Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,561 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) (43487 Views)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Are you sure this girl is Nkemdirim, and not Iyabo?

Aahh...orisirisi! Ibo don copy Yoruba finish. See pele for her eye!

Other day a Okafor was caught in crime they show his picture na pele dey for hin face. Yoruba don turn Ibo to Oduduwa pikin by fire by force. See Ibo dey wear pele for hin face. This is the 7th wonder of the world. Chineke!
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by bluefilm: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wow!

We are gradually getting there nwayo nwayo.

The saying that whatever a man can do, a woman can do it even better will soon became a clear reality...
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Autotech312(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Oh na dem! Igbos

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Isaac Christiana Nkemdirim na them, the developers of the world. By their names we shall know them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by DaddySpyce(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
kallmemrB:
How come people that pleaded guilty are getting 8months but the stubborn ones with not guilty but later found guilty are getting lesser ones

That is the way the law works every where in the world not just Nigeria. When you plead guilty, you end up getting a lighter sentence depending on your offence. It's more like you acknowledge you did wrong and you are willing to change from it. But when you know you really committed a crime and plead not guilty, you give the lawyers more stress by trying to proof your case beyond reasonable doubt, so when they go the length doing that and find you guilty, you have to get the full punishment for your act without any sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by samcus(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
All this married women that's still awake by this time, is cold not catching una husband??
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
lexy2014:

at such a young age and from benin again
What is her actual age? If I may ask.....cuz you are saying "at such a young age"....she look like late 20s with that her face.
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
FAMILYJA:
Pay for your sins.
how many you don pay for?You dey talk because dem never catch you abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Niyonice(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Omg
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by boxypane(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
kallmemrB:
How come people that pleaded guilty are getting 8months but the stubborn ones with not guilty but later found guilty are getting lesser ones
I don't think so sir. Last time I checked, one was sentenced to over 60 years in Kwara or so recently.
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Roon9(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Because they are stupid and Efcc is using that against them. There are steps they can take to protect themselves but make them go chop beans. Efcc is using unorthodox means to achieve its goals.

When EFCC catches them, they plead guilty thinking they would be left off the hook but the IPO they think they are pleasing is not the Efcc lawyer. Once the prosecuting counsel gets that their confessional statement and they plead guilty, the Efcc lawyer goes straight for the jugular.

Those Internet fraudsters deserve to be jailed. Even if it is 6 months, they are ex convicts and they can't get Visas into developed countries.

They don't understand the implications of their actions until they wish to become anything in life. As they stand, their future children are gonna be children of convicted thieves. Just cos of a few thousand dollars.

Reminds of the movie "when they see us"
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by colonist(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
women have been obtaining men by false pretense for a long time..... it didn't start today...

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
wink wink grin grin cheesy cheesy angry embarassed embarassed sad shocked cheesy smiley wink cheesy cool ipodo yweet
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Awe4luv(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Oh lord. I just wanna suck her armpit.
hellboy
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
dachilino:
A yahoo girl identified as Isaac Christiana Nkemdirim has bagged an 8-months jail sentence, after being arraigned by the EFCC. 

The yahoo girl who bagged an 8-months jail sentence, pleaded guilty to the one count charge of obtaining by false pretence contrary to Section 15(2)(a) of the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act, 2002 as amended and punishable under 15(3) of the same Act.  The statement by EFCC reads in part;

"The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Benin Zonal Office today, June 28, 2019 secured the conviction of Isaac Christiana Nkemdirim before Justice M.G. Umar of the Federal High Court sitting in Benin City, Edo State. Nkemdirim was convicted on a one count charge of obtaining by false pretence contrary to Section 15(2)(a) of the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act, 2002 as amended and punishable under 15(3) of the same Act.

Upon her arraignment, Nkemdirim pleaded guilty to the charge. Based on her plea, the prosecution counsel, Fredrick O. Dibang prayed the court to convict and sentence the defendant accordingly. However, the defence counsel prayed the court to temper justice with mercy as his client was a first time offender and a youth who has promise never to go back to the crime. Justice M.G. Umar thereafter convicted and sentenced the defendant to eight ( months imprisonment without an option of fine.)"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/yahoo-girl-bags-8-months-jail-sentence/

ohhhhhh what a zoo called Nigeria look at a small girl who wants to do legit hustle jailed for nothing. Daughters of the ruling class who siphon the country's money in trillion of dollars and euros are having the best education, health care, shelter in saner climes across the globe! I continue to say it and I will say again for every four hundred million Nigerians forcefully rendered poor and deprived of better living like the ruling class and their kids enjoy four hundred million population of our money eaters shall loss their sleep. Only God can arrest them because they are legalized and registered thieves!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Rahmanjago1: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
You what them to stop then give them something to live on .......or else 'em ma keep catching out
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by fabulous19: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
I AM ADMIN ON AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE. LET ME BE YOUR MATCHMAKER IN YOUR QUEST FOR TRUE LOVE

IMAGINE THIS REAL-LIFE SCENERIO?

You have a successful career/job, an incredible lifestyle, and a future full of opportunities.

- But the real story? You’re lonely!

- Or, maybe you’re still looking for your soulmate (and starting to wonder if they’re even out there).

Ready to meet that special one that makes you feel the ‘whole zoo’ in your tummy?

Just message the Admin on Telegram or whatsapp and once your details are verified, connecting starts immediately

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

WHO IS YOUR MATCHMAKER ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE?

She is a believer in true love who is passionate about truly happy family - which is the cardinal unit of every society. She works tirelessly on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE to connect Nigerians/Africans that are serious and desirous of serious and genuine relationships wherever they may be anywhere else in the world.

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Niseamaka(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Auxtin85:
Na wah oo, if EFCC dey fast like this with politicians cases Nigeria for don better

EFCC’s duty ends when they charge a case to court, the responsibility of whatever happens afterwards is with the courts.
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Skmoda360:

What is her actual age? If I may ask.....cuz you are saying "at such a young age"....she look like late 20s with that her face.

I dont no her actual age. I said at such a young age cos I believe she should b in her early 20s. From her look, she looks quite young 2 me
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Auxtin85(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Niseamaka:

EFCC’s duty ends when they charge a case to court, the responsibility of whatever happens afterwards is with the courts.

They usually don’t have enough evidence when it comes to politicians

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Auxtin85:
Na wah oo, if EFCC dey fast like this with politicians cases Nigeria for don better

Politicians steal both for themselves and their future litigations. What I mean is, they loot to enjoy themselves and also protect themselves when they are ask to account for their loot
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Hotfreezers: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Roon9:

Reminds of the movie "when they see us"

Once arrested by the Efcc, first thing to do is request for your lawyer to be present before writing a statement or answering/saying anything.

That single step would determine the rest of your life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Halo22: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nawaoooo.... Even ladies are now in the hustle. But my question is, why indulge in something that can ruin ur future.
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Hotfreezers: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
tytachile:
ohhhhhh what a zoo called Nigeria look at a small girl who wants to do legit hustle jailed for nothing. Daughters of the ruling class who siphon the country's money in trillion of dollars and euros are having the best education, health care, shelter in saner climes across the globe! I continue to say it and I will say again for every four hundred million Nigerians forcefully rendered poor and deprived of better living like the ruling class and their kids enjoy four hundred million population of our money eaters shall loss their sleep. Only God can arrest them because they are legalized and registered thieves!

So, OBT is legit hustle in your place?

No wahala. Continue 'hustling'
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Them go finish this babe pu $$y for prison even before her eight months period is over!
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Roon9(m): 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Once arrested by the Efcc, first thing to do is request for your lawyer to be present before writing a statement or answerh/saying anything.

That single step would determine the rest of your life

I dey tell you. Them go dey force u to write write.... Write wetin!
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by D1zion: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
lexy2014:

at such a young age and from benin again
no its an Igbo name,maybe she's based there or her family.
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
D1zion:
no its an Igbo name,maybe she's based there or her family.

Yes I no. There have several cases of yahoo boys paraded in d compound in d pix very recently. Just by looking at d pix, I knew it was Benin hence my comment
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by idonhammer: 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
She never hammer yet!

Twenty47:
Hmmm...dats nice
But wait oo.. Where is her house and cars
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Gabson001(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
See her innocent face
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Codes151(m): 12:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Useless senseless zombie.

Your politicians loot and don’t even spend jail time, you are here worried about this one that didn’t even make a dime
TruthinAction:

Only eight months. She will come out and enjoy all the monies she has made. The sentence is too mild.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by mmadu5(m): 2:00am On Jun 29, 2019
this fine babe? lie lie she will suck their dick and be free in no time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Offered Three Of His Family Members For Rituals Arrested In Anambra.PICS / Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.