Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,362 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" (34677 Views)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by GistConnect: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Nollywood actor, Akah Nnani who yesterday became the first COZA member to stand with Busola Dakolo.

He took to his Instagram to advise pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo that the first thing to do on Sunday during church service to announce to the member that his is stepping down from the position of senior pastor whether quilty or not until this whole issues is resolved

This is coming after the senior pastor of COZA, Biodun Fatoyinbo has accused by Busola Dakolo for allegedly raping and diverging her.

Read his post below...

This issue has been addressed by the senior pastor. Pastor has said he never raped anyone in his life. Good! Now what next?
Dear @biodunfatoyinbo The next thing to do sir, is to step down from the position of senior pastor. But I know you know this sir and the church is in fact already making arrangements for this because anything contrary to this would be unconscionable, corrupt and anarchical.
In proper states, governments, working systems, businesses and organisations even in the circular domain, the leader in question will step down first. INNOCENT OR NOT.

The only thing I want to hear on Sunday is pastor announcing to the church that he is stepping down and not a single word more to sway the emotions of the congregation or encourage them to defend on social media or even any sermon from him. Someone else can take the word. TILL THIS WHOLE THING CLEARS AND WE CAN SEE ROAD!! But hey, Like I said, I know they will do the right thing.
Now, 'Should in case' He doesn't step down, or he preaches a sermon, or just maybe the church organisation does not know the right thing to do, then I am calling on all well meaning human beings, all well meaning Christians, truly called Pastors, to raise their voice on all social media platforms with this hashtag, #PastorStepDown and demand for the right procedure to be followed till the whole matter is resolved. On all social media platforms.

I humbly implore ALL @cozaglobal members to watch the entire 4 parts of @busoladakolo account with a pure and human heart. Watch with the intention to listen. See the woman speaking. SEE HER.

May we all operate in wisdom and love. Madness is not Nigeria's surname. May Nigerians be free from slavery. The truth will stand up.

By the way we need CAN and PFN to step into this matter. I believe these associations are regulatory bodies of Christian churches too. Please bring the table out in the open.

#PastorStepDown

See more here; http://gistmore.com/actor-akah-nnani-advises-pastor-fatoyinbo-to-step-down-from-coza-senior-position

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by GistConnect: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2019

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Petersamuel8(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2019
step down for what ? because of an accusation that only her and her husband are the witnesses? to even think that both of them are sent parking from the church is already suspicious

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Rosay15(f): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2019
This the only man that have sense from member that are busy defending their pastor. I think he has heard a lot of things about him that made him have a second thought.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by JubrinElSudan: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2019
African man step down from a business he grew and nurtured? If I hear

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by landmark86: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Make he step down
Can you?

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Divay22(f): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Petersamuel8:
step down for what ? because of an accusation that only her and her husband are the witnesses? to even think that both of them are sent parking from the church is already suspicious
That's what he's suppose to do. Guilty or not.
Step down, until this whole saga is cleared. This is to avoid getting the name of the church dragged into the mud.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Petersamuel8(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2019
DavidEsq:

For raping ur sister. At least, let's see if u can personalise it. Do ear like standing fan angry

please don't quote me for cheap likes, why not allow the court to do their job before pointing fingers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by RESHARPENED: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2019
God, please do not put me in a position where I would receive unsolicited pieces of advice from people who have no business dealing with me.

As much as stepping down might seem like the right thing to do, it would easily be misconstrued by people as an act of a guilty man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Petersamuel8:
It's like u have mucus in ur brain

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2019
All celebrities want us to stand with bisola which is not possible for me......... I've seen a lot issues like this that ended as false.

What some of you don't knw is that most celebrities(female) use to date some pastors but once the pastor done with them he moves to other female celeb on list and this makes them jealous and find all the way to put him down.

That is reason some female Caleb support her(bisola), and most of them will mentioned he has done this to my friend while they were the real victim that chop the rod.

I stand alone.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Karemarealty288(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Everybody is reacting excerpt Ned Nwoko why?? Is he not a celebrity

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by daddytime(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Absolutely the right thing to do in a same clime.

But heck, this is Nigezoo where impunity reigns supreme.

4 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by CosmicPhoenix: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2019
we cannot attack pastor totoyinbo and sympathise with rapenaldo,rape is rape #NoToRape

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Whether he steps down or not he owns the church and that’s where the problem is. An individual is not supposed to just own a church that’s where corruption begins, that’s why the word church is the leading business category.

Darn

7 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by CosmicPhoenix: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Divay22:

That's what he's suppose to do. Guilty or not.
Step down, until this whole saga is cleared. This is to avoid getting the name of the church dragged into the mold. MUD
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by SoNature(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Senseless request.
Maybe he is new in Nigeria...
Nigerians don't step down; we die there grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Everybody foolishly playing to the gallery
This simp is a certified fool
Step down because someone accused you? What the fucck is wrong with these fools

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by TechCapon(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
But reno omokri said the whole saga is a lie

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by GentleMoney: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Ayhomes(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Check my profile if you wants to invest wisely and double your investment within 6months.

Properties alone can guarantee you that........wise investors call me everyday, both home and abroad.

For a cheap estate land and apartment in Lagos and Dubai check my signature for my contact.
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by LesbianBoy(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
This one is just doing notice me. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by nairalee(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Even if he steps down we will not be satisfied. He will need to still step down from that down stairs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by ecclize: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
AM COMING BACK TO COMMENT..... RIGHT NOW AM BUSY
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
landmark86:
Make he step down
Can you?

Na 7up na, he wan use am step down the bread wey him chop

4 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Realanonymous: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Funny
He should step down??
Re: Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor" by Kylekent59: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Who doesn't know this will happen?

Step down first, We cannot lose Sunday's offerings .

Every guys should be very careful nowadays. Just a quarrel with your GF, you are already in trouble.

Haa, onome, this your back side dey sexy oo.

John, you dey mad oo, foolish boy.

After two days, they quarrelled. Onome went and told her friends that John wanted to rape her.

kaiiii, we guys are in Trouble ooo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) / Jide Kosoko Assaulted And Injured Video Club Owners / Seyi Law, Ahmed Musa & Wilfred Ndidi Pictured In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.