Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,637 members, 7,914,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:42 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5103548 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by micxwell(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dynamo35:
I doubt if there's going to be nominations tonight. It is very obvious from Seyi & Tasha's seclusion that it will not hold. Housemates cannot nominate them becos they feel they have been evicted.
An assumption can do it. Like, let's say Seyi and Tacha is still in the game; who amongst them would you have nominated for eviction?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Mike to Jackye

Just because i am older than you does not mean i cannot learn from you because in this day and age you could be getting access to more information than i had access to when i was your age so there is no point in me prejudging you.

______________Mike Edwards 2019

Words on Marble.
Mike likes Jacky

Nothing anybody can tell me

If Jacky is up I will support her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
iamJ:
let's argue Ike now

We go dey discuss drugs and Killing people

Let's argue Mike

We go discuss sports and representing Nigeria

U no get shame
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Eeghe:
TV strap- Frodd is the real deal...he will cry a river until you all drown

Me-deaddd
cheesy
lol Twitter pple are on next level savage...no be only drown...lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
livelymatilda:

What if Mike was barred from that competition due to drug related issue? Give us the details of how and why he was barred from the competition..
Mike represented United kingdom

That's why he was barred

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AtoningBlood(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Eeghe:
I can’t wait for nominations
I don’t want the guys to nominate Jackye
I don’t want Jeff to be up
Tall order, I know

Jeff will be up, he's got beefers

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Mike will paint Jacky hahahaha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
[quote author=Geezeem post=80520756][/quote]

Our oshey dey do me somehow this season
He is clearly on team odds to win
Been swinging like his fav meme from Omashola to Tacha to any person looking likely to
shocked
lipsrsealed
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:
[s]

If you had a modicum of sense you would have realized that was Mike REPRESENTING NIGERIA at the 21st African Athletics Championships in Asaba in 2018.

If he was banned IAAF from representing Nigeria as you claimed how come he represented Nigeria in this competition which is under the control of the same IAAF?

Read and stop being an Otondo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_African_Championships_in_Athletics_%E2%80%93_Men%27s_high_jump

https://www.aclsports.com/mike-edwards-i-want-to-be-part-of-a-growing-legacy/

You seem to take pride in being a block head [/s] .
Trash..Kindly answer my simple question.

Why was Mike barred from participating in the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games by IAAF ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
No hoh this week

No nominations

Hahahaha biggie ode

Should have allowed us to destroy khafy and gedoni

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Munzy14:

lol
I hope u are with IKE?....At least he is likeable and is not like the ones u hated... lmaooo

hahahaha, I don't av favorite hm yet but if ike win I'm okay with it

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
livelymatilda:

What if Mike was barred from that competition due to drug related issue? Give us the details of how and why he was barred from the competition..

Stop being a block head

According to the athletics body, Edwards is ineligible to don the green and white of Nigeria at the Commonwealth Games because nine years ago, he represented Great Britain at the 2009 European Junior Championship. This was irrespective of the fact that the 27-year-old had in the years following his participation at the championship in Serbia not worn the British colours at any major championship.

He even got the nod of the British athletics governing body to switch allegiance to Nigeria – his mother’s country – but with just over a week to the start of the high jump event, his dream of becoming the first male jumper to fly the Nigerian flag at the Games in over 50 years was truncated by the IAAF

https://guardian.ng/sport/commonwealth-games-banned-edwards-takes-on-iaaf-in-bid-to-represent-nigeria/

Otondo really looks good on you sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
iamJ:
Mike represented United kingdom

That's why he was barred
Lol..If that was the case, why did he represent Nigeria in Asaba according to that one that has been disturbing my mentions with nonsense.. Lol. grin

What are you people trying to hide from the rest of us..or maybe you people don't really know what's up.. This is the weapon we will use again him when the time comes... Una go wise

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Mike to Jackye

Just because i am older than you does not mean i cannot learn from you because in this day and age you could be getting access to more information than i had access to when i was your age so there is no point in me prejudging you.

______________Mike Edwards 2019

Words on Marble.
Facts.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
livelymatilda:

Lol..If that was the case, why did he represent Nigeria in Asaba according to that one that has been disturbing my mentions with nonsense.. Lol. grin

What are you people trying to hide from the rest of us..or maybe you people don't really know what's up.. This is the weapon we will use again him when the time comes... Una go wise
how does this compare to Ike being a drug dealer

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
livelymatilda:

Your Otondo brain cannot even see that this so called Ban has been lifted.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Jen92:
Let ike be up with Mike obviously tasha and Mercy. I want to see something
if those u mentioned are up, who will u then watch in the house? The delawoods?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
This thread right now....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
no HOH challenge..
so no eviction?..
something is cooking. I guess
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Stop being a block head

https://guardian.ng/sport/commonwealth-games-banned-edwards-takes-on-iaaf-in-bid-to-represent-nigeria/

Otondo really looks good on you sha
Hahahaha.. Lets start from here..

1..Have you finally admitted that he didn't participate in that competition?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tacha isnt a threat till she can pull this vote. This game is still for anyone. Team Mike and Seyi, Ike, Mercy, Omashola buckle up.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dezenazil:
U deh mind pple weh deh watch bbn on nairaland...lmao
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
livelymatilda:

Hmmm pls o is this Mike on dreadlocks? if yes what happened
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Eeghe:

Our oshey dey do me somehow this season
He is clearly on team odds to win
Been swinging like his fav meme from Omashola to Tacha to any person looking likely to
shocked
lipsrsealed
cheesy

Hahahhahaahhaahhaahha

"Thats How Star do"

I've been shielding Tacha even before Sunday

I like Omashola(Warri Vibe)

I liked Kim, was a Cutie

Tuoyo and Mercy(Party Vibes)

Frodd(good dancer b4 he became a fucckboy)
Etc

I'm for everybody and nobody
The hatred on Tacha is TOO much and she doesnt have much peeps to fight for her compared to the people hating.....

Was lending a helping handwink

But the more I defend her, I might end up liking her......
So lemme crawl backcheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Another painting task lipsrsealed angry (Biggie has run out of ideas, this one he also said no HoH task)
I think it’s a “paint me and I paint you” pair thing
Gedoni and Khafy
Mike and Jackye
Jeff and Omashola
Sir Dee and Nelson
The secret room pair
Thelma and Diane
Frodd and Esther shocked
IKe and Mercy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
iamJ:
how does this compare to Ike being a drug dealer
Is it the same drug business that made you relocate to South Africa?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
livelymatilda:

The tiniest of common sense or intelligence you do not have.

I posted the below and you could not even read to understand before typing nonsense

Tetehjewels: 2:27pm

This Otondo is still out dated in her info. He has already represented Nigeria at the 2018 African Senior Athletics Championship in Asaba. So which current Ban are you referring to?

I focused on a current Ban because i know the former ban had been lifted which enabled him to compete for Nigeria in the African athletics games in Asaba.

Your block head was still fixated on the past when i was not even referring to that. How dull can you be.

Na wa o. Otondos running wild on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
maureensylvia:

Thats not him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Dezenazil:
lmao I love ur sense of humour. I actually mean biggie should put them all for eviction. Like all HMs
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
maureensylvia:

lol jeez...that is not Mike o.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:
[s]

The tiniest of common sense or intelligence you do not have.

I posted the below and you could not even read to understand before typing nonsense

I focused on a current Ban because i know the former ban had been lifted which enabled him to compete for Nigeria in the African athletics games in Asaba.

Your block head was still fixated on the past when i was not even referring to that. How dull can you be.

Na wa o. Otondos running wild on Nairaland [/s]
Lol.Monday trash.. Do I look like someone you can intimidate with your cheap insults? Calm down and answer my simple question.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.