Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,186 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Favoritism We Create Among Our Children Causes Enemities Among Them. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Favoritism We Create Among Our Children Causes Enemities Among Them. (318 Views)

How Much Should We Save For Our Children? / The Causes And Effects Of War On The Society By Victoria Omoghena Edidi / The Eighteen Source Causes Of Life's Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Favoritism We Create Among Our Children Causes Enemities Among Them. by adaezeh126(f): 4:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Today we will be discussing about our kids and how our parents treat their children.

In most families you will hear the kids saying I am mummy's pet or daddy's pet. That is one. Assuming in that family the kids are five in numbers, and the mother or the father just like one only what do you thinkwill happen to the remaining three who will like them. That should be a question that parents should ask themselves. You might be doing it unknowingly but the kids are aware of what ever you are cause the kids are very smart.
In a family where such happens, you will see the children carrying face for themselves, which is very wrong. Then you will hear the kids saying I don't want to work with that my siblings, do you Know why?
He or she believes that their parents don't like them so they believe in working by themselves alone without the helps of other siblings.
Parents remember children are gift from God so you are meant to love them equally and not showing your love only in the life of one of them. Once you start like that just get ready cause there Will always be war at home but when you love them equally there will be peace at home.

(1) (Reply)

An Article Writer Available / Fate / Paled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.