Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,891 members, 7,933,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

He Told Me I Was Goin To Be His Wife -stefflon Don Reveals How She Met Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Told Me I Was Goin To Be His Wife -stefflon Don Reveals How She Met Burna Boy (918 Views)

Singer Burnaboy Shows Off The Expensive Necklace He Got From His “wife” Stefflon / Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy / "Your Not Goin Anywhere" - OBO Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye's Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Told Me I Was Goin To Be His Wife -stefflon Don Reveals How She Met Burna Boy by Jadsy01(f): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
British rapper, Stefflon Don and Nigerian singer Burna Boy have continued to serve “couple goals”, and their fans can’t seem to the enough of the lovebirds.

Read more via EkoMiamiblog - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/06/27/he-told-me-i-was-going-to-be-his-wife-stefflon-don-reveals-how-she-met-burna-boy/

Re: He Told Me I Was Goin To Be His Wife -stefflon Don Reveals How She Met Burna Boy by mrmannothot: 12:46am On Jun 28, 2019
our own offset and cardi bcheesywink

Re: He Told Me I Was Goin To Be His Wife -stefflon Don Reveals How She Met Burna Boy by vera1997: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2019
I wanna see how this end

(1) (Reply)

"My Father's Jam Was Your Childhood Music" - Barry Jhay At Burna Boy's Birthday / Bbnaija: Khafi Wins Veto Power Of Chance Badge / With intimacy gadgets, I Give Myself Good Orgasm – Amara Maduka, Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.