Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:48 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5058337 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by corpershun: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Jackye is a classy techie while Tacha is a trashy Olosho i think that settles the boyfriend cheating angle because both boyfriends could be swapping the class of bitches they both have. It shows that Tachas cheating bf is searching for better while Jackyes bf is out for an adventure.

Can you spot the difference? wink wink

Meaning whether you are “good” or “bad” you get cheated on.
I’ve met girls who kept themselves chaste say if they had known they would have explored and enjoyed life cos they are no way better than those who didn’t.
And I’ve met girls who explored life I.e nude pictures went viral, end up with a guy from “responsible” Family. I know the guy that married one.

Like I said, go ahead to experience life, expand your network, you will see that these things prove nothing.

Tasha May be a Trash today but may be Gold tomorrow.
When I was in the university, my then Registrar said he was a cult boy, killed and maimed but today ehnn, his own knowledge of God pass some people that were “born again”

You can’t tell people who to like neither impose who you like on people. If not ask Frodd, it’s just a game.
Where’s MiNa today? Some people wanted to die on their behalf, meanwhile Miracle had a babe on the outside, if twas a lady that did such we won’t hear word.

Stop Mudslinging peoples Choice!
Don’t Judge others cos they sinning differently from you. Hell Fire ain’t got no partition

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You want to attach thief to her CV now? cheesy grin

Olosho, Bitchy, stinky are already all there na.

You are not nice.. sad sad

Omoh I no care. Make ike leave that mgbeke village imo state girl is all I'm interested in.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Omoh I no care. Make ike leave that mgbeke village imo state girl is all I'm interested in.
still vote for him. And Frodd too
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
corpershun:

Meaning whether you are “good” or “bad” you get cheated on.
I’ve met girls who kept themselves chaste say if they had known they would have explored and enjoyed life cos they are no way better than those who didn’t.
And I’ve met girls who explored life I.e nude pictures went viral, end up with a guy from “responsible” Family. I know the guy that married one.

Like I said, go ahead to experience life, expand your network, you will see that these things prove nothing.

Tasha May be a Trash today but may be Gold tomorrow.
When I was in the university, my then Registrar said he was a cult boy, killed and maimed but today ehnn, his own knowledge of God pass some people that were “born again”

You can’t tell people who to like neither impose who you like on people. If not ask Frodd, it’s just a game.
Where’s MiNa today? Some people wanted to die on their behalf, meanwhile Miracle had a babe on the outside, if twas a lady that did such we won’t hear word.

Stop Mudslinging peoples Choice!
Don’t Judge others cos they sinning differently from you. Hell Fire ain’t got no partition

You flung mud at Jackye and instead of taking your own advice you are passing it off to me.

I guess the true import of what i said flew over your head..... Oya waka from my front.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
THE ONLY REASON YOU DONT SEE TACHA GOING NUDE IN BBNAIJA LIKE SHE DOES ON HER INSTAGRAM, IS BECAUSE OF MERCY.

SHE IS CURRENTLY INTIMIDATED BY THE PRESENCE OF MERCY IN THAT HOUSE. MERCY BEAT TACHA IN EVERY FVCKING THING YOU CAN THINK OF..

MERCY AND TACHA ARE NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY.. IF NOT FOR BBNAIJA, TACHA SUPPOSE TO DEY CLEAN MERCY SHOES.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
akthedream2019:
THE ONLY REASON YOU DONT SEE TACHA GOING NUDE IN BBNAIJA LIKE SHE DOES ON HER INSTAGRAM, IS BECAUSE OF MERCY.

SHE IS CURRENTLY INTIMIDATED BY THE PRESENCE OF MERCY IN THAT HOUSE. MERCY BEAT TACHA IN EVERY FVCKING THING YOU CAN THINK OF..

MERCY AND TACHA ARE NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY.. IF NOT FOR BBNAIJA, TACHA SUPPOSE TO DEY CLEAN MERCY SHOES.
Mercy is not only more sophisticated than Tacha, Mercy also doesn’t stink.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Yale9:
still vote for him. And Frodd too

For where...

Waste money on which frodd
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Thegamingorca:

COME..MERCY AND TACHA NO BE MATE OOO... MERCY BEAT TACHA FOR EVERYTHING. TACHA IS EVEN LUCKY TO SHARE THE SAME HOUSE WITH MERCY..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
akthedream2019:

beats her in what??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Thegamingorca:

For where...

Waste money on which frodd
1. It ain’t waste.
2. The fresh Frodd

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
akthedream2019:

Mercy dresses strictly in Kardashian designer wears. That is her brand. Even the twerk Tacha twerks on her IG she suddenly forgot how to twerk at the parties because Mercy na Don for twerking. She has tried to twerk on about 4 occasions during the saturday parties but all were epic fails.

Mercy don steal that thunder tey tey. cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Scantyhair:

beats her in what??
IN ALMOST EVERYTHING.. NAME IT AND LETS ARGUE IT OUT.

TACHA IS EVEN LUCKY TO HAVE SHARED THE SAME HOUSE WITH MERCY.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
akthedream2019:

Mercy and Tacha are not on the same level. Tacha was known before the house and if not for Bbnaija only few people will have known mercy.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Not been watching and Na die to check through pages, abeg who is up for eviction?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Mercy dresses strictly in Kardashian designer wears. That is her brand. Even the twerk Tacha twerks on her IG she suddenly forgot how to twerk at the parties because Mercy na Don for twerking. She has tried to twerk on about 4 occasions during the saturday parties but all were epic fails.

Mercy did not steal it. Mercy owned it ab-initio.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
zulo:

Shout Out to the Ghanians in the building your daughter Tacha is on a chopping block.yes she a half naija and half ghana. Save her by voting for her massively .

Na beg we they beg o #bbnaija embarassed

She suddenly remembers she's half Ghanaian because of bbnaija. This is also where according to her she's never been. Ghana that's 2 seconds away

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I AM GLAD YOU NOTICED THIS TOO.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
akthedream2019:

Nah lie ohh. Tacha has class. The mgbeke woman has none. You can see that she's an unapologetic gold digger looking to claw her hands into respectable folk.

Once mercy sees tacha she'll grab ike tight again like her passport. she's terrified of tacha cooking let alone her presence

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by corpershun: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Stephlena:

Lol.. me to, I'm shocked on behalf of my sef.but the heart will always want what it wants.

it wasn't my intention, of liking tacha but the intense hate for her, made me to..

prior to big brother,I don't even know the tacha sef..but immediately she was introduced on stage Nigeria caught fire, ndi Pharisees and Sadducees, cousins of Angel Michael and Gabriel sprung up.

Even those ones,who were on top women, the girls eating dirty nyash, and the ones wanking their destinies out.. all became saint at once.

even those way no get reason to hate, just join bandwagon just to be politically correct.. that's bullshit.

I haven't seen what's this tacha is doing sef..to me,she's over hyped..
is she as troublesome as mgbeke Thelma?..

the biggest thot ,is right there on their screen..but they're shipping her with their low budget Pablo Escobar.

if Tasha, smokes as mercy...Nigeria go burn.

if she dances erotically as mercy..heaven go fall.

I won't join the saints bandwagon.. let the girl show me first.

I witnessed, CeCe firsthand.. babe is a natural sadist!

I swear Nigerians are hypocrites that’s why those Southy people like Tacha.
I’m indifferent to her but the name calling is too much. If she was the one that did what Mercy and Tuoyo did, everybody go dey talk.

To me Tacha seems to have this hard exterior and it mostly happens to people with tough upbringing. Even Chidinma Cucumber or Savage Trap Queen that had somewhat perfect upbringing still embarrassed themselves online.

Abeg Tacha enemies, use the same energy to hype your favorites.

Don’t Forget to throw some votes to my girl Diane
Small but Mighty grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Pls vote for Frodd and Ike.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Digital101:

Mercy and Tacha are not on the same level. Tacha was known before the house and if not for Bbnaija only few people will have known mercy.

The mere fact that French Montana a world famous music Artist who once dated Khloe Kardashian is now following Mercy just know that Tacha has officially become trasha as far as Mercy is concerned. Big things a gwan grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
77up:
Not been watching and Na die to check through pages, abeg who is up for eviction?

Everybody
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
creolehunt:
Whatever BB is planning this week, he must not forget to bundle Esther out of that house. Either of Gedoni and Nelson can join her for good measure.

Which Esther? She's been the highlight of the show so far compared to the other females in the house. She may not be as lively as Mercy nor as troublesome as Tacha but next to these two, she's been pulling her weight through the show.

Her killer looks and classy dress sense are only second to Mercy, her twerks are mad, not to talk of the HOH she won through a brainy task or the firm iron hand she used to ensure the house mates won their wager. That's not to talk of the love triangle around her.

What has Jackye done in the house except to sleep all day, act as mummy GO, tell lies and gossip. Apart from the singing lyrics she got right which won her the pepsi challenge, what has she done? Nothing else.

What about Thelma? Apart from her cultural dances on Saturday night, what else?

Or Diane's mopping around cos she couldn't eat her cake and have it with all the guys she was all over?

Abeg.

Esther still remains one of the highlight of the show.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
I am thinking who is madder between Nelson and Frodd?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
good!.. tacha and mercy no be mate..if tacha had the money mercy used in paying her way into that house, she for no bother come biggie house.

just because, tacha is known for Instagram whatever she does...mercy and her fans are coded tots, dey deceive people with her heavy igbotic accent dey play nollywood village love.

lol..any body can get Mercy's ass..save up and buy the ass...plastic nyash.. if not insecurity, of the highest level.

or no be Nigeria we dey..mercy can't hide for long.

if tacha has the kind of pimping contacts she has..dem for no dey drag road

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The mere fact that French Montana a world famous music Artist who once dated Khloe Kardashian is now following Mercy just know that Tacha has officially become trasha as far as Mercy is concerned. Big things a gwan grin grin

Who still dy listen to French Montana? ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by geezprince(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
VOTE FRODD!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Stephlena:
good!.. tacha and mercy no be mate..if tacha had the money mercy used in paying her way into that house, she for no bother come biggie house.

just because, tacha is known for Instagram whatever she does...mercy and her fans are coded tots, dey deceive people with her heavy igbotic accent dey play nollywood village love.

lol..any body can get Mercy's ass..save up and buy the ass...plastic nyash.. if not insecurity, of the highest level.

or no be Nigeria we dey..mercy can't hide for long..

You just dey throw jabs in every direction grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
akthedream2019:

COME..MERCY AND TACHA NO BE MATE OOO... MERCY BEAT TACHA FOR EVERYTHING. TACHA IS EVEN LUCKY TO SHARE THE SAME HOUSE WITH MERCY..

Nah true ohhh mercy never saw the four walls of an institution. So she cannot be tacha mate.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Kayode!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
akthedream2019:

EVEN IF NINA HAD SEX 100 TIMES IN BBNAIJA, YOU CANT COMPARE HER WITH TACHA NA.

WITH ALL WHAT TACHA HAS DONE, SHE DOESNT NEED TO EVEN KISS IN BIG BROTHER'S HOUSE BEFORE SHE CAN BE TAGGED OLOSHO..

THE ONLY THINK WE HAVEN'T SEEN IN HER BODY IS HER PUSSY HOLE.. WE ALL KNOW WHY SHE IS HIDING IT FROM US.

......and what if she is an olosho? is she hurting anyone with it? who are the people patronising oloshos? are they not men? is olosho business worse then drug dealing that renders people useless, but u are supporting a convicted drug baron.

Women should be allowed to be whatever they want as long as they are not breaking any law. Many men here patronise oloshos but they are the first to castigate, judge and cast stones on oloshos. How are u different from the oloshos u patronise?

Do u know that there are male oloshos and gigolos, how come they don't receive the same judgement like their female counterparts?

If a woman chooses to be an Olosho, who are u to judge her?
if a woman chooses to be a housewife, who are u to judge her?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
DOptical:

Which Esther? She's been the highlight of the show so far compared to the other females in the house. She may not be as lively as Mercy nor as troublesome as Tacha but next to these two, she's been pulling her weight through the show.

Her killer looks and classy dress sense are only second to Mercy, her twerks are mad, not to talk of the HOH she won through a brainy task or the firm iron hand she used to ensure the house mates won their wager. That's not to talk of the love triangle around her.

What has Jackye done in the house except to sleep all day, act as mummy GO, tell lies and gossip. Apart from the singing lyrics she got right to win the pepsi challenge, what has she done? Nothing else.

What about Thelma? Apart from her cultural dances on Saturday night, what else?

Or Diane's mopping around cos she couldn't eat her cake and have it with all the guys she was all over?

Abeg.

Esther still remains the highlight of the show.

I want Esther bundled out of that house.;after the two you later mentioned...

But you are very correct with Diane and Jackye....

In fact, in their own case...their properties should be thrown out without an eviction show for it....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.