Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:06 PM

"I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says (4067 Views)

I Am Not Gay - Uche Maduagwu Says After 'Losing Girlfriend, Endorsement' / Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by Mrsoundoro(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu took to his page to reveal that he was raped at a party because he looked like rapper, Usher.

I have a PHOBIA for night party, i was RAPED at a party because i look like @usher ��This happened 5 years ago in #Lekki, i have never shared this trauma filled #story with anyone before, and the only reason i am even talking about it now is because a lot of #FRIENDS are always asking why i am so selective when invited to parties in #Naija like other celebrities, �‍♂️firstly, i get PAID to #party in #Lagos, #Abuja or any where in #Nigeria, ✈️secondly, i dont just accept " appearance fee " �to attend any party, i need to be sure of my safety, because what happened to me at a party in Lekki 5 years ago is still traumatic to say the least, �my manager contacted me about a party, ok, i said he should negotiate the " appearance fee " which he did, but on that very night, �while partying �and i think i had too much #drink that night, �so i tried going to the toilet, �i never knew two ladies were #following me, �‍♀️i was tipsy, the next thing i heard, one of the #girls, who said she is based in #Canada or #UK, �‍♂️was telling me i looked so much like @usher that she needs to TASTE me, �before i know what was happening, these two ladies raped me illegally without showing MERCY, please is this proper?� #repost #music #Usher #instagood #FollowMe #HipHop #instagram #BBnaija2019 #fashion #photography #Nollywood #blog #rape #Like4Likes #quotes #love

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-was-raped-at-a-party-because-i-look-like-usher-uche-maduagwu-says/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by afroniger: 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
This guy is the most attention-seeking Nollywood celebrity-wannabe.

18 Likes

Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
No be only Usher, na Ayinde Barrister

14 Likes

Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by Andersonjr(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Crap

7 Likes

Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by Officialgarri: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Raped illegally ?

I bet only a slowpoke can pay to have this kind of person appear at their party.

I've only watched how much this guy craves for attention, but I've never watched him in a movie.

6 Likes

Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by LearnITsmash(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
This guy must be a crack head undecided

6 Likes

Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by amaniro: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
Na usher for church abi

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by Aidejay(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Last time this guy said he was raped
He said it was by his teacher and she raped him because he looked like will Smith

The fact that I remember Is reason enough for me to say this dude is an attention seeker full of nothing the Kim Kardashian of nigeria

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by amaniro: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Raped illegally like its legal to rape cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by duduade: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
Looool I swear it's like this guy always takes kush before coming on the internet. Those girls must have been blind

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by duduade: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Aidejay:
Last time this guy said he was raped
He said it was by his teacher and she raped him because he looked like will Smith

The fact that I remember Is reason enough for me to say this dude is an attention seeker full of nothing the Kim Kardashian of nigeria

Looooool

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by punisha: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
sad

Will Smith first now it's Usher,
Don't worry you are about to be raped for looking like bobrisky next and you won't be recovering any time soon from the shock.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by rusher14: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
Maybe he meant a church usher.
Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
punisha:
sad

Will Smith first now it's Usher,
Don't worry you are about to be raped for looking like bobrisky next and you won't be recovering any time soon from the shock.

You forgot John Legend grin grin
Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Raped because you look like WHO...? Some people are truly writing rubbish online just to trend unnecessarily.
Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by woosblog: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
You were the one told us ur teacher raped you because you looked like someone..... and today u brought another raped story... They will soon kill when you like a wanted thief....

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by NobleAngell(f): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Haaaa
Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by kidap: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Take it

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by mikhe2(m): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Where them take dey carry naija celebrities from sef ..
Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
His delusion got him thinking he looks like usher.
Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by boss1310(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
I noticed he was lying immediately he wrote"appearance fee"dem never pay him for his"extra"appearance in movies na for party appearance dem go pay him
Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by tutudesz: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Usher Ka

Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by ValCon888: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
You were raped and you're tagging Big Brothet 9ja 2019.
Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by rex444(m): 3:14am On Jun 27, 2019
Ah? Ush wetin ?
Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by partnerbizz5(f): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2019
I wonder who mixes this guys kush and weed.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by ukaface(f): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2019
Sweet Jesus!! shocked shocked
Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by Nicklaus619(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Seriously guys all I see is a depressed, and an attention seeking mofo, the other time he said he was raped because he looks like Will Smith, today he is saying that he was raped because he looks Iike usher Raymond... What a confused human being sad, abeg friends and family of this guy should look out for him, he sound suicidal
Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by timibare(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2019
This guy sef...weytin b hin profession Na comedian abi actor, all i know is...the young man always sounds stupid grin
Re: "I Was Raped At A Party Because I Look Like Usher" - Uche Maduagwu Says by mrbyron(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
No Sir! You were raped by a partially blind attendee because you looked an usher in the party

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Dele Momodu Old Schools Pix / Nollywood Actor Nonso Diobi Fake Twitter Account Scam. / Who Rocked It Better? Nairalander Or Joseph Benjamin? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.