Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,047 members, 7,970,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ladies Deliberately Dress Seductively. Any Man That Complains Is A Pervert!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Deliberately Dress Seductively. Any Man That Complains Is A Pervert!! (2193 Views)

I Think Am A Pervert And Phedophile / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Deliberately Dress Seductively. Any Man That Complains Is A Pervert!! by GraGra247(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Ladies deliberately dress seductively and inappropriately and are innocent angels.

Any man that complains is a pervert!!

What a way we reason as a society.

TELL ME AS A LADY HOW WILL YOU FEEL IF WE THE MEN HAVE TO ONLY WEAR UNDERPANTS THAT FULLY EXPOSE HALF OUR DICK AND BUTTS AND CALL IT FASHION.

Will ladies not be honestly disturbed and disgusted. Will that make them perverts??

Re: Ladies Deliberately Dress Seductively. Any Man That Complains Is A Pervert!! by CosmicPhoenix: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2019
they dress in a provocative manner but will come out to say 'dont sexualize us'.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Deliberately Dress Seductively. Any Man That Complains Is A Pervert!! by GraGra247(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
they dress in a provocative manner but will come out to say 'dont sexualize us'.

Thanks for bearing witness to my point.
The hypocrisy is so glaring but everyone chose to ignore because "almighty beautiful ladies" are involved and no one dares speak or become branded "pervert"
Re: Ladies Deliberately Dress Seductively. Any Man That Complains Is A Pervert!! by Dessy96: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
As in eh....
Re: Ladies Deliberately Dress Seductively. Any Man That Complains Is A Pervert!! by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Why are you obsessed with ladies na?? You this stupid incel, na woman matter go kill you. Why don't you become a MGTOW and leave us alone?? No woman even wants you sef with your poverty ridden ass. No matter how much you hate us, women will forever rule and wear whatever they like. A normal man with self control will never look or touch a woman inappropriately irrespective of wat she decides to wear but animals like you would always open your filthy mouths to complain. Real men will continue to drool over women and give them money and gifts.
GraGra247:

Thanks for bearing witness to my point.
The hypocrisy is so glaring but everyone chose to ignore because "almighty beautiful ladies" are involved and no one dares speak or become branded "pervert"
Re: Ladies Deliberately Dress Seductively. Any Man That Complains Is A Pervert!! by Darkseid(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Why are you obsessed with ladies na?? You this stupid incel, na woman matter go kill you. Why don't you become a MGTOW and leave us alone?? No woman even wants you sef with your poverty ridden ass. No matter how much you hate us, women will forever rule and wear whatever they like. A normal man with self control will never look or touch a woman inappropriately irrespective of wat she decides to wear but animals like you would always open your filthy mouths to complain. Real men will continue to drool over women and give them money and gifts.
SMH, it is finished.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Davido's Wife Chioma Show Out Her Multimillionaire Engagement Ring/ Hap / Man Cries Out After Being Physically Abused For Four Years By His Babymama / Urgent Advice Needed. My Boyfriend Of 2years Just Engage Someone Without My Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.