Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,062 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:50 AM

Not Without Weaknesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Without Weaknesses (156 Views)

Synonyms Used For The Law Of Moses That Points To It's Weaknesses / The Weaknesses Of Money, Part 2 / 5 Key Steps To Overcome Spiritual Weaknesses In Prayer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Without Weaknesses by jonatoye(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Not Without Weaknesses

WORD FOR TODAY
There is no man created by God that is without a peculiar weakness. All men who became great in destiny were those who found strength in God to overcome their weaknesses!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." (2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every man has a weakness. Those who failed in destiny were people who were overshadowed by their weakness. Hence, one of the most important responsibility of a man as he proceeds in destiny is to make conscious effort through the help of God to overcome his weaknesses. The weakness you fail to confront will weaken you and make you fragile in every domain of placement.

The likes of Abraham, David, Moses, Isaac and Jacob were people with serious and obvious weaknesses but they found help in God to be who they became and God is not ashamed to be called their God.

The first step in overcoming your weaknesses is to identify and accept the fact that you have a weakness. You must admit the fact that you need help each time your weaknesses manifest. You must never forget, that the grace of God is available and that it is sufficient to make you strong.

Prayer Point
Lord! Do not hesitate to help me in every area of my weaknesses in Jesus name. Amen

Main Emphasis
All men who succeeded in destiny were not people without weakness but those who through the grace of God overcame it!!!

Have a Fruitful Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Saturday Is Sabbath Rest For The Jews / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Advises Members Not To Fight Protesters Outside / Our Daily-devotional-sharing God's Love 1st July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.