Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ushering Job As A Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ushering Job As A Career (436 Views)

How Fast Can I Get A Job As A Data Scientist Or Software Developer / Ushering Job As A Career / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ushering Job As A Career by sallyushers(f): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2019
For many of you who see ushering as only a job you can do while you are in school, while waiting for NYSC or until you get a better job opportunity.
You have been looking at it the wrong way.
When you belittle things then it will always remain little.

I began ushering at various events from my 200level in the university. I worked with various event planners and agencies. I paid attention to all the intricacies of the ushering industry. Then one day it struck me! I love being here, I love doing this, I love making others happy and solving the little problems that come up. It was there and then I found my passion. Hospitality! Event Cordination.!Event planning !.
That was how it all began.
Ushering is a career path, and if taken seriously with more experience and education it can lead you into Event Cordination, Event planning, Airline hostessing or the Hospitality world itself.
But if you are just there for the money you will get now, you won't learn anything.
You don't want to end up like the graduates who don't know where to start from, because they believed a ready made job will be waiting for them after school.

Re: Ushering Job As A Career by NoraPibowei(f): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please,how can I be part of Sally ushers?

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Better "Actuarial Science Or Financial Mathematics"? / I Need Advice About My Future Help / FREE Data Analytics Training In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.