Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1552543 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2022
berbz:
can't I use my nin card for it?
You can
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2022
My package with LP00***** stopped tracking 3 days ago. I opened the AliExpress app and noticed a "new tracking" code in bracket (UV55*****UZ) SunYou
Who delivers this parcel?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Toluene15:
My package with LP00***** stopped tracking 3 days ago. I opened the AliExpress app and noticed a "new tracking" code in bracket (UV55*****UZ) SunYou
Who delivers this parcel?

Should be nipost

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2022
Vicboi1:
Just received my 2nd order with AliExpress , i ordered it around may 4th received it today it was with free shipping tho and it was fast with speedaf
Was it home delivery or pick up?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by berbz(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2022
burner44:

You can
I mean this one ?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2022
berbz:
I mean this one ?
Another one day before? Yes you can
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samuelson06(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2022
burner44:

Even barter rate cheap pass you � � �

How much is Barter doing?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vicboi1(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Toluene15:
Was it home delivery or pick up?

Pick up
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2022
ayobamizz:

Ehhh..Thinking of getting SC card...Have u used the card to buy something online internationally in this same month before u tried $44.

I tried the SC card again this morning $44 payment successful.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2022
stephenponti:

I tried the SC card again this morning $44 payment successful.

After paying for this item the seller messaged me asking for an extra $5. How do I treat his 4kup.

If I cancel the order how long will it take for me to get the refund so I can order the item from another store? jboixxx

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
stephenponti:

After paying for this item the seller messaged me asking for an extra $5. How do I treat his 4kup.

If I cancel the order how long will it take for me to get the refund so I can order the item from another store? jboixxx
Depends on bank. Be aware that you may likely not be able to pay with that same bank card again.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iykopee(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
I decided to visit Nipost office @ my residential area to table my complaint and guess what? grin

They gave me a pen to register my names, phone number, parcel tracking number and home address. Embarrassingly, the pen they gave me to jot down the infos was non functional grin

I had to go out and bought a pen before I could continue. Finally, they said they would track the parcel for me to discover it's current location, that I should path ways with any mount I had on me.

I just handed them #200 for recharge card. So they gave me their cellphone number and collected mine with a promise to reach out to me immediately it arrives head office or the one in my locality. So I left.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
jboixxx:
Depends on bank. Be aware that you may likely not be able to pay with that same bank card again.

haa i ll just pay the extra 2500. SC Card is valuable to me on AE purchases
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by umarfantami(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
jboixxx:

Hi please how reliable is barter(by flutterwave). I hope is not scamming ground because i heard flutterwave had
Crashed for months with people's fund. Please what can you say about this. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
umarfantami:

Hi please how reliable is barter(by flutterwave). I hope is not scamming ground because i heard flutterwave had
Crashed for months with people's fund. Please what can you say about this. Thanks
Its the most reliable out there
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
stephenponti:

haa i ll just pay the extra 2500. SC Card is valuable to me on AE purchases
for this month only o. You've spent $44 off your $50 monthly already.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
umarfantami:

After your Dom account/$ card, na barter.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
jboixxx:
for this month only o. You've spent $44 off your $50 monthly already.

Oh, now i understand.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
saint2ace:
Had a funny experience today, a nipost delivery man brought a package ( I guess he's new cos I've never seen him before), when I met him to receive the item, he said I had to pay ₦500; I simply asked him what for and he said handling fee, I asked where his reciept was as any payment made would require a receipt being issued as done in the office. He responded that reciept was only issued at the office but that I should bring ₦400 to make up for the receipt, I asked for his name and told him to take the package back to the office as I would come to the office myself for clarification and pickup.

I left him standing there and walked away.

Na me and dem for post office tomorrow..... What nonsense, I know times are hard but this is crazy, the size of the item is usually what I pay ₦200 for and someone is billing ₦500, that's unacceptable and I will not encourage it. I fit dash am money on my own but giving me an unrealistic bill is stealing, plain and simple.

Update on the post above, finally went to the post office this morning as I couldn't make it over the weekend.

Talked to the manager in charge of the conduct of their postman and it was a case of "no vex, he won't try such again, I will personally caution him", I just smiled picked up my package, paid the normal ₦200 and walked away. Mission accomplished, it might not be much but it will save someone from being extorted.
Like I said earlier, I usually tip the main guy that brings my package but that is of my freewill, but I will not accept being "billed" by someone to do their jobs, whether na Naija we dey or not.....

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by umarfantami(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
jboixxx:
After your Dom account/$ card, na barter.
Thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sheddyboy01(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
TruthUntold:

Looks okay, wait for a week or two, if no contact, head to your post office (registered mail section) and make enquires. Or you can wait for the tracking to update to delivery failed (that's when you know 4 sure your item has reached the office, so you can go collect)
Okay, weldone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jess99: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Fucklove:
You mean the UBA prepaid card?
Normal uba mastercard. Used it on Amazon and aliexpress

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
saint2ace:

Update on the post above, finally went to the post office this morning as I couldn't make it over the weekend.

Talked to the manager in charge of the conduct of their postman and it was a case of "no vex, he won't try such again, I will personally caution him", I just smiled picked up my package, paid the normal ₦200 and walked away. Mission accomplished, it might not be much but it will save someone from being extorted.
Like I said earlier, I usually tip the main guy that brings my package but that is of my freewill, but I will not accept being "billed" by someone to do their jobs, whether na Naija we dey or not.....
At least, they'll know there are some people that knows the right thing.

Here, they'll even beg you to collect your receipt and balance if any.

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (1475) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Olamak1(m), aieromon(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.