Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,523 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

How Potholes Are Being Fixed In Australia (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Potholes Are Being Fixed In Australia (VIDEO) (1466 Views)

Remi Tinubu Watches And Celebrates Super Falcons Win Against Australia (Video) / Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas / Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Potholes Are Being Fixed In Australia (VIDEO) by FemiOtawa: 7:16am On Jun 28, 2019
Australia, as one of the most developed and advanced nation in the world, embraces the use of controlled machines to fix potholes in Australia. The machine does the work effectively, and effortlessly.

African nation can adopt this method to fix potholes which has been a prevalent issues bothering the residents.

Watch Video:https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/06/how-they-fix-potholes-in-australia.html

1 Like

Re: How Potholes Are Being Fixed In Australia (VIDEO) by helinues: 7:17am On Jun 28, 2019
That is a country..

1 Like

Re: How Potholes Are Being Fixed In Australia (VIDEO) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2019
That is a country
Re: How Potholes Are Being Fixed In Australia (VIDEO) by RatedStar: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2019
All the potholes leading from Asaba to Onitsha has taken over two months to close. The ones that were closed 2 months ago have reopened cos inferior materials were used and the rain is also causing havoc.
Re: How Potholes Are Being Fixed In Australia (VIDEO) by PlayerMeji: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2019
I read years back a Nigerian professor who tried to market to the Nigerian government the use of our indigenous laterite for road maintenance that would last 100 years was denied several times so much so that one of the officers in the ministry had to call him and confided in him that the solution he brought could make the ministry redundant and they wouldn't be able to get money from the government anymore.

Next thing I read was he and his entire family was hijacked by the Australian government, given citizenship and told to implement his technology in Australia.

I heard he is still there with his family.

What a disgraceful nation. We can spend billions of naira on maintenance but can't spend hundreds of millions on permanent fixture.

Now, the Indecency show is back BBN, where you are guaranteed to win 60 million in 3 months while engaging in debauchery and the likes. While geniune health solutions are needing paltry sums to advance their technology.

A reason I don't respect Adenuga, dangote, etc money... They could've won hearts during the ebola crisis by donating or opening research centers for the advancement of Ebola treatments. No... They choose to invest in politics giving Jonathan billions for a campaign he eventually lost.

I know my mentioning of Jonathan would trigger some dimwits brain to disregard every thoughtful thing above and take tribal sides just as to sound reasonable but the truth is as long as we are Nigerians the rich men around us will keep feeding off us and need only to remind us of how much we need to hate each other while they smile to the bank because of our ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: How Potholes Are Being Fixed In Australia (VIDEO) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2019
that is a country where system works.
Re: How Potholes Are Being Fixed In Australia (VIDEO) by sparog(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2019
That's how star do grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Anambra Should Be Ceded To North Central / President Muhammad Buhari Ministerial List 99% Sure: Unconfirmed / Even If Both PDP And APC Present An Ibo Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.