Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,789 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

Two Powerful Questions That Can Change Your Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Powerful Questions That Can Change Your Life! (672 Views)

SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life / Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Powerful Questions That Can Change Your Life! by Imoh555(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Two Powerful Questions That Can Change Your Life!

I learnt this from a man I follow, David Meltzer... and I went ahead to implement. And boom, it works well.

First question: "How can I be of help?"

I really don't know how to explain it, but if you train yourself to ask people this question, you'll be amazed how many opportunities will reel in front of you.

Now, asking doesn't mean responding if the help needed in not within your capacity.

However, it shows the humanity in you.

The good part is that you'll give the person the job of telling you how you can make them love you more. (If you don't get this, just leave it).

Sometimes, you'll ask yourself the question "how can I be of help?" in your mind as you assess a problem or opportunity.

This kills greed and self-centeredness, because the goal is simply to contribute first, not reward first.

Truth is, most times you may end up doing nothing. Some other times, you'll have an opportunity that aligns with your strength and boom, you'll land a great relationship.

Get past the idea that people (especially successful people) don't need help. Also get past the idea that you're the only one in need of help.

If you see a poster or industry event advert... Ask, how can I be of help.

NO ONE WILL REJECT YOU FOR OFFERING HELP! It either opens the door, or puts you first in line!

The second question is even more powerful!

It changes your favour experience once and for all! And deletes bad luck powerfully.

But I won't share it here... �

You have to be in my inner circle to learn this...

But implement just this one today.

As you go out and meet people... Ask "how can I be of help".

In fact, just for trial sake, ask one person you know, and another that you lightly know today.

Make sure they're productive people though. A lazy man never needs help! Yup.

Selflessness can be learnt and mastered. �

Have a great day.

2 Likes

Re: Two Powerful Questions That Can Change Your Life! by karlboss: 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Imoh555:
Two Powerful Questions That Can Change Your Life!

I learnt this from a man I follow, David Meltzer... and I went ahead to implement. And boom, it works well.

First question: "How can I be of help?"

I really don't know how to explain it, but if you train yourself to ask people this question, you'll be amazed how many opportunities will reel in front of you.

Now, asking doesn't mean responding if the help needed in not within your capacity.

However, it shows the humanity in you.

The good part is that you'll give the person the job of telling you how you can make them love you more. (If you don't get this, just leave it).

Sometimes, you'll ask yourself the question "how can I be of help?" in your mind as you assess a problem or opportunity.

This kills greed and self-centeredness, because the goal is simply to contribute first, not reward first.

Truth is, most times you may end up doing nothing. Some other times, you'll have an opportunity that aligns with your strength and boom, you'll land a great relationship.

Get past the idea that people (especially successful people) don't need help. Also get past the idea that you're the only one in need of help.

If you see a poster or industry event advert... Ask, how can I be of help.

NO ONE WILL REJECT YOU FOR OFFERING HELP! It either opens the door, or puts you first in line!

The second question is even more powerful!

It changes your favour experience once and for all! And deletes bad luck powerfully.

But I won't share it here... �

You have to be in my inner circle to learn this...

But implement just this one today.

As you go out and meet people... Ask "how can I be of help".

In fact, just for trial sake, ask one person you know, and another that you lightly know today.

Make sure they're productive people though. A lazy man never needs help! Yup.

Selflessness can be learnt and mastered. �

Have a great day.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Two Powerful Questions That Can Change Your Life! by kacglobal: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2019
Do you know anyone that can help me. ??!

5/20 rule.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? Were Are The Wise And Enlightened Please Come In. / Wife Divorce Her Husband After Wedding When She Discovered He Has No Pen!s / Guys Share Your Thoughts On This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.