Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,543 members, 7,972,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:10 PM

Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin (21316 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Khaleell001(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
The people of Edo state I know are only good in witchcraft and travelling to Italy for runs babe jobs. So I wonder where they are going to gather the guts and mind to fight Fullani herdsmen.

We agree they are prostitutes and witches in Edo so also in Eastern states.
In fact, I can freely tell you many Ibos who come here for prostitution and before you say one bad thing about our people look at your back yard-baby factories and the likes.

If you think we Edos don't have the balls, remember the likes of Lawrence Anini who shocked Nigerian at that time when nobody dared anything.
We are known when it comes to doing real stuff ;when you hear Bendel! everyone catches the cold because we dare what many wouldn't dare.
Even Ibos are not even bold enough to confront us if we decide to start our troubles.
So, just shove your jaundice nonesense in your ass.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by IME1: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
undecided

In 4 years, General Buhari has not built ONE school for Nigerian children. Please don’t take my word for it, Google it. He has not built even one hospital. Please confirm what I just said. Now, this man who has not built a school or hospital for Nigerians wants to build RUGA settlements for herdsmen NATIONWIDE! Majority of these herdsmen are not even Nigerians. Are we a conquered territory?

Not with OUR MONEY.
Not with OUR LAND.
Not in OUR NIGERIA.

Please join me to say #HerdsmenWontGetNigerianLand
Reno Omokri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by mackzydon9(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
pcproblem:

Yes after they all die in penury and suffering of course. Treat your subject well bruh and stop doing everything for the gram, talk about Fela's Suffering and smiling. I wonder when the enigies would stand up for what is rightfully theirs.
Are you a bini man?
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Harmony92(f): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
IamD18:
The people of Edo state I know are only good in witchcraft and travelling to Italy for runs babe jobs. So I wonder where they are going to gather the guts and mind to fight Fullani herdsmen.
Y So childish undecided. No wonder d country is so backward n yet we blame Burahi.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2019
IME1:
undecided

In 4 years, General Buhari has not built ONE school for Nigerian children. Please don’t take my word for it, Google it. He has not built even one hospital. Please confirm what I just said. Now, this man who has not built a school or hospital for Nigerians wants to build RUGA settlements for herdsmen NATIONWIDE! Majority of these herdsmen are not even Nigerians. Are we a conquered territory?

Oya, sarrki, come and defend the dvllard.

Cc lzaa adaibeku afamed deomelo olawalesmarter0 yorubawarrior amatarasha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
mackzydon9:

Are you a bini man?

yes
Re: Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin by Sinistami(m): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
distributeinc:

Ijaws are peasant fishermen, all you guys know is to break pipelines, killing your marine and farm lands, all your old women and children are drinking crude oil for water, to show how dumb and mindless you peasants are...don't forget how you begged to enter the territory, paying taxes to the Oba to fish and settle in the region. You are a slave born, and it shows in your mentality. I can't go into banter with a slave.

And you think the guy you are insulting is Ijaw Why??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help With Ibibio Translations Please. / Olubadan, Adetunji Saliu Celebrates 91st Birthday (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi, Alaafin Of Oyo At Methodist Church For Award Event.PICS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.