Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,375 members, 7,950,793 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Who Can Root My Phone For Me,umidigi S2 Lite? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Can Root My Phone For Me,umidigi S2 Lite? (811 Views)

How Good Is Umidigi S2 Lite? / Umidigi S2 Lite Specs And Price / Umidigi S2 Lite 5.99", 4+32gb, 16+5+5mp, 5100mah @ $149.99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Root My Phone For Me,umidigi S2 Lite? by Gazzy88(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
You must be able to unlock the Bootloader, flash twrp recovery and then do the proper rooting. You must be skilled enough to do this and I don't want a time waster. You must reside either in Lagos, ogun or Ibadan. Thanks

Phone is umidigi s2 lite.
Re: Who Can Root My Phone For Me,umidigi S2 Lite? by Kaceman(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
Send an email to dere costumer care
Re: Who Can Root My Phone For Me,umidigi S2 Lite? by holluikon(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gazzy88:
You must be able to unlock the Bootloader, flash twrp recovery and then do the proper rooting. You must be skilled enough to do this and I don't want a time waster. You must reside either in Lagos, ogun or Ibadan. Thanks

I can do it for you perfectly but my location is not among the States locations.

I reside in Ekiti, if you have pc and can follow instructions, I'll help you root it successfully. Contact me through my signature
Re: Who Can Root My Phone For Me,umidigi S2 Lite? by Afz9095(m): 7:06am On Jun 28, 2019
Gazzy88:
lol grin don't worry I'm coming to abk on tuesday. The file will be ready then. Good day
Re: Who Can Root My Phone For Me,umidigi S2 Lite? by Gazzy88(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2019
Afz9095:
lol grin don't worry I'm coming to abk on tuesday. The file will be ready then. Good day
bàbà óò, Thanks for the other day. I go dey expect you then, you too much.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State : Neatly Used Infinix Hot 6 Pro 3gb Ram 32gb Rom / Sold / Why You Should Never Browse The Internet With Out VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.