Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,285 members, 7,964,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:41 AM

Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! (739 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Named In N1.17b ‘suspicious’ Transfer / Threat Of Impeachment Of APC Governors Suspicious –NLC Chief / Kofi Annan - Abiola's Death Was Suspicious. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! by abuc: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2010
Hi Nairalanders i know i will be bombarded by people, but i must analyze what I've been seeing
since the bomb blast on our independence day. I'm not use to making post because I've lot of things
on my sleeve. Just take  a loot at my analysis;

Just 48 hours before the Bomb blast, Aljazeera visited the purported MEND camp

Okay.

Within 24 hours of the Bomb Blast, they contacted the former MEND leader in detention

Now look at HENRY OKAH claim's.

On Saturday morning, just a day after the attack, a very close associate of President Jonathan called me and explained to me that there had been a bombing in Nigeria and that President Jonathan wanted me to reach out to the group, Mend, and get them to retract the earlier statement they had issued claiming the attacks.

They wanted to blame the attacks on northerners who are trying to fight against him [Jonathan] to come back as president and if this was done, I was not going to have any problems with the South African government. I declined to do this and few hours later I was arrested. It was based on their belief that I was going to do that that President Jonathan issued a statement claiming that MEND didn't carry out the attack because they were expecting a kind of retraction from the group

They don't want it to seem as if Jonathan does not have the support of his people, you understand? For months now they have been lying to everybody that everybody is so pleased with Jonathan, that he is going to bring peace to the region which is entirely false.

This attack now was actually going to be a great smear on his aspiration. They just needed the group to retract that statement which was why I was contacted. But I declined to make any such move.

The only fact I'm missing is the exact time Aljazeera  called henry okah and the exact time President Jonathan made the statement. But think about this, How can GEJ make such a statement when they are not sure Henry Okay will call the group to retract their earlier claim. Take a proper look at henry statement 
It was based on their belief that I was going to do that that President Jonathan issued a statement claiming that MEND didn't carry out the attack because they were expecting a kind of retraction from the group

Please I'm not observing this with any political or religious or even ethnic motive. I've been following all these reports with keen interest because this was almost how kinpnaping started and it's now in a worse case. So i don't want Nigeria to turn to Afghanistan or Iraq. The bomb victim would have been anyone or family associate. please remove all political and ethnic motive from your mindset and let us observe all these happenings.

So now, why should GEJ take the risk of exonerating MEND of the attack when Henry Okah decline their offer? Are we forgetting that the FBI and UK intelligence Unit reported of this attack earlier? Do we know what the FBI would have submitted to the presidency? Do you know that the FBI did not Indict MEND with their report?
Now; How come Aljazeera has this keen interest on Nigeria for the past 7 days? I'm smelling a Fish here. GEJ has just told us on his facebook wall that security agencies will do everything possible to fish out the perpetrators. We Nigerians are curiously waiting.
Re: Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! by CareTaker1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2010
Good write up bro., good analysis, welcome to the train.

Al-jazeera and their islamic partrners in Nigeria,
and whoever they might have influenced and used in the southern Nigeria
are the group responsible for the act. And this is serious as generals and some high chiefs will have some
knots to untie for us.
Re: Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2010
Good thinking
Re: Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! by abuc: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2010
Care-Taker:

Good write up bro., good analysis, welcome to the train.

Al-jazeera and their islamic partrners in Nigeria,
and whoever they might have influenced and used in the southern Nigeria
are the group responsible for the act. And this is serious as generals and some high chiefs will have some
knots to untie for us.
dappssee:

Good thinking

Thank God some people are already observing this with me. The latest news reaching us now is that it was
Henry Okah who called Aljazeera. for goodness sake, was there no other News Agencies he would have called?
Since we knew Henry Okah, Have him ever granted an interview with Aljazeera?

Day by day, the truth is unveiling itself. He claimed the President has no support from his home country, Now can
him tell us who and who is not supporting The president from Niger Delta? Let him just name one Niger Delta Leader
who's not supporting the President.

Listen to me my good people, the only reason Henry Okah is behaving like this is simply because he was sideline by the
government. He was expecting GEJ to be sending millions to him monthly as royalty, since that is not working; he's doing
everything possible to BLACKMAIL Mr President. OR

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2010
@poster

By Your analyses it looks like you are reading too much James Hardley chase. try John Grisham and leave conspiracy theories alone
Re: Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2010
bermuda1:

@poster

By Your analyses it looks like you are reading too much James Hardley chase. try John Grisham and leave conspiracy theories alone

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! by abuc: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2010
bermuda1:

@poster

So in all my analysis, all you can observe was "conspiracy theories" and how I'm reading too much of James Hardley chase and lastly
your recommendation of John Grisham. Anyway, every man here is entitle to his/her views. Welcome on board.
Re: Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! by Pk001(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2010
@ Poster. Good analysis and observation. Time will tell.
Re: Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2010
abuc:

So in all my analysis, all you can observe was "conspiracy theories" and how I'm reading too much of James Hardley chase and lastly
your recommendation of John Grisham. Anyway, every man here is entitle to his/her views. Welcome on board.

@Abuc

that is what I have deduced from your post. Al Jazeera is a 24 hour news channel. Their job is to report news. Al Jazeera tries to differentiate themselves from other major news channels like CNN, BBC, SKY, FOX, France 24, etc by focusing on the 3rd world. Most of their broadcasts are Arab centric whilst the other mentioned news channels are more centered on America and Western europe

On top of the above, they are reporting on Nigeria because a major bomb blast occured on the 50th anniversary of its independence. Over the past few months there has been one other major bomb blast in Warri and a Nigerian was caught attempting to blow up a plane. Can you now see why a bomb in Nigeria is news worthy?

Journalism thrives on gambling and selling stories. you follow up a story hoping that they is a bigger story to come out of it. That is what is called a scoop. To the CNNs and BBCs of this world the Nigerian bomb story is a bit of a dead end and they will report any new development. Al Jazeera like most of us reading this thread believe that there is more to the story and we want to be the first to hear and and tell our friends.

in most things in life, the simple explanation is usually the correct one
Re: Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! by abuc: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2010
@bermuda1, Thank you very much for your last post. Lets just share views and not
condemn one another all the time. Common, we are one Nigeria; let stop speaking as if we live
in four countries. Now you are making this analysis more interesting.

Most time's I'm amuse when people reply to post here with Political, Ethnic and Religious motive.
This will never get us anywhere. This is Bomb Issue and Lives where lost. Imagine if your love one
was involve. We all saw how the Americans lay aside all differences and came together to fight terrorism
in their country. Certain things are too dangerous to play politics with.
Re: Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! by seanet02: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2010
@op, very good reasoning.
Re: Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! by egift(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2010
@ Poster:
1. Aljazeera presented what they saw. You now want to claim IBB have a MEND camp in Niger Delta  shocked

2. Don't worry about "Bomb Politics", the militants now pal around the Villa. They will be dispatch whenever they are needed, by Oga.

3. Aljazeera's report will not be anything if Nigeria don't insist that MEND and Boko guys are no longer in Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! by DRANOEL(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2010
funny people!
aljazeera is now looking suspicious,why can't certain people deal with the fact that the federal govt was implicated instead of brewing up conspiracy theories?

did henry okah,ibb,dokpesi,al jazeera and co also write dumbluck jonathan's speech exonerating mend?
Re: Aljazeera Is Looking Suspicious To Me! by abuc: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2010
I just made this analysis yesterday and by today, we are hearing news of how the Aljazeera
interview was faked. We are also hearing the news of how the same Aljazeera was claiming
that Yar'uda was Hale and healthy, that he's even climbing 13 story building.

I'm always grateful because we have intelligent people in this forum that foresee things even
though it's obvious they will be bombarded by people with Religious, Ethnic and political motive.
But despite all these things, we will keep on saying the truth.

Long live Nairaland, Long live the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Waste Your Votes Please / Critics Of Phillip Emeagwali / Our Rights And Freedoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.