Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,999 members, 7,915,921 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:27 PM

3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) (119752 Views)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Perverts. I know they are all hard just by seeing those women naked.

maybe i should not be surprise ( u are a lady)/you still attach much prestige or value to a woman unclothedness in 2019... weytin boiz don see taya,hard for what
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Originalsly: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hmmm.... .3 beautiful women and a man kidnapped a woman.. the car was stopped... didn't they see the women were not beautiful?...why did they go ahead and strip them when they know they didn't fit the description? Did anyone notice absolutely nothing was mentioned about the kidnapped woman?...no photo..no description...nothing... nor were they asked why they kidnapped the person? Most likely... someone cooked up that accusation.... he should be stripped then ehmmmm...... let me not say.
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Beautiful kidnappers, till they kidnap you..... Then they show you their ugly side..............
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
delugajackson:
I'm begining to suspect that people who strip criminals na.ked are perverts. Only a sex-starved and sexually depraved person would want to have the priviledge of free sex entertainment. Why strip them of their dignity? Why not hand them over to the Police as being done in civilized countries? Must we always display our backwardness to the whole world?

This inhumane act of stripping offenders bare is so archaic, uncivilized and uncalled for. Criminals have rights too. Afterall, they're still humans like us and they deserve a little bit of respect.
Stripping them is wrong but criminal no get any dignity

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by veek2(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
Two wrongs don't make a right but with the spate of kidnappings and the harrowing experiences the victims suffer, one is tempted to say it serves the kidnappers right and hope this serves as deterrence to others.
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Jaymoney5000(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=noble71 post=79726962] sad Why the word beautiful?[/quote
D tin tire me to... where d Beauty dey sef
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
3 beautiful or 3 bleach kidnappers! undecided
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by damtan(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
The guy should be stripped also naaa. I forgive whoever edit those free toto sha

Interested in participating in a paid survey?? Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by bestdudes: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
delugajackson:
I'm begining to suspect that people who strip criminals na.ked are perverts. Only a sex-starved and sexually depraved person would want to have the priviledge of free sex entertainment. Why strip them of their dignity? Why not hand them over to the Police as being done in civilized countries? Must we always display our backwardness to the whole world?

This inhumane act of stripping offenders bare is so archaic, uncivilized and uncalled for. Criminals have rights too. Afterall, they're still humans like us and they deserve a little bit of respect.

Some of you will just spend time wasting energy on animals... do you think you are dealing with humans? The problem with grammarians like you is that you have not realized the extent of damages done by lack of education in this country, including those that know how to read and write lol... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by ifymadu: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Why them no remove the guy pants?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
sad
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by OfficialSam(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
delugajackson:

Absolutely! At least we still have sensible people on Nairaland. I'm glad you are one of these few.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Perverts. I know they are all hard just by seeing those women naked.

its a natural phenomenon .. they dont need to be perverts to get hard..
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by ifymadu: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
bestdudes:

Some of you will just spend time wasting energy on animals... do you think you are dealing with humans? The problem with grammarians like you is that you have not realized the extent of damages done by lack of education in this country, including those that know how to read and write lol... grin grin grin

Meanwhile, the guy among them is putting on his pants.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by mmadu5(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
There is nothing beautiful about kidnappers Op you come censor the picture join. Madness dey your head
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by EdenChuk(f): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
Injustice! that's how it starts...all should have been striped unclad!

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Originalsly: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hmmm...... so why no mention about the kidnapped woman?.... the crowd too just as shallow... sooo many people just swallow what they are told without question... sooo gullible. The guy who raised the alarm should be hunted down...stripped... then ehmmmm...... should I say more?

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Op why call them beautiful
There's nothing beautiful in Evil!
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by uncleteeh(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Free from airtime hassle

https://voices.africa/index.php/component/comprofiler/registers?referrer=VAREFUNCLETEEH

Register and be rewarded for partaking in surveys.
Check out my signature
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by BankyGee(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
so they strip the ladies na.ked but the guy is allowed to remain with his trousers undecided sex starved perverts
Walahi talahi

2 Likes

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by agro100(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ok
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by nurex01(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
They don't need to striped them na. This is violation of Human rights. Please, let's be guided.[/b] Let us use a better way to deal the culprits.[b]

1 Like

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by timocruzcmbb(m): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
�‍�,now you censor it,they are not naked in my eyes,because I didn’t see anything.�
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
How can a kidnapper be beautiful?? Are you reporting with your peniis??
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Kezlink11: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nigeria is not a civilise country. I still cant understand the essence of striping criminals even dead ones.[Qquote author=delugajackson post=79725523]I'm begining to suspect that people who strip criminals na.ked are perverts. Only a sex-starved and sexually depraved person would want to have the priviledge of free sex entertainment. Why strip them of their dignity? Why not hand them over to the Police as being done in civilized countries? Must we always display our backwardness to the whole world?

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by flokii: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
I heard about this from a colleague this morning. It happened in Kubwa.

Glad they were caught and severely dealt with
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by basty: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
They will be Edo,Delta or Igbo Amaka. They started callous crimes in Nigeria.
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by FAMILYJA(f): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
Is it not a big course for concern to see that women are now kidnappers? Women taking over social vices? It portends a bit threat to our society.
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by icejoel(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
i just tire
noble71:
sad Why the word beautiful?
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by Adakintroy: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
delugajackson:

Stay one place. We have our deterrent methods often parallel to that of the whites. May not always appeal to the untrained modern unculturedl mind, but it us just fine.

Aside I think it's better to stripe and beat and let the person go. Than take his freedom with prison sentence.
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
beautiful?
Re: 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) by meobizy(f): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lol.
To the idiot who asked the question: it is because the man came to an agreement that stripping females was more visually appealing than a naked male.
I only hope the suspects were truly guilty.
I am very familiar with the bloodlust of unemployed Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US / Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.