Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,900 members, 7,935,863 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:29 PM

Suicide Alert : Feed My Corpse To My Lecturer- Pretty Final Year Student Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Alert : Feed My Corpse To My Lecturer- Pretty Final Year Student Says (1240 Views)

A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / Picture Of Herbalist Who Exhumed Corpse To Sell Parts For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Suicide Alert : Feed My Corpse To My Lecturer- Pretty Final Year Student Says by Chelseaplus: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Suicide Alert : Feed my corpse to my Lecturer, — Pretty Final Year Student drops note, goes missing.

A final year student of the Rivers State University of Science Technology, Kpagane Desire, has been declared missing after she posted a suicide note online.

Before Desire disappeared on Wednesday, June 26, she posted on Facebook that she was going to kill herself her ‘flesh’ should be fed to a lecturer at the University identified as Dr. Paul Nadure.

See More Sexy Photos Of Her Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/suicide-alert-feed-my-corpse-to-my.html?m=1

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

Re: Suicide Alert : Feed My Corpse To My Lecturer- Pretty Final Year Student Says by Chrisus(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Suicide Alert : Feed My Corpse To My Lecturer- Pretty Final Year Student Says by GOFRONT(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2019
cool
Re: Suicide Alert : Feed My Corpse To My Lecturer- Pretty Final Year Student Says by TANID(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Suicide Alert : Feed My Corpse To My Lecturer- Pretty Final Year Student Says by YorubaWarrior: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2019
So any lady in skirt is referred to ad pretty, abi? Rubbish!

Anyway, you wey commit suicide on top whatever matter.... Rest-In-Peices! angry
Re: Suicide Alert : Feed My Corpse To My Lecturer- Pretty Final Year Student Says by CosmicPhoenix: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2019
someone is missing and may have committed suicide but you want us to see more sexy photos of her undecided are you okay??

Chelseaplus:
[b]

See More Sexy Photos Of Her Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/suicide-alert-feed-my-corpse-to-my.html?m
Re: Suicide Alert : Feed My Corpse To My Lecturer- Pretty Final Year Student Says by FatherBona: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaWarrior:
So any lady in skirt is referred to ad pretty, abi? Rubbish!

Anyway, you wey commit suicide on top whatever matter.... Rest-In-Peices! angry
[/s] say this to your sisters if You've got any
You cold-hearted Dog
Re: Suicide Alert : Feed My Corpse To My Lecturer- Pretty Final Year Student Says by lalasticlala(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2019

(1)

Nigerian Man Unleashes Blows On NEPA Officials, Gets Arrested (Pics) / South Africa :A Nigerian National Stabbed And Killed A Police Officer. / In Enugu, Man His Pregnant Wife & 3 Daughters Founded Inside Their Apartment.pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.