Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:23 AM

Help! In Need Of An Apartment Within 24 Hours - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help! In Need Of An Apartment Within 24 Hours (156 Views)

I Need An Affordable Shared Apartment Within Ogba Axis / 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITHIN AN ESTATE IN ABRAHAM ADESANYA, LAGOS / In Need Of Shared Apartment Within Lekki/vi/ikoyi Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! In Need Of An Apartment Within 24 Hours by Nooneknowstomor: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2019
Good morning nairalanders.

I hope this is the appropriate thread to post this kind of stuff.

And please don't mind my English as am posting out of emotions.

I moved to Lagos for greener pastures early this month to stay with a friend whom unfortunately is cohabiting with a room mate in a single room.
Now the problem here is that his room mate is a very private person who loves been on his own and loves his privacy very much.

Unknown to me, he has been pressuring my friend on when am leaving the house and my friend has been telling him to have some patience with me but he seemed to run out of patience as he has told my friend to leave the house if I don't leave today. (He was the one that rented the house)
My friend has told me about it and I've told him that I have no option than to leave.
Right now am really lost because I don't know where to go to, I've not even worked up to a month to get money to rent even if its a single room and even at that, the salary (25k) which am being paid won't be enough to rent a one room apartment.

I've told some of my colleagues at worked about it and they too on their own are either squatting or leaving with their parents.

I decided to bring it here not to solicit for financial help but to ask of anyone who needs a room mate (we can both share the cost of the apartment) or can accommodate a bro for the time being.

I will also appreciate anyone who will kindly help me pay for a single room then I will pay back in installments.

Is there anyway they beg the mods to move this post to the front page so it can be read by so many people.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sale!!!! Developers Delight.... A Bungalow On 1,300sqm Location: Awuse Estat / Excellent Tiling Services 07030736892 / Plots Of Land With C Of O For Sale In Lekki Scheme2 Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.