Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,745 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5036785 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2019
Big brother giving us Psquare legendary jams

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2019
thatigboman:
what does tacha do in the house than to insult people?
Nnaa Atleast she does something, some are like wallpapers hanging there doing nothing.
She cant leave yet while we are left with lots of docile people

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2019
Mike's wife's reaction to tasha's filthy act

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2019
Geezeem:

What do you expect ?
A young guy with supposedly
Older "knowingy" guy sad
Seeking for direction

I said it
Ike, sweeter and easier to fall for than Nando

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2019
Threebear:
Mike's wife is so classy .

Mature couple of life.

To think this woman is an athlete and could probably knock Tacha out with a swing . grin

This is class

Mike is class

Some days back, we were discussing classy ladies in the Big Brother house, and I said I don't think any female housemate has exuded class in that house.

Class is shown in how you handle crase people, you defeat them with logic and sweet vocabulary, you don't resort to screaming and use of gutter language to pass your point.

I suppose we can now see where some of the ladies that should have been classy, failed.

I repeat, Mike is class. Man can handle himself even under the influence, let me tell you, nobody can get classier than that. That is the Ultimate class.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Twerk, spell daughter wrongly, talk about instagram, sleep and dance with the mirror...

To be honest she is "doing" alot...
tacha that spelt date as "d-a-t-a" yesterday.
That's why mike said tacha didnt have complete education

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by djoe21(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2019
Altrarecords:

Every guy in that house loved Kim

She was the only girl that was for everyone and no one. The only girl capable of holding conversations with guys at the same time and not feel out of place

Other girls were intimidated by her beauty and aura. Hence she was put up for eviction as she was quickly seen as a major threat.

If she ever goes back to that house. I assure you she would go very far

Iffa hear
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2019
amehrada:
For opening the bathroom door when a lady was inside. In all previous edition of the show, this is not an offence. Thelma should be the one getting a strike for threatening to break Omashola's head.

Yes
BB house is not a convent
Housemates who are shy usually would bathe in their underwear
Didn’t they get the memo become coming for BB? (in Prezzo’s voice)
I just watched her yak about “if you had seen my nakeddness bla bla bla” and I just looked away
Vulgar talk everywhere
I wanted to slap Omashola for saying sorry
Such entitlement
Eisshh

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2019
Eeghe:

I don’t know what you are thinking, but I am thinking you are scared to declare a favourite
(favourites)
Are you in the teams that declare winners? lipsrsealed

Lol

**Thank Goodness U werent thinking what I'm thinking.......

Nah.......
I believe just this morning I've backed Tacha and also referred to Omashola has being street cos I feel him that way
Nothing abt Faves from my end
I even praised Mike and bashed same Omashola during the parry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2019
Nelson is stylishly disgusting sha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2019
thatigboman:
mike is too nice for my liking. As tacha pushed him, he should have given her 2 hot slaps. For every action, there is equal and opposite reaction

He will be penalised if he do such. He acted in the best way not to have laid his hands on her
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2019
Geezeem:

Seyi does not have a mental disorder

He is spiritual .....probably has tried a couple

Of spiritual stuff

If you had listened to his analysis on

Tacha, you would know he is deep ...

And his analysis of Ike was deep too

Plus he meditates .....he is probably intuitive

Are you referring to His analysis of Tasha about being the pepper for this season and how biggie won’t let her go easily because she’s the ceeC of their time?

If yes, it is a no-brainer honestly. Anyone who has watched the show could have easily figured that out about tacha. The script is just too familiar.

Nonethless , I agree he can be intuitive.

Plus I don’t mean the mental disorder in a kolomental way grin. It’s more about his personality.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2019

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2019
Threebear:
Mike's wife is so classy .

Mature couple of life.

To think this woman is an athlete and could probably knock Tacha out with a swing . grin

Looool. See calmness, God! My agbero arse would have insulted Tacha. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2019
hahahaahaha..Going through the last two pages...I can't but laugh at ignorance and stupidity of some supporters of a certain housemate...

some didn't watch the show last nyt but are here crying us a lagoon..tacha must be this tacha must be that with their platoon mischief makers and their robust epistles..

about last night, I repeat all the guys were tipsy.
Only Jeff, sir dee where cool headed plus Nelson after the party.

Mike lol, last night his game was punched. I thought he was extraordinary human, but last night he was a boy.
He knows tacha doesn't get along with him, but shayo made him forget and tried to tease and already boiling tacha with the icing on the cake..She almost slipped in the process, gbam! she held on it to slay the dude for highlights lol after all they are playing game.

From what happened between mike and tacha, its a case of dude exceeding his boundary under shayo influence.
Tacha then used that opportunity to smash highlight and went on excess as per na tacha.

but some mike supporters wake up to see updates and biased updates here there and are disturbing our cyber space this morning without witnessing wat happened.
smh...For some people who follow bbn on nairaland, ur emotions are at stake.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
I like mercy alot but what she did yesterday jeez is she d only girl there y is she acting like a slut

She come raise her leg up tuoyo come dey grind her chisos
I wish that Ike will just leave her alone and face his game maybe out the house they can date

And seyi's advice is not good at all

It's a game, if he ruined ike's own

He climbs higher undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MrJaay(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Tarabye:
People saying Tacha shouldn't insult Mike because he's not on her level is why Nigeria will continue to let rich people get away with things because they're rich. Argue with your ancestors

Not because he's not on her level, but because the insults and outburst was unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2019
oshe11:

Lol

**Thank Goodness U werent thinking what I'm thinking.......

Nah.......
I believe just this morning I've backed Tacha and also referred to Omashola has being street cos I feel him that way
Nothing abt Faves from my end
I even praised Mike and bashed same Omashola during the parry

Your reply is very murky cheesy
Make it clearer
I don’t gerrit
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wowdiva: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Twerk, spell daughter wrongly, talk about instagram, sleep and dance with the mirror...

To be honest she is "doing" alot...
Hahaha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2019
Menance:
Nelson is plain disgusting, nothing stylish there, such a classless and uncouth fellow parading as Mr. Nigeria is an indictment on the pageant

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2019
Kaparimarimaric:

That Mercy came for the game, not for love.

Same with IKE. The only reason IKE is feeling bad is because he's yet to fvxk her. If he fvxk am now, he no go dey send am.

Mercy is a video vixen utilizing her opportunity in the dancehall to advertise herself.

It's simple.

They don't love each other. They are using each other, but so far, Mercy is winning IKE because IKE never loot her.

Ike was the one that turned down her kiss

Yesterday though

For someone that wants to f*ck how does that

Help him?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2019
Menance:

He is outrightly so ooo, nothing stylish there
All out, in your face disgusting
I think he thinks it is cute too, sometimes he tries to talk babyspeak, and Esther them are charmed lipsrsealed
angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wowdiva: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2019
Kayode abeg take this boring Nelson and Esther away abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by philip0906(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2019
Just negodu the Esther that Fraud is dying for cavorting under the duvet with the she-male Nelson...Chai! Fraud no even get any level

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2019
Tarabye:
People saying Tacha shouldn't insult Mike because he's not on her level is why Nigeria will continue to let rich people get away with things because they're rich. Argue with your ancestors

All that and all the class talk got me like, ohkay lipsrsealed
Those two are at opposite ends of my like spectrum meanwhile
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2019
Munzy14:

She thought the guy will fight tuoyo, and cry like frodd...lol

To her surprise, the guy hug tuoyo, drink with am still eulogise him and walked away when she wanted to talk her rubbish. hahahahhaaha e pain local woman I swear.
Thats pure gangster way. never bitch your fellow guy because of a lady who is messing herself up

She just mentioned the walking away now

The thing pain her grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wowdiva: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2019
Abeg make I go sleep, Kayode wants to pepper me with this Nelson and Esther
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2019
safarigirl:

This is class

Mike is class

Some days back, we were discussing classy ladies in the Big Brother house, and I said I don't think any female housemate has exuded class in that house.

Class is shown in how you handle crase people, you defeat them with logic and sweet vocabulary, you don't resort to screaming and use of gutter language to pass your point.

I suppose we can now see where some of the ladies that should have been classy, failed.

I repeat, Mike is class. Man can handle himself even under the influence, let me tell you, nobody can get classier than that. That is the Ultimate class.
yea dude is a classic man.
But last nyt he crossed his boundary.
And tacha preyed on that to massage her ego..

He doesn't like tacha, same as tacha to him. He even nominated her.
But why on earth did he get to tease her with that icing on cake, knowing well madam na agbero..She capitalised on it to tell him thrash, pushed and threw nonsense at him. Lol that was excess though.
But he tried by walking away.
maybe he realised he messed up at the onset... more thanks to alcohol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Munzy14:
hahahaahaha..Going through the last two pages...I can't but laugh at ignorance and stupidity of some supporters of a certain housemate...

some didn't watch the show last nyt but are here crying us a lagoon..tacha must be this tacha must be that with their platoon mischief makers and their robust epistles..

about last night, I repeat all the guys were tipsy.
Only Jeff, sir dee where cool headed plus Nelson after the party.

Mike lol, last night his game was punched. I throught he was extraordinary human, but last night he was a boy.
He knows tacha doesn't get along with him, but shayo made him forget and tried to tease and already boiling tacha with the icing on the cake..She almost slipped in the process, gbam! she held on it to slay the dude for highlights lol after all they are playing game.

From what happened between mike and tacha, its a case of dude exceeding his boundary under shayo influence.
Tacha then used that opportunity to smash highlight and went on excess as per na tacha.

but some mike supporters wake up to see updates and biased updates here there and are disturbing our cyber space this morning without witnessing wat happened.
smh...For some people who follow bbn on nairaland, ur emotions are at stake.
Ofcourse I knew Tacha is not stark raving mad, something must have triggered her outburst. U try for the full update jare

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Looool. See calmness, God! My agbero arse would have insulted Tacha. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I believe your yummy self would have kept quiet considering you were not inside the house?
Now that would be the ultimate “class” act
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MrJaay(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2019
Eeghe:

He is outrightly so ooo, nothing stylish there
All out, in your face disgusting
I think he thinks it is cute too, sometimes he tries to talk babyspeak, and Esther them are charmed lipsrsealed
angry

It's so annoying ehn..

The day he did that during his diary session was the day I lost interest in him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.