Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

David Beckham Kisses Daughter Harper On The Lips Again. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Beckham Kisses Daughter Harper On The Lips Again. (939 Views)

Ruger Spits After Female Fan Forcefully Kissed Him On The Lips (pictures) / Jidenna Wore This Dress To Harper’s Bazaar Icons Party, Trends On Social Media / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Beckham Kisses Daughter Harper On The Lips Again. by alberson(f): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Defiant David Beckham kisses daughter Harper on the lips again despite criticisms from Piers Morgan

In what can be seen as a big midle finger to his critics, David Beckham has kissed his daughter on the lips again, this time in public.

The father-of-four was criticized when he intially shared a photo of himself kissing daughter Harper on the lip. Some Twitter users said it was "weird" and "creepy". But David was not deterred and he hit back by kissing Harper, 7, in a cute Instagram video.

TV host, Piers Morgan weighed in also. He attacked the former professional footballer and said his behaviour was inappropriate. But David isn't letting this stop him.

The 44-year-old brought his youngest child to the match in Le Havre, France, to watch England and Norway play. As they prepared to watch the match, David gave his daughter a kiss on the lips again.

Back in 2017, David defended kissing his kids, including the boys, on the lips.

He said on Instagram live at the time: "I kiss all my kids on the lips. Brooklyn, maybe not. Brooklyn’s 18, he might find that a little bit strange. I’m very affectionate with the kids. It’s how I was brought up and Victoria, and it’s how we are with our children."

Source : https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/6/defiant-david-beckham-kisses-daughter-harper-on-the-lips-again-despite-criticisms-from-piers-morgan.html

Re: David Beckham Kisses Daughter Harper On The Lips Again. by alberson(f): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nothing bad.
Re: David Beckham Kisses Daughter Harper On The Lips Again. by lomprico(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
It's oyibos way of life.
Re: David Beckham Kisses Daughter Harper On The Lips Again. by marshalldgreat(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
It it your business?
Re: David Beckham Kisses Daughter Harper On The Lips Again. by Vikzz(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
No big deal!!! that's how e was brought up too

abeg anyone tell me how to use those green looking emoji on this forum
Re: David Beckham Kisses Daughter Harper On The Lips Again. by Homeboiy: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
OK
Re: David Beckham Kisses Daughter Harper On The Lips Again. by budaatum: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Piers Morgan who

We don't take lessons from him!
Re: David Beckham Kisses Daughter Harper On The Lips Again. by martyns303(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
I don't have a daughter yet, but I am already obsessed with the idea of her. I have had vivid pictures of her in my head. and I definitely would be showering her with kisses......

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Photo Of Jeff And Basketmouth / Toke Makinwa, Ini Edo & Other Nollywood Present at Toyin Abraham Baby Shower. / COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wins Busola Dakolo In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.