Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,391 members, 7,947,649 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Dissolving Fibroids With Natural Supplements - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dissolving Fibroids With Natural Supplements (185 Views)

Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision / Toke Makinwa: 12 Fibroids Were Removed From Me / Halima Abubakar Resumes Acting After Fibroids Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dissolving Fibroids With Natural Supplements by Ziga127: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2019
According to medical news online Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that grow from the muscle layers of the womb. These benignly growths of smooth muscle can vary from the size of a bean to being as large as a melon.

This tumors oftentimes cause lots to havoc to woman's health which can affect her ability to have children successfully.

It is no longer news that fibroids can be dissolved by healthy nutrients. Today there are good number of them which includes OMNIFEM, Biocros and One C Mix which has been testified of giving positive result in less than two weeks, If you have or know someone who needs them please contact me on 07031003711.
In as much as surgery can be used to remove fibroids, it is safer if you can achieve same with no after effects nutritional drinks.

(1) (Reply)

Strongman Is Very Talented - Medikal Reveals / Music Alert : CDQ Ft. Zlatan – Onye Eze 2.0 (remix) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.