Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,473 members, 7,964,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

Pastor, Wife In Messy Fight Over Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor, Wife In Messy Fight Over Sex (931 Views)

How Do I Get Over Sex? / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor, Wife In Messy Fight Over Sex by arinze198(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2019
The 16-year old marriage between a popular Pastor, Abayomi Adegboyega and his wife, Risikat, has reportedly crashed in Lagos over inability of the wife to meet up with his high sex demands.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the fight worsened to the extent that Abayomi had threatened publicly that he would commit suicide if nothing was done to remedy the situation by separating him with his wife because of her attitude of denying him sex.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/pastor-wife-messy-fight-sex/

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For My Neighbors To Steal My Internet From Me? / Free Dating Sites / See Why You Shouldn't Die For That Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.