Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:47 PM

"The Doubter's Prayer" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Doubter's Prayer" (282 Views)

He Has Interest In An Honest Doubter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Doubter's Prayer" by overcomersfaith(f): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2019
Today is the last payer we will be having in this month of “Wholesomeness in Christ Jesus” beloved, how has it been with you. I want to tell you that God dealt kindly with me. It pays to believe God. it pays to trust Him irrespective of what is happening at the moment in your life. I trusted God and two major health challenges I am having was taken care of.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/the-doubters-prayer/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

One Mistake All Fallen Pastors Make / @adurabibeli_** / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.