Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,741 members, 7,965,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 09:01 PM

Adesua Etomi Call On Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down With Immediate Effect - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Call On Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down With Immediate Effect (595 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Call On Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down With Immediate Effect by GistMore5: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi call on pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo to step down from his position as COZA senior pastor position with immediate effect following Busola Dakolo's rape scandal.

Read her post...

The law is in place for a reason. Till this issue is handled, till these allegations are investigated, till the law takes it's full course, there should be no sermon on that pulpit from him. What is right is right.
#PASTORSTEPDOWN

See more here; https://gistmore.com/adesua-etomi-call-on-pastor-fatoyinbo-to-step-down-with-immediate-effect

Re: Adesua Etomi Call On Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down With Immediate Effect by GistMore5: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2019

Re: Adesua Etomi Call On Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down With Immediate Effect by rOsy247(f): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Not just step down, he should rot in jail.
Re: Adesua Etomi Call On Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down With Immediate Effect by GisterBlogger: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Adesua Etomi Call On Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down With Immediate Effect by yungmoney447(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Biodun don suffer
Re: Adesua Etomi Call On Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down With Immediate Effect by itspzpics(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Adesua Etomi Call On Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down With Immediate Effect by GistMore8: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Adesua Etomi Call On Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down With Immediate Effect by alBHAGDADI: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Just shut up already.

You can't tell the man how to run his night club church. It's his business and can't be closed on the basis of an allegation. You can't demand he steps down from his worldly church/night club business. It is not a public office.

I'm not supporting Fatoyinbo whom I consider a false prophet, I'm only against a dangerous trend this idiots are pushing towards. If this should fly, then when next they want to shut down a genuine preacher, all they need is just to table an allegation.

I'm even glad this rape case is trending. It is helping to expose the hypocrisy of our celebrities. They are the same set of people always quick to say "thou shall not judge" when they do something awful or when they want to support homosexuals. But here they are already judging a man with no evidence to nail him guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Call On Pastor Fatoyinbo To Step Down With Immediate Effect by GistMore3: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Built House From My ‘funeral Songs’- Bisa Kdei To Critics / Burna Boy’s Girlfriend Stefflon Don Flaunts Massive Boobs In New Photo / Bbnaija: Fans Surprised After What Mercy Said About Hiv; Her Reply Will Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.