Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/06/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/06/19 (195 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/06/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/06/19 by dallyemmy: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/06/19 by dallyemmy: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, June 28, 2019) -

*LET HOPE ARISE*

1.Lord Jesus, I worship and adore You, because You're the hope of the hopeless and the reverser of the irreversible.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, remember me for good; don’t let my hope in You be dashed, in Jesus’ name.

4.Father, let every contrary wind blowing against my well being and progress, cease, this moment, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, come and reverse the irreversible in my life, and turn hopeless situations around for good, to the shame of my enemies, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every expectation of the enemies concerning my life, family, ministry and destiny, come to nought, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, empower me to always hear from You, and give me the grace to hearken and to obey all Your instructions, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, make me the harbinger of peace and hope, in this world; empower me to bring joy, where there is sorrow, and light, where there is darkness, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let me always experience Your peace, and be unmovable, in the midst of life's challenges, adversity and persecution, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless and strengthen Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and empower him to overcome every challenge and obstacle, on his way, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Adultery And Fornication / Good Morning Africans .. Ogelleafrica Is Here To Stay.. Make $20 Daily Uploading / Genealogy Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.