Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Beautiful Girl In Bikini Almost Ran Mad After Party In Abuja (video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beautiful Girl In Bikini Almost Ran Mad After Party In Abuja (video) (1244 Views)

UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Dies In Libya After She Ran Mad (Photo) / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Girl In Bikini Almost Ran Mad After Party In Abuja (video) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2019
Beautiful Girl in Bikini Almost Ran Mad After Party in Abuja (Video)

A Nigerian teenage girl, almost ran mental after she took an alcoholic substance in Abuja, Igbere TV reports.

We gathered that the girl, who is said to be 17 years old, and one of her friends, named Favor, 15, went to a party in Abuja, where she consumed the said alcoholic drink and began reacting badly to it.

The 15-year old girl, in the video obtained by Igbere TV, narrated how the incident happened.

According to her, she had warned her older friend to stop taking the said drink after she experimented with drink in the past and reacted badly to it, even though she claimed she took just a ‘small drop’.

The girl who took the drink can be seen on the floor rolling and screaming, calling her friend, Favour to take her home.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's Number 1 Community TV

What's your take?

Who's to blame here? The girl or her parents?

Watch video below http://igberetvnews.com/800047/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ixc4pGKKqw

Re: Beautiful Girl In Bikini Almost Ran Mad After Party In Abuja (video) by youngest85(m): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2019
Na everybody deh beautiful for your eyes
Re: Beautiful Girl In Bikini Almost Ran Mad After Party In Abuja (video) by Sundrus: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2019
Almost...ok
Re: Beautiful Girl In Bikini Almost Ran Mad After Party In Abuja (video) by NOC1(m): 7:37am On Jun 27, 2019
Drug or her own reaction when drunk, probably the room is turning round.
Re: Beautiful Girl In Bikini Almost Ran Mad After Party In Abuja (video) by AmadiAba: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2019
God have mercy
Re: Beautiful Girl In Bikini Almost Ran Mad After Party In Abuja (video) by AmadiAba: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2019
youngest85:
Na everybody deh beautiful for your eyes

What's your interpretation of beauty?
Re: Beautiful Girl In Bikini Almost Ran Mad After Party In Abuja (video) by donbachi(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2019
How can u invite people to join in ur celebration.only to mess them up...why should someone mix ganja,thailand,cough syrup,don simon,ogogoro and tramadol(gutterwater) 2geda...i fell victim once...i was looking at a fence and i thought i was seeing main road.that was how i scattered both car and fence...wickedness.
Re: Beautiful Girl In Bikini Almost Ran Mad After Party In Abuja (video) by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: Beautiful Girl In Bikini Almost Ran Mad After Party In Abuja (video) by Tolexander: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2019
She is not drunk, she went in trance!
Re: Beautiful Girl In Bikini Almost Ran Mad After Party In Abuja (video) by AmadiAba: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2019
donbachi:
How can u invite people to join in ur celebration.only to mess them up...why should someone mix ganja,thailand,cough syrup,don simon,ogogoro and tramadol(gutterwater) 2geda...i fell victim once...i was looking at a fence and i thought i was seeing main road.that was how i scattered both car and fence...wickedness.

Nawaoooooo. No bi small thing o
Re: Beautiful Girl In Bikini Almost Ran Mad After Party In Abuja (video) by AmadiAba: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2019
Tolexander:
She is not drunk, she went in trance!

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Medical Uber - MMB Homecare / Can Small Penis Satisfy A Woman? / I Need To Get Pregnant But I Havent Seen My Period In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.