Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,320 members, 7,950,622 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season (19566 Views)

Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season / Top 10 Highest-paid Players Yet To Play This Premier League 2018/19 Season / FIFA Confirms Super Eagles As Youngest Squad During 2018 W/cup Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by Simeony007(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Gullah:

kelechi won the bench grin

Miss of the season. He would have won Liverpool their first EPL in year.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
01mcfadden:
Cool
I wonder what's keeping the big clubs in taking this guy away from Leceister city. Dude is a hard tackling midfielder.
Man Utd, this guy is better than your current defensive midfielder, do the needful so Man Utd can boast of having a Nigerian in their ranks for the first time as this will increase your fan base in Nigeria.

Ole, are you reading this?

Unfortunately he isn't reading this... The thing is Ndidi no be English man. Na wetin cos am. If to say Ndidi na English man, you for see how their media for they hype am as the "next big thing"

1 Like

Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by Badonasty(m): 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
01mcfadden:
Cool
I wonder what's keeping the big clubs in taking this guy away from Leceister city. Dude is a hard tackling midfielder.
Man Utd, this guy is better than your current defensive midfielder, do the needful so Man Utd can boast of having a Nigerian in their ranks for the first time as this will increase your fan base in Nigeria.

I for like make the guy still chill small for Leicester...like one or two seasons more
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by LawyerKunle2(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
Good One
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by kendrick93(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
eni4real:
He won the MOTM award of the first game...

He tackle, disposes and spray passes. He is a complete midfielder...
no he's not...
good tackling midfielder but he's average on the ball ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by Maket: 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
hannysur8:
Top 3 out of the four listed are black, we are seriously improving in football, EPL highest goal scorer also are all African
It required strength.
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by Jyde89: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
deji17:
How come we don’t see the tackles during super eagles games?

Try opening your eyes when watching him in the super eagles Jersey, besides he's even more offensive in the super eagles cos of the quality of players he plays with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by dehi: 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
deji17:
go and check,, he won man of the match in their first game and the highest tackles so far
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by romenna: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
deji17:
u need to change ur tv set

1 Like

Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by MorataFC: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
01mcfadden:
Cool

in recent years Leicester is bigger than man u, if you're in doubt check EPL 2016 season grin grin grin
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by oluplus(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Uglyaddy:
While Kelechi won .............

You want to shake table, abi?
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by Alcacer47: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
01mcfadden:
Cool

I'm a manutd fan and wud happy if we can sign a Nigerian player, ndidi is good at tackles but one thing I've noticed is he's not DAT good going forward, whenever he has the ball he gives a back pass...so he's a no no for me
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by Alcacer47: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
kendrick93:
no he's not...
good tackling midfielder but he's average on the ball ....
exactly my point
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by TSRC: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
It is just like kante.
His transfer to chelsea was silent.

It was when he came to chelsea that big clubs started wondering why they didnt get him.

He is a potential CAF player of the year. He just needs a big club.
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by Tiger01: 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
01mcfadden:
Cool
I wonder what's keeping the big clubs from taking this guy away from Leceister city. Dude is a hard tackling midfielder.

Make your papa read am first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by zeestone99(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:
With the hype around Van dijk one will think he would be top of the list grin grin

Vvd is not being hyped, he's good
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by Rajosh(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
01mcfadden:
Cool
I wonder what's keeping the big clubs from taking this guy away from Leceister city. Dude is a hard tackling midfielder.

With the kind of Tonto Dike and Regina Daniels news we're always fed here, Nairaland is too whack for Ole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by mumumugu(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
LesbianBoy:
With the hype around Van dijk one will think he would be top of the list grin grin

The award he eon is " Messi did not dribble him"
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by 01mcfadden(m): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Tiger01:

Make your papa read am first.
Lowlife.
I don't have issues to drag with you, son of a thousand father.
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by sheylarhh(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
deji17:
Wilfred Ndidi’s game by numbers vs. Guinea:

100% take-ons successful
100% tackles won
most ball recoveries (12)

Another solid performance. ������ https:///1s2fRD8shO
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by kayusdguy(m): 6:43am On Jun 27, 2019
01mcfadden:
Cool

Man Utd will not buy a Nigerian player for now because of what happened with Mikel Obi
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by ThothHermes: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2019
neutrotoba:
Numbers don't lie, he's the best tackler in the league. Would be an asset to any top team

Don't why he's so underrated
How is he underrated?
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by neutrotoba(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2019
ThothHermes:
How is he underrated?

You don't hear of any big club coming for him with huge bids
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by zeestone99(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2019
mumumugu:

The award he eon is " Messi did not dribble him"

Bad belle spotted grin
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by booksrite(f): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
With the kind of Tonto Dike and Regina Daniels news we're always fed here, Nairaland is too whack for Ole.

angry
Re: EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season by booksrite(f): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2019

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekpe Udoh Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy / Emmanuel Ikpeme Injured As DSS Moved Back To NFF Glasshouse

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.