Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,894 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Coza Pastor Rapes Busola! Nigerian Journalist Blows Hot, Says "Busola, Are You.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coza Pastor Rapes Busola! Nigerian Journalist Blows Hot, Says "Busola, Are You.. (332 Views)

COZA Pastor In Fresh Troubles: Accused Of Abortion And Murder Of Church Member / Who Rocked These Gucci Sweaters Best? Hushpuppi Vs Coza Pastor(pix) / Busola Oke,share Wedding Vows With Puffy Tee In New Song Wedding Bells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coza Pastor Rapes Busola! Nigerian Journalist Blows Hot, Says "Busola, Are You.. by joshuannicholas(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
COZA PASTOR RAPES BUSOLA! Nigerian journalist blows hot, says
"Busola, Are you 17 Years now?"

A Nigerian based journalist, Joshua Nicholas has taken to his social media handle, to ask the controversial Busola Dakolo this Amazing question:
"Busola, are you 17 years now?"

Where were you all this while? Ehhn
You just woke up from the moon to spit rubbish from your mouth. If I was Pst Biodun I will take you to court for defamation. But I guess he is too busy to attend ti your crabs.

Who sent you? Just tell us by the way, the gimmy trick worked out for you; atleast you na celebrity now for this period for saying Pst. Biodun raped you.

Since you were 17 years till now, what have you been about it, or he has been paying you since that time, you got married and now have 3 kids.

Please go and look for another business to do. It is not news to me, they should go and ask the Port Harcourt based journalist who said nonsense too about Pst Ibiyeomie where she is now...and the rest that have been in the business going about saying things to bring wrath upon their lives.

I am not a member of COZA but whenever I see nonsense, I don't keep shut. Whether it's true or not, my question remains where have she been??

Mr. Timi should caution his wife and the entire public should look for other news to keep them busy, after all the president said we have too many problems for you to talk about his Waec certificate.

God bless Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Coza Pastor Rapes Busola! Nigerian Journalist Blows Hot, Says "Busola, Are You.. by Aliencraft(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Coza Pastor Rapes Busola! Nigerian Journalist Blows Hot, Says "Busola, Are You.. by essenceplus: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is another perspective daddytime

See wetin tight/fresh to-to dey cause now grin
Re: Coza Pastor Rapes Busola! Nigerian Journalist Blows Hot, Says "Busola, Are You.. by saymax(f): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
IF THE STORY IS TRUE.

It is only those who have had the experiences of both rape and nearly raped that would understand the cry of a rape victim. For those who don't know, it leaves a terrible feeling inside of the victim. some who were raped at an early age find it difficult talking about out of fear of being rejected. If it took her long to talk about it, i wonder the hell it must have put her through, especially in marriage.

IF ITS A LIE(I am not sure i want to believe its a lie)

1 Like

Re: Coza Pastor Rapes Busola! Nigerian Journalist Blows Hot, Says "Busola, Are You.. by daddytime(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: Coza Pastor Rapes Busola! Nigerian Journalist Blows Hot, Says "Busola, Are You.. by layefa123(f): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
It's a sad fact,but I've come to realise that alot of men are insensitive to rape. Can you imagine someone asking such a senseless question...no wonder alot of rape victims find it hard to come out. I'll advise that journalist to do a brief study/research on the power of shame and its victims....

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Corrupt Politicians Of The 21st Century (no 6 Is A Nigerian) / Entrance Exam Result Command Secondary School Is Out / Suicide: NAFDAC Bans Sale Of Sniper, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.