about the delay. I really don't know why Singapore Post is having these issues. If you don't receive your item within the 60-day window, open a dispute and get a refund.

These are the dates of despatch for items ordered this year so far:
10th of January S05 - received in 16 days
13th of January S05 - still in transit
18th of January S06 - received in 20 days
20th of January S05 - received in 18 days
10th of February S05 - received in 16 days

Items I,II and V were bought from the same store. Items I and II are the same.
No problem... Make 60 days reach na to open dispute remain., I don't even need the item again,.. that Singpost dey vex me I swear
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mironak:

Hello, not up to 60 days nor 30 yet.. Keep Calm bro!!

Your order is on the way
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
mmars:
What is does it mean when my order is under the to be shiped category on my profile

Hello, About to be shipped or Shipping Preparations or Shipped

Keep Calm!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hisholar2(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2020
Happy Monday y'll, plz can someone help me proffer solution to why AliExpress keep rejecting every atm cards av been using while trying to pay for an item
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2020
hisholar2:
Happy Monday y'll, plz can someone help me proffer solution to why AliExpress keep rejecting every atm cards av been using while trying to pay for an item
It only means that your account is being protected because of security reasons when they reject the card you will have to verify your account by clicking an icon "pay on alipay" where they will ask you some informations about your card and your id card mostly in jpeg format

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hisholar2(m): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
mmars:
It only means that your account is being protected because of security reasons when they reject the card you will have to verify your account by clicking an icon "pay on alipay" where they will ask you some informations about your card and your id card mostly in jpeg format
thanks bro I will try that and get back soon
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hello ladies and Gentlemen.. Xiaomi Nigeria Store is readily available at Computer Village, Lagos Ikeja..

Easier gotten there than online + Service center for warranty purpose.

Offline and physically purchased is your best choice as you don’t need to also pay custom charges..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hisholar2(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
hisholar2:
thanks bro I will try that and get back soon
I've tried it but still the same response, or could it be because am using the AliExpress mobile app?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
hisholar2:
I've tried it but still the same response, or could it be because am using the AliExpress mobile app?

Hello bro, Declined by your bank

What bank?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Carmal90(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
toksade203:
Hello ladies and Gentlemen.. Xiaomi Nigeria Store is readily available at Computer Village, Lagos Ikeja..

Easier gotten there than online + Service center for warranty purpose.

Offline and physically purchased is your best choice as you don’t need to also pay custom charges..

What is the difference in naira with online buying?
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hisholar2(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
toksade203:

Hello bro, Declined by your bank

What bank?
uba and zenith
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TomorrowToday: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2020
Hello all, please what is shipping like in Aliexpress now? Are there still delays in shipment of items?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2020
hisholar2:
uba and zenith

I use Zenith and it is smooth ..

I hope you use MasterCard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by khalidx: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2020
TomorrowToday:
Hello all, please what is shipping like in Aliexpress now? Are there still delays in shipment of items?
no… singapore �� post � delivered an item to me in just three days

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hisholar2(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2020
toksade203:

I use Zenith and it is smooth ..

I hope you use MasterCard
verve bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1486) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.