Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) (58504 Views)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2019
TO ME EVEN THE ORIGINAL MILK NOW TASTES LIKE FAKE.

UNLIKE CHEESBALLS, HOW MANY OF U HAVE TOOK IT LATELY AND NOTICED THAT CHEESBALLS BEFORE ISN'T THE CHEESBALLS NOW, MANY PRUDUCTS CHANGED.

EVEN CLOSEUP TOOTH PEST THAT USED TO BE FULL BEFORE, NOW WHEN YOU OPEN WHAT U WILL HEAR IS PURRRFFFFF!!! THATS INSIED IT IS NOW FULL OF AIR.
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:
Yet she's looking so unkempt. What's she doing with the money?

Why won't she look unkempt and why will she be able to use the money reasonably when she's putting people's lives at risk with her fake nonsense?
Just last month, two babies died in one hospital around my area here because of milk intake in less than 3hour after delivery.
One of the babies wasn't sucking while the other's mum had issues with breast milk coming outta her breast so the Doctor recommended one popular baby milk for them for the meantime.
The parents went to get the milk and after feeding it to the babies, their stomach started to swell and before they could say jack! The babies were gone.
Now imagine the aggrieved mother's placing a curse on whoever produced that fake baby milk...... How do you think the person's life will be.

Abeg na God dey safe person for Naija wey we dey
undecided. Good thing she was caught
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:
She's not the boss
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by livebyday(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2019
Mekanus:
There is nothing inciting there, everybody knows it, even you.

I don't know what you are referring to, simply respect this forum's rules sir

Cheers
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by segmaRealglobal: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2019
There is a lots of investigation police need to do but base on the lack of their professional work, they will not. This woman need to be encouraged not to castigate. How did she do it? A lot of questions police need to know about how she has been doing it but Nigeria police naa was for them
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2019
ccollins:
even if you are super rich, that has no solution
It does, you can hire top-rated lawyers which makes a huge difference.
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by Truthwords: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2019
IT'S HER BREAST MILK grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by shegra58: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:
If Nigerian police handle you for 5 minutes my brother you will look like rag cheesy
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by boomssey(f): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2019
Yes I knew it was peak cos someone already complained about it.
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:
the cost of production is high so the profit margin is still low.
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by akdjr(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2019
A verification code should be made compulsory in all products to reduce fake product production.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by SALIMAN(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2019
the delievery guyz who worked for the main PEAK mil company itself knew the location for picking up for sale,
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by anonimi: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2019
thesicilian:

Maybe there is a big "masquerade" behind her

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by S12bosco(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2019
De question is.... How she take get NAFDAC no?
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by Pfola: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2019
nototribalist:

Then why not repackage those so-called unbranded milk in your own name, instead of packaging low-quality milk in a container of a big brand like peak milk.

We all complain that a lot of things in the market are fake but when we finally catch them you people will start talking about empowering them.

Some people's kidneys have killed them because of this woman. Do you know the kind of hygiene Dano, Peak milk and others practice to keep us safe from germs? And someone is packaging milk with a dirty bucket we should now encourage her
Oh so can you be explicit on d SOP they carry out? Teach this woman the same SOP, give her the enabling environment and see weda she won't do better.
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by Pfola: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2019
GuestLog:
You need proper foundational education in basic common sense & reasoning plus extra medication to boost your cerebral power & analytic logic.

Well this is all u got.... Try and be constructive next time in the mean time give urself a honest appraisal and see if what dropped as any meaning
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by Pfola: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2019
RonKenoly:

Is that the right channel to follow?
Only the seller benefit in such situation, they don't pay tax on them. Everything is saddle on you the buyer.

Yeah only the seller benefits because of the decals in the system, if the system gave 75% enabling environment she will be foolish not to get the business registered in the first place and once it's registered then other norms will follow through....
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2019
Pfola:

Yeah only the seller benefits because of the decals in the system, if the system gave 75% enabling environment she will be foolish not to get the business registered in the first place and once it's registered then other norms will follow through....
We all know the country is bad and hard but if we start giving excuses for crime then we are doom.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by Pfola: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
RonKenoly:

We all know the country is bad and hard but if we start giving excuses for crime then we are doom.
True.... But on another note crime is not excusable in this country even multinationals in the country either evade tax or are dubious in one way or the other.
I get your point just that we are deep seated in a falsified system... Thanks fr ur viewpoint.....
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by 400billionman: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
1984och:
It shouldn't end in arresting her and locking her up.
How does she do it? You didn't even show the major equipment she used and how she produces the powdery milk. Could she taste it too? Is it harmful? If it's not, then she just needs to be enlightened and empowered to use her own registered company name.

This could be a talent to harness!

Nah palm oil.

So many useless products inside market.
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
generationz:
Combined Ugliness and wickedness

If you ask her now, she will say the whites enslaved our forefathers

Its fake peak brand not the milk
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by nurex01(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Animals are more important than some Human.
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by nototribalist: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Pfola:

Oh so can you be explicit on d SOP they carry out? Teach this woman the same SOP, give her the enabling environment and see weda she won't do better.

Oga there are companies already during the job with thousands of workers working everyday in Nigeria.

Because I can repackage Guinness beer in my kitchen because I need job doesn't make me right.
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
GuestLog:
Oga, ThreeCrown & Peak are produced by same company (Friesland Campina Wamco)
My Too-know oga, why wouldn't I buy the cheaper Three crowns and repackage am as Peak
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by Godons1: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
chudez0147:

Your real father
And if you quote me, you will die in seven ( 7 ) days.

E pain am. grin

Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by Godons1: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bridget95:
she looks soo dark and dirty like yo..

See as her head flat like ya own. Besides, majority of your people are dark. Na bleaching Cream dey make most of them dey look fair.

Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by Godons1: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
goaldynboy:

Shut up your stinking-ewedu-smelling-mouths!

That's a Yoruba criminal woman!

Can't you see how black and ugly she is like a typical Yoruba!!

Na your people identity be that. They are good at doing fake everything. Even INNOSON motors are fake too. grin grin cheesy

Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by Makschinchin: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
1984och:
It shouldn't end in arresting her and locking her up.
How does she do it? You didn't even show the major equipment she used and how she produces the powdery milk. Could she taste it too? Is it harmful? If it's not, then she just needs to be enlightened and empowered to use her own registered company name.

This could be a talent to harness!

She should face the terms after which they can talk about enlightening and empowering her like you mentioned. What she did was absolutely wrong and shouldn't be taken lightly so as to serve as a deterrent to others like her..

Too bad!!!
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by PetroDollaxxx: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin Nigerians are the most fugliest animals on earth. They are ugly outside and inside. Very foolish n demonic.
And why do nigerians believe black is ugly? Inferiority complex? grin is that why they bleach?
nototribalist:

Are you saying that Yorubas are black and ugly like Ghanaians?
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by nototribalist: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
PetroDollaxxx:
Fuckeduppedness grin Nigerians are the most fugliest animals on earth. They are ugly outside and inside. Very foolish n demonic.
And why do nigerians believe black is ugly? Inferiority complex? grin is that why they bleach?

I was expecting you bastards to respond
Re: Woman Who Produces Fake Peak Milk Arrested By Police (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2019
Godons1:

See as her head flat like ya own. Besides, majority of your people are dark. Na bleaching Cream dey make most of them dey look fair.
Yimu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] / Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) / Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.