Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,081 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State (3997 Views)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / Worst Bridge In The World At Igwe Ito, Obi LGA In Benue State / The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State by lebete3000: 3:37am On Jul 16, 2021
onward4life:

Business wise

Gboko is better

David mark succeeded in turning OTUKPO to Karmo

Wetin be Karmo?
Re: Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State by lebete3000: 3:40am On Jul 16, 2021
christejames:
It seems everyone here is tipping Gboko.
Well, for me that grew up in Otukpo and stayed in Benue state for a better part of my life, I would suggest Otukpo cause it meets 90% of the criteria you are looking for safe for infrastructure; deplorable roads.

The town is a bustling one with large percentage of educated inhabitants. It's the headquarters/capital of the Idoma nation, and the second most important town in that state after Makurdi. It is to the Idomas what Makurdi and Gboko are to the Tiv. But one of the major vices in that town that turns me off is cultism (although it's in every major town of that state) from the youths and teenagers, although it whittled down before I left but I think the scare is still there.

But for proximity with Makurdi I think Gboko closer.

Benue will be great again!

#followNPFL

Abeg jist me more about Otukpo na?

Shey their babes sabi samankwe wella? grin

1 Like

Re: Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State by ChopAndGo: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2021
Go to Otukpo it's the most developed town in Benue after Makurdi. Anyone telling you Gboko is a Tiv man, Tiv people praised that Ghetto called Gboko.
Re: Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State by christejames(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2021
lebete3000:

Abeg jist me more about Otukpo na?

Shey their babes sabi samankwe wella? grin

If na babes, you go tire...
Re: Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State by lebete3000: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2021
christejames:

If na babes, you go tire...

Lol...but I no know why babes no dey like me sha. Maybe because I get small boy face, and dey too shy.

E dey make dem look me like sey I dey dull and no sabi. Them go wan cheat me join sef, and me no go gree, as dem no see me cheat, dem go come hate me.

I just hope Otukpo would be different sha...
Re: Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State by christejames(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2021
lebete3000:

Lol...but I no know why babes no dey like me sha. Maybe because I get small boy face, and dey too shy.

E dey make dem look me like sey I dey dull and no sabi. Them go wan cheat me join sef, and me no go gree, as dem no see me cheat, dem go come hate me.

I just hope Otukpo would be different sha...

Far different...

But try and be responsible otherwise they will thwart your vision.
Re: Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State by lebete3000: 1:42am On Jul 17, 2021
christejames:

Far different...

But try and be responsible otherwise they will thwart your vision.

What do you mean by far different?

You're right on the vision thwarting tho...dem just refuse to get sense.
Re: Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State by mediclife1987(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
Abeg any idea of house rent in Otukpo?

Thanks.
Re: Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State by christejames(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
mediclife1987:
Abeg any idea of house rent in Otukpo?

Thanks.

It's should be at the rat of 150-200 for two rooms flat
Re: Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State by mediclife1987(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
christejames:

It's should be at the rat of 150-200 for two rooms flat

Hmm, what of self contain abeg?
Re: Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State by yunqdady: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State by christejames(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
mediclife1987:

Hmm, what of self contain abeg?

I forgot, it depends on the area...

Rents are quite cheap in the town. Self contain should not be close to 50k
Re: Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State by DonQuix(m): 7:16am On May 08, 2022
Guys,
Please, I seriously need your good advice and suggestions.
I just got a job in Benue which requires my relocation to Otukpo, I have never been to Benue State before. I read a lot across the net about the scare of cultism and honestly.
2. What's the cost of a self-con at Otukpo GRA?
3. Can I get some insight on how to navigate to avoid being preyed on?
4. Are there any local rules one must observe?

Please help me if you can.

Thank you.
Re: Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State by AXYZ: 6:09am On May 18, 2022
DonQuix:
Guys,
Please, I seriously need your good advice and suggestions.
I just got a job in Benue which requires my relocation to Otukpo, I have never been to Benue State before. I read a lot across the net about the scare of cultism and honestly.
2. What's the cost of a self-con at Otukpo GRA?
3. Can I get some insight on how to navigate to avoid being preyed on?
4. Are there any local rules one must observe?

Please help me if you can.

Thank you.

Have you found answers to your questions already? If no, send me a message
Re: Between Otukpo And Gboko: Benue State by ogbuefi677(m): 7:07am On May 18, 2022
RipNipsey:

Thanks. Yes I'm an igbo. I think I'll visit both places for a day and see which suits me best.
If you're an Igbo man truly,don't miss Otukpo.
A typical Idoma man naturally feels he is brothers to the Igbos.
Me sef,if I de come from NE that year,once I done reach Otukpo,I know say I done reach house

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice & Secrets Of Excelling In TOEFL Exams / Preparatory Steps For DOCTORS Travelling To Work In Saudi Arabia. / Nigerians In Chile Or Latin America, Gather Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.