Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,653 members, 7,889,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

Download Direct# The Black Keys Let’s Rock Full 2019. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Download Direct# The Black Keys Let’s Rock Full 2019. (346 Views)

Let Rock This Together, Dont Be Left Out / PARTYNEXTDOOR PARTYMOBILE Album Download. Direct / Pink Beautiful Trauma (download Direct#) Full. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Direct# The Black Keys Let’s Rock Full 2019. by Tamtalogan: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
The Black Keys Let’s Rock Download Full zip, 320Kbps download link hq, free 2019.

DOWNLOAD HERE -
https://sway.office.com/Z6p9pOSuvnE7omjK

Let's Rock (stylized with quotation marks) is the ninth studio album by American rock duo the BlackKeys, released on June 28, 2019, through Easy Eye Sound/Nonesuch Records.[1] The album was produced by the band and is their first album since 2014's Turn Blue. It was preceded by the singles "Lo/Hi", "Eagle Birds", and "Go".[2] "Lo/Hi" topped Billboard's Mainstream Rock, Adult Alternative Songs, Rock Airplay, and Alternative Songs charts in the US simultaneously, making it the first song ever to do so.

Year: 2019
Genre: Garage Rock / Blues Rock / Indie Rock

01. Shine A Little Light
02. Eagle Birds
03. Lo/Hi
04. Walk Across The Water
05. Tell Me Lies
06. Every Little Thing
07. Get Yourself Together
08. Sit Around And Miss You
09. Go
10. Breaking Down
11. Under The Gun
12. Fire Walk With Me

The album’s title comes from the news announcement that the first person in Tennessee to die by electric chair in eleven years simply said “let’s rock” as their final words. “I saw it as a sign” says Auerbach, “so we decided to call the album that, with an electric chair on the cover”.
“Eagle Birds” chugs along nicely to Carney’s stammering drum beat while Auerbach’s woeful tales of love and loneliness soak up some signature swagger. “Lo/Hi” is a wild ride, a frivolous, feisty piece of road rock that races ahead only to be stalled slightly by “Walk Across the Water”.

(1) (Reply)

6 Points To Kill The Problems Of Long Distance Relationships In Nigeria / How COZA Pastor, Biodun Raped Me - Dakolo's Wife (video Included) / 7 Signs Your Wife Wants To Leave You ❤️ Stop Divorce � Getmymarriageback 55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.