Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,637 members, 7,968,860 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:53 PM

Name Of This Song / Who Was At Ay Show In O2 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name Of This Song / Who Was At Ay Show In O2 (1130 Views)

New Song: WHO Em.i? / Who Has Got Dbanj's New Song? who also has mode 9? / The "Sleeping Open Eye" Song: Who Recorded It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Of This Song / Who Was At Ay Show In O2 by kadman(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2010
My peeps, abeg I've not been in Naija in a while so I don't know the songs on airplay. I heard a song at the AY show in London. . I'm looking for the name

It goes something like Gbagan (which means grammatical error in Yoruba). It's a normal hiphop Yoruba / English song, it was about grammitical errors  grin. It was the normal nonsense but really catchy. Please help if you know the song smiley
Re: Name Of This Song / Who Was At Ay Show In O2 by chacha86: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2010
i think its gbagaun by terry g, u cn look it up on youtube or notjustok.com
Re: Name Of This Song / Who Was At Ay Show In O2 by kadman(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2010
Thanks so much dear. That's it !!! The DJ JamJam dude was even the guy on wheels yesterday.
Re: Name Of This Song / Who Was At Ay Show In O2 by LouisThoru(f): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2010
who will give you papers to go to Naija? Silly Negro.
Re: Name Of This Song / Who Was At Ay Show In O2 by kadman(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2010
LouisThoru:

who will give you papers to go to Naija? Silly Negro.

Cow, are you now following me all over Nairaland ? Okay. .  come on doggie
Re: Name Of This Song / Who Was At Ay Show In O2 by mystikal(m): 4:31am On Oct 14, 2010
Those two short men and 9ice closing performance made certain I didnt completely waste my hours
Re: Name Of This Song / Who Was At Ay Show In O2 by kadman(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2010
mystikal:

Those two short men and 9ice closing performance made certain I didnt completely waste my hours

Men to me everything in the show was the bomb, my sides ached with laugh

(1) (Reply)

Video Wizkid Disloses New Starboy Label As Future Plans / . / NBC Bans Phyno, Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Lil Kesh And Other Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.