Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

The World's 100 Most Powerful Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The World's 100 Most Powerful Women (1768 Views)

Elle Magazine Lists Zuriel Oduwole Among The Most Powerful Women In 2014 / Meet The 11 Most Powerful Women In The World (photos) / Meet The Most Powerful Women In The Cameroon Entertainment Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by rockers: 5:40am On Oct 07, 2010
When it comes to power ,cultural impact means as much as  money and political influence.Forbes just released the list of 100 most powerful women in the world, See the list below .

1. Michelle Obama, First Lady, U.S.
2. Irene Rosenfeld, Chief Executive, Kraft Foods
3. Oprah Winfrey, Talk show host and media mogul
4. Angela Merkel, Chancellor, Germany
5. Hillary Rodham Clinton, Secretary of State, U.S.
6. Indra Nooya, Chief Executive, Pepsico
7. Lady Gaga, Singer and performing artist
8. Gail Kelly, Chief Executive, Westpac
9. Beyoncé Knowles, Singer and fashion designer
10. Ellen DeGeneres, Talk show host

Read more: http://www./2010/10/worlds-powerful-women-in-world.html#ixzz11e1SFC2W

Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by icare1: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2010
Where is Queen Elizabeth.
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by MrCork21: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2010
World most Powerfull Womens?? In which Planet? Earth or Mars? Feminism is the end to all

marraiges!!

Thise womens dont even have Nyansh. Can they even cook & clen? NO!! (no oofeinse)

Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by slap1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2010
^^Shut up for once, Haba!
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by naijadiva2(f): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2010
What kind of list is this? Lady Gaga? Beyonce?? Ellen Degeneres?? All in the top 10 oh gosh, now i have to see the rest of the list.
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by AloyEmeka5: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2010
Beyonce and Gaga lady came before the Ebay CEO lady? angry angry angry angry
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by MrCork21: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2010
ok, wake me up if any of this womens have Nyansh!! I give up! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by Tontolover(f): 3:26am On Oct 11, 2010
These women better take over the world like ASAP!! congrats to Bey and Gaga, they deserve it.
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by Mobinga: 5:31am On Oct 11, 2010
Lady Gaga Ellen Woo!!! This world is really coming to an end cry
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by Ignatio(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2010
Lady Gaga among the top ten angry angry angry angry. The world must be full of fools.
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by omar22(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2010
i stopped reading when i saw Lady gaga's name
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by MrCork21: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2010
how can they be powafull when they dark skin? u tell me!!!

Dark skin womens are ulgy (no oofeinse)
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by MrCork21: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
true!
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by mamagee3(f): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2010
Mr-Cork:

World most Powerfull Womens?? In which Planet? Earth or Mars? Feminism is the end to all

marraiges!!

Thise womens dont even have Nyansh. Can they even cook & clen? NO!! (no oofeinse)

Mr-Cork:

ok, wake me up if any of this womens have Nyansh!! I give up! (no ofeinse) angry
Mr-Cork:

how can they be powafull when they dark skin? u tell me!!!

Dark skin womens are ulgy (no oofeinse)

Mr-Cork:

true!
Can you stop making yourself look like a comprehensive clown. . .
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by MrCork21: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2010
MAMA GEE, what make is your pant?

u light skin? tongue
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by favouredjb(f): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2010
I like gaga,but what's powerful about her,so her weirdness has earned her a place in d powerful women list.shame
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by oweniwe(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2010
Mr prick, how ya de? You no answer ma kwestion (sic) na. Why yo hate black women when dem have biggar (sic) nyarsh than white women?
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by googles: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2010
list is messed up obviously . . . lady gaga huh? i must be from another world
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by Afam4eva(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2010
The list is ridiculous with beyoncee in it. What exactly makes beyoncee powerful.
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by skydeep(f): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2010
Mrs Sandra Wiliams is not there? grin
Thats my mum
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by dyabman(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2010
We've got another crazy dude here. . .

Mr Corky Forky Dorky! grin
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by dyabman(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2010
Tontolover:

These women better take over the world like ASAP!! congrats to Bey and Gaga, they deserve it.

yes they do,
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by luap: 5:34am On Oct 27, 2010
^^^ yes the do?

Can you imagine a world run by women?  There would be no civilizations because they have yet to create one.  There would be no inventions or ininnovativeriginal ideas.  I do give them credit, they improve man's inventions.  We would have never moved into the agriculture era, industrial revolution, information age.

It would be nice though to see women take on the responsibities that men hold.  They can fight along side the men, become financially responisble, stop taking the victim role.  I just don't think we are there yet.  Might take a few more hundred years.
Re: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women by naijadiva2(f): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2010
luap:

^^^ yes the do?

Can you imagine a world run by women? There would be no civilizations because they have yet to create one. There would be no inventions or ininnovativeriginal ideas. I do give them credit, they improve man's inventions. We would have never moved into the agriculture era, industrial revolution, information age.

It would be nice though to see women take on the responsibities that men hold. They can fight along side the men, become financially responisble, stop taking the victim role. I just don't think we are there yet. Might take a few more hundred years.

I don't know what hole you live in but ok undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike’s Marriage Crashes? / Ladies Dominate As First Evictee Emerges In Gulder Ultimate Search Viii / PHOTO: Bola Tinubu Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.