Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,678 members, 7,968,983 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum (2585 Views)

Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by blesskewe(f): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2019
OK good morning nls

My mum is extremely quiet, and she trained us not to fight or anything like that
And there is this our troublesome neighbor we have that when she's high she just starts to rant nonsense

It's not like i don't wanna face her about insulting my mum
Am just quiet
If it's u what would you do
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by MotivateUrself(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2019
Lol By only thinking of insulting my mom...

That person is "dead"

I'll have to skin the person each limbs then soak it in mama nkechi hot akara oil.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by donbachi(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2019
Get ur female goons and have her stripped naked b4 public.
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 27, 2019
You are quiet?

Well, I am not quiet.

Everyone that is capable of insulting my parents are very aware of this.

I won't go fighting, that is the last thing I will do. I will call you and tell you not to try that again. The only thing that would be polite/civil in this conversation would be my choice of words.

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by Iogobenz(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2019
You have to be very calculative. Don't go fighting anybody physically.its not what a smart person will do and you might get hurt.
Sit down,observe and think of ways you can deal with the person without making any noise.
Exchanging words in this scenario is for weaklings.
And trust me,a come back that was a tactical one bites harder than just mere word exchanges wink
And you have to be very vindictive too(that's who I am anyways) and it's what I will do.
You know what to do...goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by blesskewe(f): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
Iogobenz:
You have to be very calculative. Don't go fighting anybody physically.its not what a smart person will do and you might get hurt.
Sit down,observe and think of ways you can deal with the person without making any noise.
And trust me,a come back that was a tactical one bites harder than just mere word exchanges wink
And you have to be very vindictive too(that's who I am anyways) and it's what I will do.

This said lady is older than me
All my siblings are even complaining to my mom that her bullshit is too much
It's not like we can't reset her brain ooooo
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by ibkayee(f): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
I mean since she’s high according to you, we’d probably walk away and laugh
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
blesskewe:

This said lady is older than me
All my siblings are even complaining to my mom that her bullshit is too much
It's not like we can't reset her brain ooooo

Then reset her brain nah, what rubbish angry

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by lilmax(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
I know a guy who can do the operation in a silent way

whenever you're ready wink
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by Queenserah26(f): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
I will NEVER keep quiet and watch you insult my mum. I cannot say for now, what i'll do though.
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by Iogobenz(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Queenserah26:
I will NEVER keep quiet and watch you insult my mum. I cannot say for now, what i'll do though.
what if na otedola dey slap your mum?

Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by Queenserah26(f): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2019
Haba now, be nice grin
Iogobenz:
what if na otedola dey slap your mum?
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by Richy4(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Not that I am trying to play the devil's advocate. but what did your mum do to warrant the insult.. I can't imagine minding my business, someone appears from nowhere and start ranting.. what sacrament does your mum have with her
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by blesskewe(f): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Richy4:
Not that I am trying to play the devil's advocate. but what did your mum do to warrant the insult.. I can't imagine minding my business, someone appears from nowhere and start ranting.. what sacrament does your mum have with her

It's all in the past
Person were we don reset her brain grin
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by Martinez39(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
The person has the right to insult my mum under his freedom of speech and expression so I can't attack him as that would be assault and violation of human rights. I will either ignore or reply with insult. Life is not hard.
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Iogobenz:
That's so me. Fighting is for thugs. grin
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Richy4:
It happens a lot. grin Some people are frustrated waiting for an opportunity to transfer their frustration on anyone.

There was a day I decided to buy food outside and 'cause I am very selective, I walked into a food vendor's shop after ignoring some I felt were dirty. grin On sighting the woman, she looked dirty with all sort of make up colours I don't understand on her face. Ok, I ignored and told her what I wanted. grin My eyes were all over the place. I noticed she had two types of disposable plates: the new ones rapped in a nylon and some that looked used, but later washed. This woman actually wanted to use the used but washed ones to serve me when I am also paying for the disposable plate. Told her to use the new one I am seeing and she began ranting. That was how I left her with her food and walked away while she kept screaming in pigin " you no neat pass me, small girls wey think say them get sense".
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by drginger(f): 6:56am On Jul 31, 2019
As long as she doesn't touch ur mum just ignore her. No follow person wey no get sense dey talk. If her madness moves her to touch ur mum then ensure you remove one of leg and arm and place them in different towns.
But just remember police sha so u dnt kill her
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by Richy4(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
It happens a lot. grin Some people are frustrated waiting for an opportunity to transfer their frustration on anyone.

There was a day I decided to buy food outside and 'cause I am very selective, I walked into a food vendor's shop after ignoring some I felt were dirty. grin On sighting the woman, she looked dirty with all sort of make up colours I don't understand on her face. Ok, I ignored and told her what I wanted. grin My eyes were all over the place. I noticed she had two types of disposable plates: the new ones rapped in a nylon and some that looked used, but later washed. This woman actually wanted to use the used but washed ones to serve me when I am also paying for the disposable plate. Told her to use the new one I am seeing and she began ranting. That was how I left her with her food and walked away while she kept screaming in pigin " you no neat pass me, small girls wey think say them get sense".

smiley You did the right thing...Maybe for some weird reason, she got it at the back of her mind or will i say head that you got no choice... Even if she was selling heavenly food, why will she serve you on a used disposable plate..
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Insulted Your Mum by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Richy4:

smiley You did the right thing...Maybe for some weird reason, she got it at the back of her mind or will i say head that you got no choice... Even if she was selling heavenly food, why will she serve you on a used disposable plate..
I've never witnessed that, but I guess her motive was to make more money off the disposable plates.

My point was, you could get into an unplanned fight if you're careful 'cause people are frustrated. grin

(1) (Reply)

After Thinking Of Aborting The Pregnancy My Fiancee Had / Marriage Issue / Akure Magistrate Judge Condemns Igbo Custom On Fatherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.