Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,247 members, 7,928,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:16 PM

Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation (50758 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Fools everywhere
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by datigbogirl: 12:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Airoflaw:
[img][/img]Amen
have you Been rape before

Is dah not the Pastor and his wife's picture
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by deltateam: 12:35am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
I support Omotala.

Justice must be served. Either to the accused or the accuser, one of them must be brought to justice.

grin grin grin

I thought this COZA pastor was in the news that year cos of that other girl wetin be her name self.

Why Satan come use am for this time. Anyway I don't even know if it's true or not.

This one almost all the celebrities have ganged up against 1 man.

You sure say he can finish the food they cooked for him?
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by deltateam: 12:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Charmingrascal:
My prayer is for Fatoyinbo to sue Busola

I believe when he is eventually pushed to do so by his sheeples more women who are victims of his sexual immoralities will have the courage to testify against him.

I am very sure that wherever he is now he will be remorseful and asking himself why he has allowed his John Thomas to be more active than his sense of reasoning

Any man supporting a rapist may ur daughter and sister be raped
Any lady supporting a rapist may u be raped by three uncircumcised men. Amen

Swear with your prick that he raped her. If its false, may your prick wither.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by deltateam: 12:39am On Jun 29, 2019
uzobaby:
the series of allegations against one person yearly leaves room for suspicion. .and many more being swept or hidden from the public. The .Pastor needs counseling

Na you wan counsel am? shocked
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by onadana: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Charmingrascal:

I believe when he is eventually pushed to do so by his sheeples more women who are victims of his sexual immoralities will have the courage to testify against him.

I am very sure that wherever he is now he will be remorseful and asking himself why he has allowed his John Thomas to be more active than his sense of reasoning

He is a smart man.As usual he will keep silent.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by studentofTruth: 1:01am On Jun 29, 2019
eazylion001:
I'm not supporting rape but how are we sure it wasn't a consensual agreement between both parties.
The "he took my virginity part" is what made me disbelief the story, the pain alone at that age will make you scream and according to her, her sister was in that same house on that day!! ( hmm). It seems she also said it happened more than ones..

Here's my own view: only God knows the truth of the matter now but what I know is that there is always a twist of the story when ladies (90% of dem) talk about how they lost their virginity.

like I said, only God knows the truth..

This your type of thinking is the issue. Most people don't know that sleeping with a girl who is less 18 years is statutory rape, even if she seduced you. This why guys misbehave during their NYSC days, especially those that serve in secondary schools.

Nigerians are opening eyes and getting to know their right. Expect more of this type of rape accusations when guys start getting into powerful positions in life. Those corper-student girls will soon start coming out. They're 16 and 17 and it couldn't have been consensual. The tsunami will soon start.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Stop being emotional and comment with your brain....It's still an allegation until it is proven beyond reasonable doubts....
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by quickly: 1:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Advice to any woman in a rape situation: report as soon as it happens or else the perpetrator will go walk away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by mmadu5(m): 1:58am On Jun 29, 2019
something that happened in 1999 and shes now talking about it , is this lady retarded or what
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Denko2721987(m): 2:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Honestly i think its high time we formally define what rape is here..

And its also time for every man to draft a consensual sex form for every woman he wants to get down with.

Becos who knows, one day when i finally make it big and become influencial, some women wey we play little cat and mouse game of push me i push you when we small before we enter gear, go come forward say i rape them.. This is on a serious note oooo..

Not undermining real rape victims whatsoever and their struggle and push for justice or undermining this alleged scenario even though i do not draw conclusions from social media stories especially from a one-sided view..

But be that as it may, the world is really getting interestingly stranger by the day

#SAY NO TO RAPE, SAY NO TO FALSE RAPE ACCUSSATIONS#
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by wealth2al(m): 2:18am On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by bionixs: 2:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Nigeria is a terrible place. They haven't heard the man's side of the story and conclusions are already drawn
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by DANLOVELYHOOD: 3:25am On Jun 29, 2019
chimaobinelson:

Amen!
And any woman falsely accusing and Innocent man they once consensually had sex with , what will happen.

Please lets approach this matter with openess of mind. Where is Neymar rape accuser ?

my question is if truly she felt guilty...while did she go back to the pastors if trully her conscience despise it
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by kernel01: 3:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Omega30:
The reactions of these celebrities are just stupid.This issue happened about 20years ago and are reacting as if it was last week.I am not condoning the offence, but the reactions are just mere social media usual rants.

If your daughter was raped 20 years ago, and she tells you after many years, will you not react?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by larryking540: 4:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Agugbadin:

Because she was a teenager when it happened to her and for that 20yrs she has been nursing the pain.

am not in support of a rapist, but my question is after d incident, where day still in touch,and if they did, then something must have been promised dat was never fulfilled, (marriage)

and y e be say na rich man way get money day day quick attack concerning rape, becus I never see poor man way day day attack, after d matter don die down after how many years
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by larryking540: 4:58am On Jun 29, 2019
DANLOVELYHOOD:

my question is if truly she felt guilty...while did she go back to the pastors if trully her conscience despise it
exactly, ,
na becus say dat pastor day financially stable, dats y, if na one conductor rape am, she for don move on

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Airoflaw:
[img][/img]Amen
have you Been rape before
it's certain there was sexual stuff between them in the past that was never a rape trust me, it was a consensual sex. Maybe the lady felt disappointed and decided to get back at the pastor. You cannever easily have your way to rape a woman without struggling with her, judging from her story, she never drag with him when he cover her mouth. If woman close leg for you, you will need weapon to open that leggs. So to me it's false accusations

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Xisnin(m): 5:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Your prayer on this will not materialize.
Since Fatoyinbo has been successful in his raping career for so long, then he must be very cunning.
He will never sue.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by nkemjacob2(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2019
D reason y celebrity are contributing massively is due to the Society they belong.

COZA Pastor God is your strength

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by drlateef: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Touch not my anointed.......even if they rape all women.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by IvoryFever: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Sorry to say!! But why now

Why didn't she speak up when Ese Walter had hers??
I strongly say NO to rape though
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by obioji(f): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2019
zukky79:
Oh Lord, help us not to spoil our tomorrow with our present actions today.

It is what we do today that will shape our future.

When he was doing it, allegedly, I can bet he never thought it could come back to haunt him.

Think thrice before you act. The ugly secret that you think you can bury may rise up to spoil your sweet life. Be wise.

Word of advice
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by chimaobinelson(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2019
DANLOVELYHOOD:

I think these two are into extramarital consensual sexual affair happening before and after their change of marital status.
But the agreement went left, maybe with the hope of marriage or financial compensation sort of.

So she had to settle for less, a choirmaster as against the opulence of flamboyant life of a rich pastors wife. Such promises typical of promiscous guys when on the sexual act.

And Rape has been a immemorial tool of toxic feminine come back on innocent former sexual partners . Neymar jr. Vindication of rape accusation is a classic example.

Im not in defence of any pervert or rapist out there preying on vulnerable men and women, the law should take it heaviest course on these animals if found guilty.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by Insectkiller: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmm... War has just been declared on rapist..

But be careful who you accused..so that u won't accuse wrongly...

Investigate dakolos very well..
I smell sentiment.. sentiment... sentiment..

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Na so
Re: Busola Dakolo: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Rape Allegation by booksrite001: 12:34am On Jul 02, 2019
quickly:
Advice to any woman in a rape situation: report as soon as it happens or else the perpetrator will go walk away.

embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Give My Husband MouthAction - Ibukun Adeleke / Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.