Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Plsssss I Need Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Plsssss I Need Help (692 Views)

Plsssss Post Any Vacancy Around Lekki Or AJAH / When Is Nigerian Airforce 2014 Recruitment Form Coming Out Plsssss / Stabilini Visinoni, Urgent Plsssss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plsssss I Need Help by Bunnyluv: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2010
Pls what are really d duties of a front desk worker n if i am 2 go 4 n interveiw as a front desk worker what re d likely questions i might b asked.
Re: Plsssss I Need Help by gkbiz2(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2010
It depends on the business of the company but generally what you do are:

1.Welcome the guests/visitors
2.Take their names or enter their names in your register/computer
3.Ask them how you can help them or ask them who they want to see or what they want to do.
4.Take their luggage or bags and keep safely for them.
5.Make phone calls to ask if the person actually want to see them or is too busy.Lead them to the person they want to see.
6.Seat them down and keep them comfortable until the person they want to see is ready to attend to them.

There are more.You can call me on 08036034205 to ask more questions.Bye!
Re: Plsssss I Need Help by Bunnyluv: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
Thanks alot
Re: Plsssss I Need Help by M1: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2010
As a front desk officer, you are the very first person that someone sees when they enter your clients establishment; so making a good first impression is very important. Then, based on your post orders and procedures, you may be required to check identification and process visitors. You may also be required to answer phones for your particular station and transfer calls if necessary. Again, first impressions are important.

Front Desk officer works in the main reception area of a building, and they will receive guest who have appointments, they would also direct visitors to whom they have the appointment with, also make and receive phone calls and to ensure the smooth running of the front desk along with other duties.

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancies Here / First Bank Alart! / Chevron Financial Analyst 2010 Recruitment Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.