Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,818 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Lol!! Man Demands N4.2m Refund From The Family His Ex Who Refused To Marry Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol!! Man Demands N4.2m Refund From The Family His Ex Who Refused To Marry Him (373 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol!! Man Demands N4.2m Refund From The Family His Ex Who Refused To Marry Him by iamocheme: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
According to an Instagram @Eiharsh “Free Leah Sharibu” an unidentified Nigerian man has demanded the sum of 4.2 million Naira refund from the family his ex who refused to marry him.

Leah Sharibu who took to Instagram to share the story wrote:

My friend refused to marry her boyfriend of 4 years. this guy made a list of everything he ever did for her.

He demands that the family pay him 4,2m

Her father said he should take her to Court
grin angry shocked

see more photos below

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/lol-man-demands-n4-2m-refund-from-the-family-his-ex-who-refused-to-marry-him-photo/

Re: Lol!! Man Demands N4.2m Refund From The Family His Ex Who Refused To Marry Him by alex81(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
He shld just forgive & move on. & allow karma take effect.
Re: Lol!! Man Demands N4.2m Refund From The Family His Ex Who Refused To Marry Him by Munzy14(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
lol one chance... His bank akant be like...

Re: Lol!! Man Demands N4.2m Refund From The Family His Ex Who Refused To Marry Him by IamD18: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
4.2 Million Naira?

>Did she force her to do so?
>Did he spend such amount of money for her on gunpoint?
>Did he spend with agreement to be paid back?
>Did he spend half of such amount of money on any of her siblings?
>Did he meet the lady a virgin?

If the answer to the afore-listed questions is NO!!

Then that man is the most stupid and cretinous fvktard I've ever seen.

If you must spent on a woman. Let that woman be your mum, wife or sibling, not these wayward non-virgins and prostitutes parading as girlfriend.

[img]https://i./3Npyt.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Touching Body / Men Have Grown To Become Weaklings Cos Of....... / My Birthday!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.