Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

"How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video) (562 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video) by FemiOtawa: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2019
Spouse of popular singer, Timi Dakolo, Busola has just shocked the world in a new interview where she reveals that COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo raped her when she was still very much younger.

Busola, the mother 3, made this shocking revelation in an exclusive with Y!Naija, where she also said the man of God has engaged in may sexual harassment related issues.

Busola explained in the interview how Pastor Biodun allegedly tried forcing to have sex with her in his matrimonial home when she came to assist his wife when she delivered her first child.

This comes not long that the singer recently launched an attack on the clergyman, anonymously. He called out the pastor, accusing him of taking advantage of women in his ministry and leaving them broken emotionally.

Watch Video: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/06/how-coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-raped.html

Re: "How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video) by FemiOtawa: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2019
Re: "How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video) by danny56: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2019
You people have started again....? Try by all means to bring pastors down. tongue
Re: "How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video) by danny56: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Why didn't she come up to speak when that Walter girl story came up to confirm everything.
Re: "How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video) by donbachi(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2019
The Dakolos are really bent on stripping and reaping him of his annointing..they should keep increasing the volume.
Re: "How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video) by GOFRONT(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2019
grin

Gambian Model was raped by Yaya Jammeh

Timi's wife was raped by Pst Fatoyinbo...

With the way strange, deafening and shocking rape case News are making headline these days, I won't be suprised to see a headline like "Buhari raped Dame patience when she was much younger"

Rapists everywhere, Sheeples and gullibles everywia!!!
Re: "How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video) by Benekruku(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2019
donbachi:
The Dakolos are really bent on stripping and reaping him of his annointing ..they should keep increasing the volume.

Which anointing? Pvssy or Breast

If Biodun is a benchmark to make Heaven, We all on Earth are going to Heaven.

Hell will be of no use.
Re: "How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video) by Originakalokalo(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2019
I have an appeal.

Please, when you are at the Verge of death and you can still speak few words,

Remember to ask for mercy from God, accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour, and ask Jesus to forgive you your sins and write your name in the book of life.

I believe I an speaking to someone.

Few will have this opportunity but many die suddenly and quickly without remedy.

If you have this opportunity, do not waste it on frivolous things like "take care of my children" or " please don't let me die"

If you are still alive and well, accept Jesus today.

You don't know how you will exit this world.

Jesus wants you in his kingdom.

Always remember this.

Pls note,..

Being a pastor does not change a man from who he is. It is just a title like Dr., Prof, Engr., etc.

Knowing God on a personal level and doing his will is the main thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmmmnnn.....
Many Many Things Under the sun....

I don't wanna dwell if this is True or Not true..

But I'll advice the Coza man to Humble Himself and Make Peace with GOD..

As for those who are quick to scream Pastor, Let's understand that Pastor is a Title Just like a Doctor , Teacher etc an Nothing else...

Being called a Pastor does not make a man Holy..

Salvation Through JESUS CHRIST is what Saves a Man.

We are in the very Endtimes and Many are being Decieved through various means..

Guard your Salvation with all Diligence

No Man will or Woman will stand for befor GOD...

Even Biological Twins will stand Separate befor GOD..

Accept JESUS CHRIST as There is No More Time!
Re: "How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
From the indicators, the pastor really did rape her.

I mean this was a young lady who would had tried so hard against all odds to preserve her virginity, in a day and age where promiscuity is the order of the day and such is so rare to find. And being very attractive would have made it much harder.

All of a sudden she was raped and deflowered by a church pastor who she looked up to.

This is really really sad i must say, for this was a married man who was still with his wife and worst still is that there appears to be no remorse on his part.

Now this is a very grievous sin before God because it's not just fornication or adultery but involves rape, especially when she may have preserved it because of her relationship with God. And from the revelation given to the sister which made the victim to open up to her ordeal, means that God is not happy with the church leader.

But he seems to be more concerned about his reputation before man, and not his standing before God and the gravity of evil he had done.

Personally it's a good thing that this has come out for what is there to protect, the reputation of a church that has left the protection of the good Shepherd, and has found itself become continually exposed to all manner of attacks from the predator and thief?

The church's problem is not external but internal, and unless that is resolved, such things are bound to continue.

God help us.
Re: "How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
jesusjnr:

From the indicators, the pastor really did rape her.

I mean this was a young lady who would had tried so hard against all odds to preserve her virginity, in a day and age where promiscuity is the order of the day and such is so rare to find. And being very attractive would have made it much harder.

All of a sudden she was raped and deflowered by a church pastor who she looked up to.

This is really really sad i must say, for this was a married man who was still with his wife and worst still is that there appears to be no remorse on his part.

Now this is a very grievous sin before God because it's not just fornication or adultery but involves rape, especially when she may have preserved it because of her relationship with God. And from the revelation given to the sister which made the victim to open up to her ordeal, means that God is not happy with the church leader.

But he seems to be more concerned about his reputation before man, and not his standing before God and the gravity of evil he had done.

Personally it's a good thing that this has come out for what is there to protect, the reputation of a church that has left the protection of the good Shepherd, and has found itself become continually exposed to all manner of attacks from the predator and thief?

The church's problem is not external but internal, and unless that is resolved, such things are bound to continue.

God help us.

You have spoken well and I must applaud you for your candid talk here. What would you say about the similar allegations made about Sunday Adelaja?
Re: "How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You have spoken well and I must applaud you for your candid talk here. What would you say about the similar allegations made about Sunday Adelaja?
I can't say much about something i don't have much knowledge about.

The reason I spoke concerning the Timi Dakolo incident is because it's glaring to me that it did happen, despite the pastor's denial, and the chances of me getting it wrong are closer to nil.

For such are serious allegations and before someone speaks, one must be sure he knows what he's talking about.

So I can't speak about something I don't know much about.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

CHANGE By Emmanuel Erim / The Increasing Motivational Lines In Nigerian Churches / I Have Repented More Than 100times Yet I Keep Commiting Immorality I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.