Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,067 members, 7,980,798 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Was Raped By Coza Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, Says Timi Dakolo’s Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped By Coza Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, Says Timi Dakolo’s Wife (480 Views)

Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Was Raped By Coza Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, Says Timi Dakolo’s Wife by shehuolayinka(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2019
The wife of soul singer Timi Dakolo, Busola Dakolo, has alleged that she was raped as a teenager by flamboyant Abuja based Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Biodun Fatoyinmbo.

Busola, a mum of three revealed this to Chude Jideonwo, a Nigerian lawyer, journalist and media entrepreneur in a now viral video.

Busola Dakolo, a celebrity photographer was a 17-year-old in the Divine Delight Club, the precursor to Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Commonwealth of Zion Assembly when she said was groomed and raped by the pastor.

According to her, she came home on holiday, while in secondary school then, recounts how her sisters convinced her to join the church which was formerly known as Divine Delight Club where Christians gather to share the word of God on Saturdays.

She further said pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo was married with a child when he came to her house one early morning, raped her and told her she should be happy he was the one who took her virginity.

Read more: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/06/28/i-was-raped-by-coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-says-timi-dakolos-wife/

Re: I Was Raped By Coza Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, Says Timi Dakolo’s Wife by Mynd44: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2019

(1)

Please Help! Issues With My BVN / Breaking: Nigerians Fight Back In South Africa Over Xenophobic Attack / Policeman Labels Boy A “Yahoo Boy,” Chases Him Into The Gutter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.